What are some films or television shows that feature Cajuns?

What are some films or television shows that feature Cajuns?

Why haven't they made a good movie with him yet? He's goat tier mutant.

Because it's Hollywoods sworn duty to fuck up anything good, without exception or reservation.

Waterboy?

Eve's Bayou

I like Swamp People, it's very comfy

swamp people

Why Cajuns?

do they have to be ragin cajuns, or can they just be normal cajuns?

I thought he was that guy from Rurouni Kenshin, then I remembered Watsuki was a big X-men fan in addition to being a pedophile.

There's a gambit movie starring Channing Tatum coming out next year.

True Blood's first season (the only good season since it's the only murder mystery) has the killar a fake Cajun, but his accent is gr8.

the one thats not in preproduction even, and whose future is in doubt because of the recent acquisition of fox by disney? that gambit movie?
disney just needs to make a goddamn x-men movie based off the early to mid 90s team, like the cartoon was. i want costumes, big team roster, everything

I thought Channing Tatum was already playing as Captain America and Magic Mike. Why would he play as a 3rd hero in the MCU?

The GOAT character/episode of Band of Brothers

Van Damme's Hard Target

Starring Wilford Brimley and a young boy that says Van Damme has a big penis.

Either or

The movie has been in development hell ever since Wolverine Origins, when they first announced they were going to make it. But they made a statement a few months ago that they were going to release it on Valentines Day 2019. Don't know if that will change with Disney or not. But Marvel Comics just started a new Gambit and Rogue comic series that is most likely a promotion for upcoming movie.

>Infinity war ends with the gauntlet being overloaded, and energy from the stones causing mutations
>Mcu sentinels are reverse engineered from stark/ultron tech
>Sakovia accords expanded to allow for "aquisition of unknown enhanced persons"
>Xavier institute given special permission to house mutants. He uses his powers to make people think his students stay put. forges docs so the gov doesn't know what the xmens true powers are.
>Costumes actually needed, to hide identity as they sneak around the world, dealing with bad mutants
>This all leads to house of M movie
I can dig it.

Treme

Kek

I honestly tried to get I to this but dropped it after the first episode

Why are you laughing at a real all American?

The closest a non-Cajun has came to getting a decent accent is the guy from True Detective, "talking bout she met a king" or whatever he says.

t. cajun

The waterboy is Sandler Kino