How do we fix this glaring injustice?

How do we fix this glaring injustice?

Ban women from the industry

>we need more black women directors!

>women are only 5% of the top 250

Maybe they suck at making films?

It's not nice to point out women are bad at directing. Why would you depict them as gorillas ?

>Fat gorilla in lipstick
Is this some sort of deep undercover psyop?

>women should be hired because they're women

Wow, such progress.

Leslie Jones looks nice in a dress.

Damn, got to it before me.

That can't be it. There has to be an imagined persecution and systematic oppression. The bigwigs in charge are all white men who only want money made by white men, they about how their income was earned.

To be honest, women directors are more skilled than their male counterparts

Just look at the garbage being shat out by hollywood, most of it is directed by men. The male directors that have enough clout to pick their own scripts choose to make absolute crap

Unchain those bitches, let them have at it. It can't get any worse, it's impossible

>only one woman director has ever won the oscar
And that was a fucking farce because Hurt Locker was fucking shit.

The Matrix was made by women, and it was the most popular trilogy of the 2000s

It's not imagined
Everything you said is real.

Watch our shitty movies or you're sexist pig

It seems to me women suck as directors

No, just Leslie Jones

men are capable of great greatness or great awfulness. women are kinda middle of the road to bad. any time a woman shines, you'll learn her name, even if you're not into that thing. danica patrick. amy fey. rhonda rousey. once a chick is more-than-adequate at ______, the media will be all over her and tout her.

>Only 1 woman director has ever won the oscar
And her movie was fucking garbage.

Their movies aren't shitty though, they're known for making kino
I mean that's their forte, it's what they do. Women make kino consistently. Take a moment to think about their work because I doubt you ever have

I don't necessarily like them on a personal level, they're shitty people irl but I recognize what they put out compared to the garbage men are making.. and it's good stuff

>It can't get any worse, it's impossible
terrifyingly myopic post

you've driven "kino" to be as meaningless as it should be since it literally means "filmed". use a different modifier