Cartoon Network is airing a 1 hour special for a show about a war criminal

>Cartoon Network is airing a 1 hour special for a show about a war criminal
>on Memorial Day

How the f*ck could they be so insensitive?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O07jQ1kCqxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thumbnail is Steven crying

POTTERY

"War Criminal" is in the eye of the beholder.

Why is it insensitive?

whoa!
that wuss is crying again!!
uh huh huh huh huh

One country's freedom fighter is another country's terrorist.

OK, sure buddy.

heh, like a little girl heh, heh

Because OP saw it and his feelings got hurt! :(

>War criminal
>Rose quartz

Oh please, the Diamond Authority is the true war criminal here. You know how many gems were documented to have been shattered permanently, rather than poofed, by Quartz followers? ONE.

ONE.

That's a near pacifistic run.

Compare that to Homeworld shattering for mildly dissenting, when clearly the whole argument could have been put to bed with the benefits of the gem caste system being explained to gems that become a little cloddish, and can't win a war against a bunch of dirty guerilla fighters. Yeah.

Honestly, people call BD soft on terrorism, but I swear YD just inspired more gems to radicalise, and you can't tell me with a straight face that WD had nothing to do with the 'tragic accident' of a corrupting light being detonated over earth just as HW forces, our OWN forces, leaving. It completely goes against the Gahnospinel convention to use that kind of stuff, but everyone just ignores it.

That was surprisingly fun

Hey, A implies B does not mean B implies A.

Calm down user

I kek'd pretty hard, OP.

Don't give me that crap you insurgent scum

>people call BD soft on terrorism

Still haven't gotten over her incompetence with the consulate attack in Gemghazi

Oh. Steven's crying again. How trite.

That's not so bad, my country had kingdom of heaven broadcasted after the Manchester bombing.

why is this faggot literally always crying

He's too weak-willed and pathetic to actually solve his problems through his own merit and worth so he just cries until either the enemy or The universe throws him a bone to make him stop.

Can it get any more kino?

Really not looking forward to Gem Larz

Just shut it all down god damn

For fucks sake I just want them to tone it down with the crying. They do this thing now where they don't cry but they just have big globs of tears pooled at the bottom of their eyes constantly and it really annoys me.

I get you want the show to be emotional but can you please tone it down a bit? Or for just one instance can some one get called out for being a little bitch?

Yeah all those shards from battles on Earth are just crystal gems. No homeworld gems at all nope.

Fuck you nigger. At least you get new episodes. I have to wait another week for more lawyer shenanigans in Better Call Saul

Its a kid on a forgein planet, charged with genocide/war crimes.

he's not a gem he's just an immortal pet whose hair has a portal to another dimension in it

heh, 69, I get it

Aquamarines "I'm so sick of your shit" face after Steven tried to include her in the cry feast was just beautiful.

Yeah her character definitely exceeded my expectations. I hope to god they don't reform her.

She's such a little cunt but that just makes me want to fuck her harder.

> for just one instance can some one get called out for being a little bitch?
That already happened before and the only result was that that guy got kicked in the dick while Steven's wall of ugly color-coded skittle bitches told him that that guy was totally wrong.

I want to dress sharply with Zircon

The team that works on SU think that crying = emotional drama = great storytelling.
It's the same line of thinking that makes them believe that having characters show overexaggerated, way off reference facial expressions using heavy wrinkling constitutes as comedy, when really the most they accomplish is give people reaction images to post online rather than add substantial humor within the context is shown in the series.

I know that's a hood, but I can't stop seeing it as hair.

It's meant to look like hair according to one of the storyboarders

Wait.
>gem isn't Moonstone
>hair is actually a hood
Where was this confirmed and why isn't this gem Moonstone? How does that thing on her head look like a hood? Wtf.

Because you don't serve her.

I'd do the dancey up her crystalline if you catch my drift. No hetro.

Called herself a Zircon in the preview for The Trial.

To be fair, the scene in the thumbnail features Lars dying so it's at least justified

The Crew can't do anything right. Go figure.

Obvious bait thread is obvious

The problem is that when you overuse crying then when there's a real reason to cry it dilutes the effectiveness of it.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU FAGGOTS STILL WATCH THIS GARBAGE SHOW???? WHY????? TELL ME WHY DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Oh look, the promo pic is steven crying. What a surprise.

Because your pain brings me extra special pleasure. I just jacked off to your intense butthurt.

I'll never stop enjoying how much a crying male makes neo/co/ns sexually insecure

There's a huge difference between the occasional emotional overload and not being able to suck anything up.

Would we still like Connie if she were Pakistani?

I fucking wouldn't.

it's just tears, it's not like he's wailing out loud.

He's a child.

the whole series is just crying though

But user, crying is funny

His friend just died you fucks

Yes, but he's a character on a show, too, and the most natural reaction isn't always the best one for television. No doubt there are 14 year olds (or eight year olds, depending on how you look at him) who cry that much. But there are also a finite number of recognizable visual cues for grief. So if he turns on the waterworks in every other episode, the emotional impact is lessened when something serious requires real grief (like his friend getting fucking murdered in front of him).

Jokes aside, this isn't really "hurr durr boys don't cry" shit for most of us. I have the same complaint with the Gems.

Because men have FEELINGS and they're allowed to CRY! JUST LIKE GIRLS!

But where was it confirmed that she's wearing a hood? It looks nothing like a hood. Like said, the crewniverse are totals hacks. And they're you're average "smug sjw" types as well, see pic related. Fuck Matt in particular.

who care

The ride never ends

kinky

This made me laugh. I'm glad Matt was able to trigger so many people to kingdom come with these tweets.

>implying that homosexual males would identify with lesbians

This is how I know that that guy is probably straight himself. The minority of straight white men who are huge liberal faggots really need to get their collective asses kicked.

Yeah, good for him. He sure made himself seem like the bigger person preaching his ideaology to people who wanted male gems.

Ever think of the female-to-male trannies who wanted a "trans man" gem? What about the female fans who'd like to see a male gem?

Matt shot himself in foot trying to act like a sjw moralfag.

Pakistan isn't a real country. India should grow a pair and use that excess of bodies they have to finally conquer them and put them down.

Sure showed them lmao!

Who's got the links? I don't wanna spoil myself in the other thread.

Matt is so woke desu senpai lmao One more time for ya'll in the back

because murricans are war criminals

JESUS CHRIST WILL THIS FUCKING KID STOP CRYING. HE'S FUCKING 14 AND CRIES WHEN SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH HIM. HE'S GOT LIKE FUCKING HELEN KELLER LEVELS OF AUTISM. ALL HE DOES IS FUCKING CRY AND DOES THE WORSE JOB OF THE GEMS. IF HE WAS A GROWN ASS MAN HE WOULD BE TOLD TO STOP CRYING BUT NO SINCE HE'S A KID WE HAVE TO LET HIM BE A WHINY BITCH. IF I KNEW THIS KID IN REAL LIFE I WOULD FUCKING STRANGLE HIM BUT THEN HE WOULD CRY. FUCK YOU REBECCA SUGAR YOU TUMBLR SJW BITCH.

>being this triggered
wew

>Ever think of the female-to-male trannies who wanted a "trans man" gem?

That's pretty much Zircon and Topaz, to be honest. Show those designs to someone with no knowledge of the show and ask them what gender the characters are.

Crying and Yelling: the Show.

Sounds like you

Not yelling.

If I raise my voice too high it starts cracking. Sounds terrible.

>I know you are but what am I
Epic comeback, user.

Boco doesn't deserve a better insult

Why do guys always go for assholes? :(

Because...

That's rich coming from a steven universe fan.

10/10

It's okay to cry, user! SU can be too intense for people like you, but that doesn't make you lame!

Why is arbitrary and pointless censoring a meme?

>implying that homosexual males would identify with lesbians
Umm, yes? We identify with them because of our shared struggle against bigoted assholes like you.

Are you implying that the Diamond Authority -our beloved and benevolent leaders- are responsible for the heinous terrorist attack on retreating Homeworld forces at the close of the Rebellion?

How can you spew such vile filth!? Our Diamonds are beautiful, merciful, compassionate creatures. Unlike us flawed gems, created in their image, they are without flaws, physically and mentally. The beauty of every gem in the entire Gempire cannot even BEGIN to compare to their majesty. Compared to beings of such perfection, we are worthless. All of us should strive to be more like them! And what did the rebels do? THEY SHATTERED ONE OF THEM!

Our graceful Diamonds are now incomplete, robbed of their greater whole. It is a testament to their benevolence and compassion that they persevere onwards, despite the great pain they feel.

You're treading a fine line with that talk of yours. See to it that you fix that.

The Diamonds deserve better. Don't make them realize that.

G-d wills it.

Ok, now I understand why people tend not to like this show. The fans really are insufferable cunts.

Are you saying TV lied to me?

The only gay guy I was close to in any way really hated anyone who wasn't a gay man, but he was also a narcissist, so I can't really take that as meaningful in any way.

Matt it's okay to say it's you. If you're into guys, you can call me closeminded bigot -phobe all night long~ :)

india here, i wish this too

Related Meme.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O07jQ1kCqxg

Fuck you Superman

LINKS?!

But gay men and lesbians are both homosexuals. Are these two guys implying that... uhh... shit. I don't know what they're implying because I can't tell what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm sorry, user. I didn't mean to offend you, it's just that when I saw your comment it seemed clear to me that you were expressing some trauma you developed because of SU and I just wanted to show my support to you for being so strong to admit it! ...but I guess I overstepped some bounderies... So, again, I'm sorry, user! Hope you get better from here on out! :D

Stop pretending to be offended just to try and find another reason to hit your favorite punching bag.

They're saying that they're both homosexuals, but that means nothing because they're homosexuals because they're attracted to different genders. They can't talk about women things or attractive women with them, and can't talk about men or men things with them.

Who are you responding to?