Would you play this vidya if this was the roster, Sup Forums?

would you play this vidya if this was the roster, Sup Forums?

the shittiest x-men as always

Five years ago, sure.

>implying the x-men have always been good

>look at me, im an edgy contrarian

>X-Men

nope

>let's have cyclops and tempest
>every
>single
>time.

It's... the safest roster I think. Everyone popular is in, so the game would be received great with normies. I wish there was riskier characters with more interesting movesets. Also no alternate skin Beta Ray Bill. You disappoint me, user.

Only if all the females are remove from the roster.

What an insanely boring roster.

Only four characters that haven't been in an Injustice or MvC game already and they're all Marvel characters.

>Raven but no Starfire

Fuck outta here

They ARE the most popular.

>hawkeye is green arrow's alternate skin
No, just no.

It's cannon that Hawkeye is so much better in every way that he stole Green Arrow's seat in the Justice League AND took Black Canary while he was at it.

So what, InjusticeDeux has Starfire but no Raven

FUCK BOON AND HIS FUCKING GAME

>memepool
>black widow
>catwoman
>damian
for what purpose

How is it cannon?

>no darkseid
>no thanos
>no Doom
>Grundy
>no lobo
almost

>no plastic man
>no darksid
>no thanos
>no captain marvel
>NO DOOM
>no lobo

No.

having alt skins for dc to be a marvel character seems against whatever gay rights issues they may havr

The crossover.
I wish I had the page showing Green Arrow watching Hawkeye and Black Canary being together saved.

>Thinking Slade could impersonate Wade's flashy animations

Yea Wade and Slade are, oddly enough, completely different types of characters visually.

>No Martian Manhunter
>No Silver Surfer

I mean, I guess I would....

>Ms. Marvel instead of Black Bolt for the inhuman side or Captain Marvel for the Marvel legacy
>Black Widow at all
>Only Mahvel villains are Magneto, Venom, Loki and Jean

interesting choices you've made

These models are shit desu

Anyways, remove Robin from the DC side, if you need to conserve space I'd rather he just be part of Batman's set desu

On the Marvel side, add Thanos, Ultron/Pymtron, Kang, Doom, and maybe another dude. Not Namor because he isn't allowed to be in anything

On the DC side it's weird that you included GL's arch enemy but no one from Wondy's rogues, or Flash's. Add Etrigan too since he hasn't been in a game yet and it'd make interesting banter with Strange and Ghost Rider. As for a Flash villain, Boomerang is your best bet. hasn't been in an Injustice game and some other rogues like Weather Wizard may be redundant with Storm

Bizarro doesn't make sense as an alt for Superman because his Flame Breath and Ice Vision would make him a new character. If you want Superman to have an alt character for a skin then make it Zod or Cyborg Superman or something

>No Taskmaster
0/10

>alternate skins that are literally different characters
I'd be pissed. Its just teasing the player with characters that could've been in the game themselves.

>Selina
>Harley
>No Ivy

REEEEE. This shit grind my gears, if you want to put the Sirens in the game do it and not half-assed it. The team consist of Selina, Harley and Ivy

>half of DC is batman reps
>Robin
Needs more variety

Replace Bane with Krypto desu

Still better than what smash bros did