Tell me about forced feminism ruininf your favourite franchises in Hollywood user

Tell me about forced feminism ruininf your favourite franchises in Hollywood user

Left was ok tho

she is perfect

The Jinn woman was an okay character, though. She didn't suddenly develop force sensitivity and beat Vader in a duel then survive the cataclysm, like Rey would have.

>getting triggered because a woman was onscreen

holy shit why are alt right autist white boys so fucking fragile

yeah, she does standard action hero stuff but isn't constantly doing the most ridiculous shit throughout the movie

>t. soyboy that get's triggered when there isn't enough women on movies

Stop irrationally hating on R1, it makes the valid criticism about feminist bullshit shoved into VII and VIII look stupid.

Bunny teeth

>only white males can be allowed to be protagonists !!!!
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

holy shit kys

Feminism and "powerful female characters" have basically made this concept problematic and toxic.
Of course, all women of color would make it fresh and exciting, so there's stilll a chance.

Rogue 1 is trash and invalidates Star Wars

t. white male loser who doesn't mind random white dudes always winning onscreen and getting the girl

face it, you're just butthurt anyone other than white males are getting a turn

Alien is from 1979. White woman
Night of the living dead 1968 white woman black man
And better characters than anything disney produced.

Based Goyim!

No one cares if a movie has a female lead. Episode VII would suck even if it had a male lead. The story was trash and the director dropped the ball really hard.
I don't remember where I read that the key to write a good female character is to write all his story and persona and THEN establish the gender of the character.
Star Wars has Leia, Mon Mothma, Mara Jade, Ysanne Isard and no one complained they had a vagina.

>sips soylent
>checkmate alt right

>m-men and women are the same
kys youre self faggot

Character-wise faggot. If a female character is written mainly because of "muh vagina" then of course it's gonna suck. If it's a good fleshed out character in a good story the gender of the character has no influence on whether the movie is kino or not.

Does Rey look like a muh vagina character to you?

Why is a female in a lead role automatically feminist propaganda

This, but unironically

Yeah. They should write male oriented rom coms about finding the perfect fucking slut to fulfill his every wish.

I sure self insert females would love it dumbass.

Pic related: badass warrior (watch out for those knock knees she might trip and fall on you after eating one to many cream puffs)

It's not.

Nobody had a problem with female action heroes.

What people do have a problem with are all these assholes who somehow forgot women have been leads and heroes in movies for decades and cry how we need more women and diversity and bullshit like that for attention, and now we have a wave of movies, tv shows, etc shoving shitty written (BUT FEMALE WHOOOO) characters everywhere to pander.

>Gritty, more realistic Star Wars
>No Tumblr Mary Sue characters
>Respectful of the original aesthetics
>True to the original universe
>Gives a good explanation for the destruction of the Death Star being so easy to pull off
>Ties the prequels and the originals
>Interesting characters (K2SO, Chirrut, Cassian, Galen Erso, etc.)
>Good story
>Great battle sequences

>B-but it has a female lead it invalidates Star Wars!
KYS
People like you are the reason nobody takes us seriously.

They need the "discrimination" its what gives them power and privledge.

>gone with the wind, Cleopatra, wizard of Oz.

The list is endless. Pic related.

The whole film felt unnecessary, watching it all I could think of was “why does this exist” and the only answer that has ever made sense is money. The plot was nothing new or interesting, characters weren’t at all memorable, and mostly it just played on having SW in the title to rake in dough.

I’m already bored with how soulless these films are, every one feels less like an epic heroes journey or work of passion and more like executives checking off what will most efficiently make profit

Why do women have to be badass?

Seriously?

Badass warrior be afraid white boyz!

Just saw a bunch of 30s movies. Strong woman who need no man was already a thing, but it was well written back them aka they didn't need to shit on the man to prop the girl up.

In real life women can't do shit when it comes to fighting, a well built everyday man could and can easily overpower a woman and kill her within seconds.

Fury Road was fine and Miller made a point to have undertones of pro-woman sentiment in it. I think it has more to do with the fact that it seems like this is a harder element for directors to implement successfully than others, making good ones produce bad work and bad ones produce worse. There's a reason for that. Most people are completely shit at being pro anything really.

Because their history is a fiction user.
its all an outright lie.

Let me guess... any time a woman does beat a man irl doesn't count to you anyway, ammarite?

Ren is not the equivalent of Vader though. He's actually a bit of a faggot, hasn't completed training and only seems to have recently defected to the First Order. They also shot him before their fight.

Rey is also seen beating up three assailants with her stick thing easily at the start of the movie, showing that she is already good at physical combat.

Face it, it's not feminist propaganda that she beats him, it's fairly coherent with the rest of the movie.

Yup. But mostly a lie out of ignorance, I think. The people who have to most to say are the ones who know the less, usually.

I was a soldier in the Israeli Defense forces. I've killed female enemy soldiers with me bare hands within 30 seconds in hand to hand. I am not even the strongest or tallest man. Women are weak when it comes to fighting.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>hasn't completed training
But he's been training since he was a wee lad, at the feet of Luke Skywalker. Then, after defeating Luke Skywalker, he got further training from Snoke. He's probably been training for 15+ years at this point.

Some=/=all

No shit. So are dead bodies. Wars aren't fought with just your bare hands.

I prefer traditional masculine archetypal characters to be the protagonists of the films I enjoy. Think Jack Aubrey from M&C and Aragorn & Boromir from LOTR.

Star Wars was always trash tier only saved by the cool space tech, music and sound effects. That's why I'm altogether not that disappointed the nutrilogy is completly soulless modernist trash.

We don't know what age he started with Luke. In TLJ he looks like he's a teenager still. The movie wants him to seem young. Vader is the finished article, Ren definitely isn't. Even Finn, with no training whatsoever and no jedi/sith abilities has a reasonable go at fighting him.

Based

No. It was the purposeful and coordinated erasure of history philosophy and culture.

This shit again. They make a point of having Kylo Ren get shot. In the fight he's haunched over and the camera zoom in on the blood in the snow, showing that he's badly hurt.

Rey does not magically become good at fighting just because she's a girl. Most of the first act is devoted to showing her proficiently living as a scavenger and using her bowstaff thing to beat people up, she's clearly already quite skilled in combat.

Even then she only beats him once successfully wounding him a second time, but he continues to try and fight her. They really couldn't have done any more to set up her beating him as plausible.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

He's talking about women who were literally trained to kill. Your willful ignorance is showing.

It's very pretty and has good action, but the story and the characters are totally boring, uninteresting trash. And the explanation of the Death Star weakness is fucking stupid. If he is going to put in a weakness why do something so fucking difficult like that? Why not put in several weaknesses, or at least something easier to exploit? the only reason they were able to hit in New Hope was because Luke was there and had to use the fucking Force to do it. It's a stupider explanation than the non-existent one in New Hope.

She was a fucking irritating, though.. As charismatic as a brick and her attempt at stoicism just made her look like a brat.

>I took logic 101, brainlets! Debate Star Wars with me!

This. It looks wildly forced and unrealistic 99% of the time.

I think it's also important to mention that Kylo is still winning throughout the first half of the fight. He pushes her to the edge of a cliff and is clearly overpowering her but hesitates to do the "Turn to the Dark Side" shit. Only then does she reach out to the force for a power boost and manage to win. The real problem is her reaching out to the force like that is really unearned and underwhelming considering with already seen her do Jedi mind tricks and shit. It's like if halfway through New Hope Luke randomly used the Force to fling a Stormtrooper of a bridge. Makes the scene at the end were he used to Force to aim a lot less impressive.

KILL ALL MEN

#EQUALITY

Women can sometimes be good protagonists. But they should have kept this feminism bullshit out of star wars. It is one of the main reasons why these sequels are trash.
And no I don't hate women.

Perfection comes at a price

It's biology. When the enemy comes men fight and women spread their legs. Everything to survive and pass on your genes.

It's called popcorn Feminism. it's made to sell tickets and trinkets. But it also promotes woman becoming Infantryman and getting their legs blown off.

The actress is awful, just like Daisy Ridley. they toned down the Marysuness in the reshoots after people complained about Rey being overpowered. Her character doesn't make much sense, raised by Saw Guerrera, for how long? The original script had her mother be a Jedi, that's why she gets killed abruptly in the reshoots. In Kathleen kennedy's feminist fantasy, every fucking strong and important character has to be a female, just because.

>guy is a military sciebt leader under watch from the empire who ruthlessly kills traitors and cobtrols the galaxy.
>why would hehave to be subtle and through in making a weakness?
I dont get brainlet logic, even luke said it was no bigger than womprats back on tattoine.

Apparently Luke was bullshitting about hitting womprats considering no one else in the Rebel fleet could hit that, including Luke himself until he used the magical power he just learned about earlier that day.

Only a cuck will ignore and deny all the articles and the writers themselves saying how star wars now it's about feminism, diversity and the fight against "white supremacist (human) organization".

Rogue One had elements of SJW forced by jewjewbinks only after he took over from Gareth Edwards, who just wanted to make a gritty war movie. They even forced a trailer with scenes that didn't make it to the final product thanks to Gareth, showing a raging tumblerina rebel when she's actually none of that.
Erso is just a kid who had to flee since she was a child, so she just acts suspicious of everything, is somewhat of a good shoot and knows her way with stealth. Great world building, Jedda aesthetics are mint perfect, Sarif is a godsend, space battles are good, ties the story with the rest of the series.

MaReySu on the other hand is super perfect and quirky and knows droids and speak machine and fixes ships and she's so sad because she doesn't know who the helmet was from (another woman) and is super strong like she can use the force right away omaigod and she's indipendent and has to do shit because kids can't amirite and she just wanted to train but she's better than like she doesn't need it ukno and luke was being a jackass and do I even need to say anything about the brave admiral mmm hellooo?? sweetie time to step aside badass women coming throuuu let's rape the lore and act like a total bitch i don't need to tell you anything of my awesome plan to you, mr plot armour MEN and it's so sad lady cocaine it's in it im so sad it's so sad that she's dead she was awesome you know great woman give her an oscar please and ahah quirky chinese girl saves the stupid MAN omg perfect movie kyloxrey forever i will go down with this ship.

People seem.to completely forget that it was actually Kyle Katarn that retrieved the deathstar plans, and he had a female sidekick I believe. This entire story was pilfered from the EU and they self inserted their strongk female fanfiction character.

Propaganda or not these are just bad movies
>Rogue One
Boring
>The Last Jedi
Just shit

>but it was in the original script!
>y-yeah it's not in the movie BUT IT WAS THERE!

>arbitrarily make characters male
>everything normal
>arbitrarily make characters female
>forced propaganda! Feminism wants to kill all men!

If you wonder why people cry misogyny so much, here's you reason

EU is not canon. Im thankful we got that story in, tho. Here's wishing we get the bloody droid and the blue admiral.

nah man, it's just crap

The problem isn't female protagonists it's more that writers aren't making actually good characters, they just check off boxes in the "strong female lead" category so that buzzfeed will praise it for being so progressive

Neither are the new movies I thought. Aren't they basically glorified fan-fiction since lucas has no input? Pretty sure he even looked over the EU to make sure it was consistent with his universe.

male kids don't want to play with toys of or envision themselves as Rey or any girl for that matter. As a result they will lose interest in star wars since they can't invest into that typical male power fantasy with a female as the lead protagonist.

Women don't seem to care as much about star wars to begin with.

tl; dr

star wars has historically meant more to males than females so it's obvious why there is such resistance to this change

Bunnyfags btfo. How does it feel knowing your waifu has gotten Weinsteined™?

that's funny and I wish it happened for the farce engorges and the last fail but not what happened. Gared is a huge nerd, surely he knows his shit and gets secretly mad when someone mispronounces something.

Women can´t be an action character unless is sexualized somehow, otherwise it wouldn´t be feminine, like your pic related and Rey; not to mention the writing is shit anyway

In all fairness this one can only do anything because she has a strength enhancing power suit, she's worthless otherwise

You know, you can write female characters for movies without making them hollow allegories for outdated political movements from the 70s.

There's a difference between Kate from Sicario and Rey "Don't Hold My Hand, Cis Scum!" Rey Sue.

There is no propaganda in Star Wars.

Aren't you tried? You should go to sleep now.

The look of shame and guilt. But she keeps reminding herself it was worth it. It's very easy to recognize weinstein girls, they came out of nowhere and star in big movies despite being awful at acting.

What's a soyboy?

TFA was a beat for beat remake of A New Hope just with a female insert that had less personality. TLJ is all over the place in continuity of its like 4 B stories in which nothing of substance is learned or gained. The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead. It will be interesting to see if the 3rd movie redeems the trilogy or if it’s beyond saving at this point.

>picks up actual counterpoint in dismissive batch response
not fooling anybody

Not being able to show her in any compromising or inferior situation because muh vagina is a muh vagina character

It's so beyond saving. It's going to end the same way the originals did. The light side wins yadda yadda yadda, and the other really stupid fucking thing is that rey is already more powerful than kylo... she fucking BTFOs him the first time she ever picks up a lightsaber for christsake. plus all the original characters are gone now.

Left is cute, tbqh.

The Expanse had some great female characters, especially that belter hottie. Perfect casting.

>the highlight of my christmas was star wars

>do the research for my click bait article for me

When you're tied to a chair blindfolded and someone just starts giving you a blowjob out of the blue. And you feel the slight graze of her teeth. And you know it's her.

Then how do you explain the scene in TLJ when they both have the same Force power and break the lightsaber hilt in half.

Somebody said feminism?

Look how happy he is in every picture. That's the look of a man in complete bliss after railing that delicious bunny fu

Yeah, that's very sad on its own

10 100 1000 times this! If someone comes to me whining about how it wasn't about oh ma gad gurrrrlpowah and appealing to tumbrlinas I'll show them this post

Tbqh Rogue One wasn't bad with all the feminazi shit because if you remember there was a huge negative backlash to the original trailer which had huge feminazi overtones so Disney very smartly re shotnand edited all that shit out.

But as it turns out Kathleen Kennedy is a sneaky little bitch that came back to do the same feminazi shit in TLJ but this time she was smarter and sneakier about it and left all that shit out of the trailer or any other promotional matetial.

Alien, Terminator were not. Its hard to describe the difference. While they both become badass in their sequels, in the original movie they are normal people. And get transformed from the experience. In a sense they earned it, and their experiences in the first movie endear themselves to us.

Still, Sarah Conner, who we see working out in T2, doesn't take on a soldiers or security guards twice he weight effortlessly because she is a female. Or know more about cybernetics than professionals for no reason.

If you write a normal character and make her a woman, its probably not a problem, but if you come into it with an obvious agenda, its going to show.

It's a jedi vs non-jedi in a lightsaber battle.
Pre-cog alone means Ren wins unless plot armor

>Why is a female in a lead role automatically feminist propaganda

It's not. R1 started out that way but was changed in reshoots.

I consider it feminist propaganda if a female is shown to be strong specifically at the expense of men.

In R1 having a female lead was central to the story though what with all of her daddy issues and whatnot plus having a male nicknamed Stardust would have been pretty gay.

>doesn't take on a soldiers or security guards twice he weight effortlessly

This is why Homeland is my favorite show. Carrie has literally never thrown a roundhouse kick and usually only beats males by crying.