I'D LIKE A HAPPY MEAL!

Sing thread

Even though it was the only original song in the movie, Punk Porcupine's song was the best

Mike did nothing wrong

>ordering mcnuggets
weren't there chickens in the movie?

Funny

Was this movie actually good?

is this movie actually full ofproduct placement orit's just a meme?

Nope, it was merely there to piggyback the Zootopia fad.

The movie itself is all over the place and does the "animals living in a city" gimmick completely backwards compared to Zootopia. (items in the film are one-size fits none and everyone needs peripherals to use them corrects, animals rarely ever used their animal skills even in scenes where it would have actually mattered, etc )

It's not bad, but it needed a longer runtime, or just better pacing
There were multiple subplots that got jumbled up with the main story which, while wrapped up, just felt rushed
Still, all in all, not a bad movie

And yeah, it's just a meme, as is

Zootopia has one of the most generic premises ever and it's been done countless times before.

"Cartoon animals live in a society that's a parallel to our own but we throw in cheap animal stereotype gags wow',

Better writing was the only thing separating it from fucking Chicken Little for godsake.

This is a good one

>piggyback zootopia
Do you realize how long it takes to make a movie like this?

Hi can i get UUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOOOOOOODDAMN IT-*cans.wav*

I'm Still Standing was the best song and Johnny was the best character

Performance, perhaps, but I still have to give props for Set it All Free because, again, it was the only original song in a movie full of covers.

R.I.P Mike

another generic kids movie starring anthropomorphic animals?

there probably a machine that does it for them in ~3 months

Admit it. They were the best characters of this film