ITT: Uncriticizable movies due to politics

ITT: Uncriticizable movies due to politics

2bh politics or not this was a really suspenseful movie and was entertaining as hell. I don't really like how white people are painted in it, and don't really agree that we're all bad racists which seems to be the message of the movie- but I can't deny that it works as a movie.

Is that supposed to be a crusader on the right??

Why do you watch nigger movies?

Good goy. I hope you bought the BluRay too! We need them sheckels for a Oppressed Tyrone 2.

>Uncriticizable
Our guy E;R made a good review

The message wasn’t that all whites are racist the message was that white liberals use blacks to their advantage and envy aspects of being black

this looks like something Sup Forums would make ironically, does it really exist

At least Classic Dano is in this

Yes. It is loosely based on the life of this woman.

I unironically fell asleep watching this. I wonder (((why))) it won an oscar

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I watch everything.

hardy harrrr harrr.

Interesting. I felt like it was a take on all white americans though. There isn't one non evil white character in the whole movie. I do give peele props for shitting on white liberal elites who live in bubbles and pretend to not be racists.

12 Years a Slave
85 Years a Stinky Nigger

This has to be the worst

Despite the "based on a true story", everything in there is fucking made-up, even the slightiest detail like NASA toilets for black people
It's essentially a massive lie that made 170 millions for a 25 millions budget

Peele grew up on Manhattan's Upper West Side with a white single mother. His dad left. And he married a jewess. He's just a victim complex wanna be nigger.

kek

>mfw he got sold into slavery again because he's drunkard who didn't learn his lesson and probably died in captivity

someone aware me on this? what's this shit about?

This year karma has caught up.

WE WUZ SPACE PROGRAM SCIENTISTS AND SHIIEET

>when your both a racist and sjw cuck if you dont like this

The only reason Americans went to the moon was because of BLACK WOMEN, bigot

>if you don't like it, you're a sexist, racist cuck
>if you like it, you're supporting a sexist racist cuck

can't win

I wonder who's behind this. Any ideas?

>victim complex
Hey, I mean it sells and it's in demand. White liberals probably enjoyed this movie more than black people too, they eat this kind of thing up. If I were a black filmmaker I'd make the same exact shit to get my foot in the door as a respected writer. I'm not saying peele did this movie to get his foot in the door, but if he made a movie not centered around racism it wouldn't have been as successful. I say good for him 2bh, he's clearly talented.

It's a movie about how not just blacks, but specifically black women, are the the reason Man landed on the Moon.

Because three of the number-crunchers on a team of like 260 people were black women.

IRL a mixed race woman worked at NASA and has been consistently praised since, pic related.

They make a film about fully black women working at was is tantamount to the KKK trying to get to space. Amidst all the obstacles, all the shit, the black women save the mission but get little recognition.

I haven't seen anything he has done so I can't say, but he's either a victim complex nigger or he's dishonest. Either way I don't care. If someone likes Get Out you know they're a pleb so it's a good way of spotting plebs I guess.

This is just sad

>revises history so that Lyndon B. Johnson was an obstructionist racist when in reality he was literally the biggest and most influential source of muscle the Civil Rights movement had and arguably one of the only reasons it got serious traction

But we can't have a history where it was white people that saved black people, oh no no no no no.
We have to rewrite history so that black people liberated THEMSELVES.

It’s funny to rewrite history to make it seem like blacks are the masters of their own destiny though. It’s a lie that in the long run will make it easier to control them.

Well done for that traitor. Johnson was the one who signed the 1965 immigration law that led to the 53% situation

>I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years
Yeah thanks Mr Johnson

>Because three of the number-crunchers
I'm pretty sure it's just one woman, the 2 others were invented for the movie

Black being kills people

Malcom X >MLK

It's funny how quickly this has been forgotten

well at least they got the classic part right

The message obviously wasn’t that all whites are racist. The characters in the movie weren’t racist in the typical sense. Racists don’t want to become black people.

this movie actually mocks liberals lmao

Except this movie is actually great on so many levels.

When you rewatch this, consider how the timeline moves forward naturally with nothing but dialog and scene transitions, yet you still understand exactly what happends. It's not original for this movie, but still impressive and very well made. Just one of many many great aspects of this film

Mary Jackson and Dorothy Vaughan are real people

If you were comfortable criticizing it, what would you say?

It's poorly acted, script is awful, completely unrealistic on basically every level, oversaturated on jumpscared, manages to fucking fail at setting an atmosphere even if it goes through all the trouble of setting it all up (comparing to film like Hostel which has a similar premise) and basically just another slasher horror film but with a politically correct agenda

honestly you just sound racist

>This is a black woman in America

>oversaturated on jumps scares
How? I can’t remember there being many at all. Couldn’t have been more than 3.
>completely unrealistic on every level
Get Out doesn’t claim to be realistic and it is more realistic than the average horror movie
>just another slasher horror film
What? How is this a slasher movie? It is hardly even a horror movie?

It is also not noticibly poorly acted. How is the script awful?

Not a movie but you are automatically a whiteboy who can't take a joke if you didn't find the new Dave Chapelle specials to be genius.

The lead in Get Out is a shit actor. Literally no charisma whatsoever.

you seem like you hated the movie before it even started

this so much

really if anybody says they like theyre probably just ignorant and /po/

The only good acting in the movie was the dad, the mom a little bit, but the best was the cliche "I tole u bout dem white ppl" negro. He had some personality at least.

Which is still retarded, as no one sane envies blacks of anything.

>The only good acting in the movie was the dad

It's nice to see the bad guy from Billy Madison still gets work.

This movie was redpilled af. Sup Forums would love it if it wasn't invaded by edgy teenagers from /r/the_donald.

As someone else pointed out, it's how some liberals use blacks to their own advantage while virtual signalling.

>There isn't one non evil white character in the whole movie.

The cop in the intro wasn't racist. There were racist undertones but nothing explicitly racist.

>/po/
What does origami have to do with anything?

Even when white people aren't racist, they are racist. If they aren't racist they are still evil.

I don't think Sup Forums would have ever loved it, but I think if you're Sup Forums poster and you are more right wing and you hate this movie because its message then that's fine. But at the very least you have to appreciate it how successful of a thriller it is.

>poorly acted, script is awful

lolwut. It's subjective so I'll reluctantly let this slide.

>completely unrealistic

Dude...it's a horror movie, not a fucking documentary. Name one horror that's completely realistic. I'll wait, not even memeing.

>Slasher horror? Politically correct

Okay, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It literally mocks politically correct people.

You probably hated the movie once you saw a white wimmin kissing a black movie and had your mind set.

>Even when white people aren't racist, they are racist.

You clearly haven't seen the movie if you're posting this. Shitpost somewhere else.

>vague accusation
No I clearly did see it.
Stop acting like this is your own personal club that you can make people leave from

WOMEN CAN BE FUNNY!!!

24 minutes of kino approaching. the alice in wonderland shit was purely amazing

You can criticize some of them.

That's only because the director raped someone.

Its already being praised as the second coming of capeshit even though the trailers look like ass.
No critic in their right mind will dare say this is anything but kino.

>trailers look like ass.

naaa you're just being racists

>160 KB
>Anonymous 01/05/18(Fri)15:25:20 No.9
Bad at comedy. Bad at horror and bad at being a thriller. Shit ass scenes all around and a plot copied from the Skeleton Key. Seriously, if it was not due to the race stuff, this movie would never be talked about.

It was a shitty black mirror episode that dragged on way too long

it looks like the completely bog standard marvel affair complete with the dreadful "villain is an evil version of the hero" trope, only difference is that everyone is black.

DAS RITE

I thought the movie was OK, I kind of enjoyed watching it but I have no desire to ever rewatch, what I don't understand is that people were praising it as a terrifying psychological horror when it is a full-on campy horror comedy.

LMAO I didn't even know the "black" woman in question looked like that, what the actual fuck?
Burn Hollywood to the ground