Tthe top ten reason why you are WRONG about disliking TLJ. Sup Forums should have known better

Tthe top ten reason why you are WRONG about disliking TLJ. Sup Forums should have known better. youtube.com/watch?v=JpoUN_A12Eg&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=JpoUN_A12Eg&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you change the URL from "youtube" to "hooktube" you can watch the video without giving her any views or revenue.

hooktube.com/watch?v=JpoUN_A12Eg&t=0s

She looks like Liam McPoyle

>not giving jenny revenue
reddit is that way, friendo

You don't get revenue if you use adblock. I hate autistic people.

Stop shilling your shitty videos Jenny

Remember when Jenny wrote and performed a song, in character as the main character of My Little Pony, singing about how much she wants to fuck her own brother? I do

>reddit is that way, friendo
you're waifu a shit

So she escaped the Callister game world after all?

>liking fetal alcohol random whore
>calls others reddit
You're pathetic beyond all recognition

This is a very, very disorganized video. It is difficult to watch.

transcribe it you click baiting faggot

BASED

>that way she plays with her hair

My heart

>You're pathetic beyond all recognition
>says the alt right virgin who gets triggered every time he sees a woman

giv pale gf

F

Fetal alcohol syndrome is real

This cunt makes thousands on top of ads for sitting in front f a camera.
She had a story about my little pony, and she proceeded to spend $0.09/min explaining it
>TFW YouTube 'stars' only make shit because you won't wait for a transcription to see the important parts

>hurr
this is all you deserve, vermin

Someone just post the sparknotes, I don't have time to sit through a 22-minute video of some fetal-alcohol-syndrome cunt waffling on.

>Top 10 Worst Reasons You Hated The Last Jedi
>You Hated The Last Jedi
Why would she assume this?

I like Jenny although her opinions are shit, she's a shill and a feminist "scholar" or whatever.

She seems kinda nice and I like how many beta cucks worship her.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Does fetal alcohol syndrome girlfriends make normal babies or are they born like 1/2 fetal alcohol syndromes?

It's almost as if it was made by a woman huh?

This is a very good question.
Since fetal alcohol syndrome only affects the embryo development one can assume the genetic material is still intact.
So the answer is that they can make normal babies for the most part although they can still pass on some of their phenotypical characteristics.

>10: Snoke having no backstory
She says it's okay cause the emperor had no backstory either, ignoring that Snoke lives in an established universe, whereas the emperor was in movies that had no backstory
>9: Kylo Ren wasn't a good villain, he was whiny and nonthreatening
She says it's okay cause most villains aren't scary. She thinks people who say he's not a good villain only say that cause they want him to be scary
>8: This movie was pointless because nothing changes/this story is over and now there's nowhere to go
I don't quite get this one, she puts two different arguments together and criticizes them for contradicting each other. She also doesn't get what people mean when they say the status quo didn't change
>7: Rey's parents weren't anybody
She has a valid point here. She says Rey doesn't have to be a part of a dynasty
>6: Luke wouldn't try to kill Ben, a child, the son of his sister and his best friend
She says this is okay because Luke would still get tempted after fighting Darth Vader, and ignores the criticism that it's out of character, unnecessarily cruel, and undoes Luke's character development from the original trilogy
>5: Leia flying
She just says it's not that bad, and that she liked being able to see Leia use the force
>4: Everything was Holdo's fault for not explaining the plan
She says this is okay because Holdo should assume Poe wouldn't cooperate with the plan and won't tell people. She also says it's the worst take
>3: People hate the kid with the broom
I never heard this one. She says it's setting up future movies, I don't get the problem
>2: the whole code-breaker plot thing is useless
She says it works because.... there is a common theme of failure in this movie, and the plan fails. It's honestly stupid
>1: the film challenges you
That's her exact words. She says fans complained that the film didn't challenge them. I never heard a fan complain about this, I just don't get it. This video is stupid

>lusting over a dyke with FAS
white "men"

She's right

Good because they're my last resort at reproduction.
Normie girlfriends don't like me.

>She liked the Leia scene
Opinion disregarded

Can't wait for Top 10 Best Reasons You Hated The Last Jedi where she addresses the actual criticism of the movie and doesn't make up straw man arguments.

>top ten video
The laziest video.

she straight up ignores some of the more inexcuseable failures, this vid is straight up shit.

This

BASED

>A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.
A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>who goes to a movie wishing to see what they expect
Excuse me?

Women are too fucking stupid to really think about movies

Your mind reading skills are worse than your ability to strawman, Jenny.

>there is a common theme of failure in this movie,
I see this argument brought up a lot but I find it completely inarguable - the filmmakers took the theme of failure to heart and failed quite hard at making a movie.

She's my favorite consumer whore.

>le FTS disney shill goblino face
Ewww

this bitch must be getting so much money from diseny HOLY SHIT batman I should start a jewtube channel and just suck disney cock!!!

That is some weak damage control then, the movie has worse flaws and some of what she says to defend it doesn't make any sense. Work on your shilling disneybros, Solo is around the cornee

"Finn and Rose B-plot perfectly represents the theme of the movie, which is failure!"
A+ on your english paper Jenny

Is Jenny the RLM of our generation?

Do you think they're genuinely unaware of the irony, or are they giving people ammunition for the inevitable jokes?

this bitch, this dumb mother fucking bitch, hope she gets ass cancer

she always does this, acting morally superior while shoving her retarded opinions down her viewers throats without backing them up with articulate points and wasting everybody's time. Hate this bitch with a burning passion. FFFFFUUCKKK THIS CUNT

Name one straw man in the video. Every single point she makes I have seen someone be genuine about on Sup Forums

I sure hope this picture isn't trying to tell me those 3 are Eldar. I'd make a case for Elrond, but even his blood is pretty watered down.

>She says it's okay cause most villains aren't scary. She thinks people who say he's not a good villain only say that cause they want him to be scary

Wtf? What is the point of a villain if there's no sense of threat? Are women really this shit at understanding movies?

a movie can be stupid, retarded, pointless and boring, so as long as it has a theme!!1!1!1!

and how

Watch the video. That isn't at all what she says

>I never heard this one. She says it's setting up future movies, I don't get the problem

The problem is that even Anakin (Force Jesus) and Luke (his son who surpases him eventually) needed training to use the Force so how the fuck does some random kid casually tk a broom?

>Ignores the Luke Giving up
>Ignores hyperspace ram
The only real problem she mentions is Holdo literally not mentioning her plan or even giving reasons to her crew to trust her in such dire situation, she just said "don't lose hope", and guess what? they didn't, Poe kept fighting seeing the leadership was compromised as there were a buch of incompetents in the bridge who did literally nothing

Also, wrong, her plan failed because the supposedly invisible ships were at plain sight and could be seen by everybody
>b-but DJ
DJ only heard they were going to abandon the ship, he didn't hear shit about the cloaking device nor Crait

Srly, was it so hard for Holdo to tell the hero of the rebellion:
"Listen, we're in a life and death situation and there might be spies in here so we're threading carefully, I have a plan, trust me"
Was it so hard instead of creating artificial conflict by being a caustic cunt?

This user deserves a lot more credit and respect, he didn't have to do all this work for us or put in the counterpoints but s/he did. Thank you user.

I have to admit on first viewing (actually i haven't seen this second) I had no idea what happened with The Codebreaker. So Del Toro was really just a fraud?

Also on Kylo: its weird because I really don't find him scary either or threatening. For one thing I know his power level is probably around the same as Rey, he never even used force powers in his duel to the death with those Snoke guards, he's really not that scary. Snoke basically kept him around as a pet because he wanted to feel cool having an apprentice.

She hated BvS. She deserves nothing but death.

Maybe it's because she actually agrees with those complaints.

Why is Sup Forums so black and white about things? It's okay to like certain aspects of a movie but not others.

That post is pretty clearly meant to misinform people on what her actual arguments are

>Women having to explain themselves
What? what's this? 2011?

Failure to beat Jumanji. LITTY!

Then by all means make a post to correct those misunderstandings.
I doubt many people want to waste their time actually watching clickbait videos.

To all the buttmad autists here:
The video is called: "The top ten -=WORST=- reasons you disliked tlj", not the top ten reasons.
She doesn't address the good reasons because the video is not about that, its only about the bad reasons.

lets downvote this cunt

I think what this movie series is retconning is that The Force needs to be trained at all. Apparently, there is simply a "lucky class" of people who have command over SOME of the force from almost the day they are born.

That kid is probably exactly like Rey was at the same age. Anyone can have strong power in the force now. No matter who they were born too or who they are. ANYONE.

thanks, fuck GOOLAG

i might take her opinion more seriously if it weren't for that giant porg behind her

Yes, this is why it's stupid. This is Star Wars, not X-men.

Number 2 was the biggest reason I didn't like the movie. Sure, I get it, you can make the theme of the movie about failure. And I guess this whole plot ties into that but you can still make failing interesting. Rei, failing to become a jedi? Interesting to me at least, as we learn a lot about who Luke is now, the old jedi order traditions, and the temptations of the dark-side of the force.

Plot B with Finn and whatever her name is? Feels shoe-horned in with zero advancements in the plot. Like really? They needed to be caught so that the Empire could learn that the good-guys would try to escape in escape-pods from a ship everyone knows is doomed? Give me a break. My first order would be to tell everyone on my ship, "They can't go anywhere. Please be on the look-out for escape pods." It was dumb and I don't mind Finn. His whole sacrifice to destroy the cannon was awesome and I was actually on the edge of my seat in anticipation that he was going to do it - not because I want him dead but more so that that would be an actual twist for a character not completely necessary to the story at this stage.

I don't actually care whether or not people are misinformed. I'm not about to type out a rebuttle that is going to be ignored, but if someone wants to watch the video to see what her actual arguments are, I encourage them to do so. Even if it's with that link that doesn't give her views.

I liked Jenny before she worked at Disneyland and got too big for her britches. Now she can't say what she really thinks or Disney won't invite her to any more Star Wars premiers.

Also you can tell she's the kind of person who would smell her own farts and give a complex argument for why her farts actually smell good

Fuck off.

They still get +1 views and thus will get higher in the algorithm and it will be more likely that others can see the video who might not have adblock. Every little thing matter in this day and age.

The childish stick figure images are supposed to be clearly ironic, user.
This just reads like an angry child wrote it out, and while I suppose that's fitting I doubt it's in the way you intended.

Link?

I think it's great how the movie makers did their best to fail the whole nu-wars trilogy. Very meta.

She's probably the kind of person who thinks it's normal to be 26 years old, work at disneyland, and hump giant plushies in her bed while neckbeards oggle her feet

kek. this is so stupid. my fucking sides.

>Every single point she makes I have seen someone be genuine about on Sup Forums
I have seen people discus the best possible way to get rid of piss bottles without your parents finding them. What does this mean anyway, you have retards everywhere on Sup Forums, case in point; you.

Sounds like the black n' fat side plot was just useless filler added in like the Jerry and Beth parts of Rick and Morty.

>who goes into a movie theatre whishing to see what they expect
bitch what?

>Luke tried to kill Vader before trying to redeem him
Except he didn't you stupid whore. Luke didn't know Vader was his father when they fought

If she wants revenue she can sell her pussy on the streets, so fuck off.

It isn't like there aren't people who clearly do just that

Jesus Christ this was painful getting a list, and she has a rambling way of speaking where each “reason” is a multi-clause sentence or two. But here you go:
10) Snoke dying
9) Kylo isn’t an imposing villain
8) Nothing happened and the story has nowhere to go
7) Rey’s parents
6) Luke wouldn’t think to kill Ben
5) Superleia
4) Everything was Holdo’s fault
3) Kid w/ Broom
2) Finn/Rose subplot
1) The film challenges you

What in the I say what in the fuck is this shit?

hi Jenny

>expect the movie to be good
>it's not

SHAME ON YOU

>the film challenges you
..to not stop watching it because it keeps getting MORE retarded

No. Fuck off niggerfaggot.

>7: Rey's parents weren't anybody
See the biggest problem with this point is that we still have no idea what Rey actually is. Her parents being nobody isn't a big deal, makes more sense than her being a Skywalker or a Kenobi because your force powers don't just transmit genetically, but that's the "twist"? Oh her parents were drunkard losers. Okay? We still don't know what Rey's about or why she's so powerful, other than the "Force is in a constant flow of balance, Kylo learns so she has this knowledge too" which is fucking retarded. They should have done a Darth Revan style twist with Rey, would have been a lot more interesting

The kid with the broom genuinely does bother me, since half the movie was basically just shitting on Luke's hero's journey only to end with that as if expecting me to feel anything but dread

If they swapped his picture for Galadriel's, it would work better.

10. nigger jedi
9. tumblerina cancer
8. sjw bullshit
7. jews in space
6. nigger jedi is the best actor even though he is also shit
5. old icons and movies raped
4. wimp manlet kike posing as evil sith lord with Christian lightsaber
3. KOTOR 3 never ever
2. super all powerful stronger than Ludo Qresh space jewess
1. ugly 4/10 jewess pushed as a 9/10 beauty being blacked