Why do some actors/actresses struggle to get into relationships?

Why do some actors/actresses struggle to get into relationships?

Maybe he should stop being so bland

cause they're fags.

>Women won't fuck me! White genocide!

Imagine being a rich, famous, accomplished actor and still failing to get a wife.

Now imagine trying to get a wife being me.

literally
>tfw no gf
tweet

he really is /ourguy/

The fact that hes trying to get a wife before getting a girlfriend tells you he's a bitchboy

All day they're surrounded by weirdos who treat them strangely. They don't meet any possible partners.

use the BBC Finn

you can always try those mail order bride things. It works for some.

negro

>he doesn’t exclusively speak to parents of teenage girls in church to try to arrange a marriage

What’s it like being both a cuck, AND a normie?

ONE OF US ONE OF US

she just got married though

Literally reverse of me then, I'm a weirdo who gets treated strangely by normies.

Is boyega /ournog/?

>Off topic, autistic leftpol

Yep, it's a Sup Forums thread.

John seems like a typical soylet numale beta bitch though, and its pretty clear to anyone with half a brain concerning social interactions that he wants to fuck Daisy Ridley, but played the nice guy friend to her and got rejected, and she more than likely fucked Adam Driver because hes actually a masculine guy whos tall and not a perpetually grinning faggot like boyega is. He also seems like an insufferable douche who overates his mediocre celebrity status and thinks it will overide everything else about him, thinking this automatically gets him prime pussy.

>2018
>wanting to get married

why?

maybe John Boyega can shame white people into giving him a wife, the same way he shamed them into acting gigs.

I hate John Oogabooga

>muh leftypol boogeyman
rent free

>john boyega is a white person and is part of the alt-right
are you retarded? fuck off leftypol

Being this invested in the lives of c-listers is prime soyboy behavior.

>black guy is struggling to get any pussy
>a famous black guy
>no pussy

fuck off boyega you're not a real brotha, you're a disgrace to the black race.

Contrary to popular belief being famous and rich doesn't make up for being ugly.

British blacks are as autistic as British whites

>posted from Welfare City, America