Reminder that people were mad Chappelle was paid more than Amy Schumer

There are actual human beings that thought Schumer was on the same level as Dave Chappelle and that Netflix was sexist for paying her less.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs
comedycentral.co.uk/chappelles-show/videos/proud-to-be-americas-worst-customer-service-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

racist feminists

you seem to be under the impression that 3rd wave feminism reasoning has something to do with merit

>Reminder that people were mad Chappelle was paid more than Amy Schumer

no they weren't. no one gives a fuck or believes these articles at all. you dudes are running on fumes.

HIDE

Why are all Netflix standup specials shit no matter how good the comedian is?
I couldnt even get all the way through Bill Burrs latest

apparently Netflix believed it because they corrected their "mistake"

and Amy Schumer "believed" it because she is a hack

fuck off faggot. we know it's all staged.

No.
I don’t care how much freelancers deal their shit.

Burr has only had one bad Netflix special

the rest were great

But the Chappelle ones were funny. So was Joe Rogan and Lois CK.

What happened to Amy Schumer? Haven't hear about her in a while.

Imagine paying for either of them in their current state.

Well, if for some reason still subscribe to Netflix then there's no need to imagine it, because you already did.

>greatest standup alive just released 2 new standups on their platform a couple days ago
>durr why would anyone pay for netflix?

People on the internet aren’t real. Their opinions are not applicable to the real world.

I liked John Mulanely: Comeback Kid.

But I see what you mean.

They are putting her in the pictures now

Chris Rock will save us, believe in Chris Rock

Chris Rock is more of a Richard Pryor clone than even Chappelle

TRANNY SHIT IS WHITE DUDES FAULT MUH NIGGA

Joe Rogan has never, not even for a minute, been funny.

>racist manhaters
i fixed that for you

Ok well even by the Progressive Stack rules, he deserves more because he's black and more oppressed than a white person even a woman. Libs have to deal with that.

Michael Che Matters was really good. I also liked Jim Jefferies new one. But yeah most Netflix ones suck for some reason.

>Living legend of comedy returning to form after a long hiatus
VERUS
>MUH vagina btw I'm a whore lmao XD even though i'm fat lmao XD

I can't remember a single Schumer bit, but i can recite at least 2-3 Chappelle ones.

check your privilege shit lord

Even if the special is good it's usually still not as good as the comedians non netflix work. Netflix magic

There's a difference?

Amy Schumers entire special
>muh vag

What is the best Chapelle skit and why is it Playa Haters Ball?

youtube.com/watch?v=fKIwj1TQmFs

I'm Wayne Brady bitch.
There was a rumor that Wayne Brady seriously approached Paul Mooney like he was going to beat his ass for real but they settled on making it a sketch

Wayne Brady is the realest nigga in showbiz. He blatantly said to bill maher "I will beat your ass" when bill maher made the same hack joke about Brady not being black enough.

That's probably cause Paul Mooney is an old racist that brainwashed Chapelle into thinking whities were after him and "laughing the wrong way"
And Wayne Brady is pretty much the opposite of Paul Mooney

I've laughed at a lot of Chappelle's stuff. Meanwhile Schumer (MUH VAGINA, MUH QUIRK, MUH PISS, MUH SHIT) only had one joke I liked (mainly because it reminded me of a friend), and since this was a sketch show, I'm not even sure if she wrote it.

It's that one where guys who try to hit on her, get rejected when she says she's already dating someone, and then always pretend they weren't trying ("wow, why'd you assume I was asking you out, that's so arrogant"). Initially, just slightly amusing. Then, as fitting for a good comedy sketch, it gets taken to the extreme and progressively ramped up. The end of the sketch is her being married to a guy for 50+ years and both of them on their death beds, during which she casually admits to her husband that she did have a boyfriend the first time he asked her out 50 years ago. His last words are then "I wasn't asking you out... I wasn't interested... that's so arrogant...", before he flatlines.

Stand up comedy is 98% garbage. Every comic I can think of is way funnier when they're working outside of standup.

My favorite skit of his is the PopCopy one.
comedycentral.co.uk/chappelles-show/videos/proud-to-be-americas-worst-customer-service-team

I mean, I'm not murrican, so I can't really relate to it, but I can imagine that this isn't too much of a stretch on whatever chainstore they're mocking
Still, it's funny

>he rook rike a broke ass sexual chocorate

>She wears underwear with dickholes in them

It's rarely seen these days, but yes

Lmao Americans are soooo stupid

>posted from my iphone

Silky Johnson has some GOAT burns
>What can I say about that suit that hasn't already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted.

Gotta say I've had that future 2pac song in my head this evening desu

Cradle of fucking civilisation

Theyre shittier comedy central standups.

Netflix ruined that. Rememebr when wed get a new standup show almost every Friday on Comedy Central?

The whole idea of equal wages in most entertainment spheres is utterly ridiculous. It's not like punching out boxes at the box factory or something where the work is the same no matter who's doing it. Stand-up is something that some people do for millions of dollars a night and some people who do it for free at dinky bars to a crowd of two alcoholics. You can't say you're doing equal work merely for being behind a mic and firing off jokes; in that sense, Dave Chappelle would be the "equal" of any random person at an open mic and that just doesn't make any fucking sense. In order for two people to be doing equal work in stand-up they have to be capable of putting the same number of butts in seats at whatever venue they can play at, and I'm pretty Schumer doesn't have Chappelle pull. Hardly anybody does.

Same thing with acting. There's no going rate and there never will be, it's all based on how marketable you are and how well you negotiate, and that's the case for everyone.

>Gotta say I've had that future 2pac song in my head this evening desu
RUNNIN THROUGH THE HOOD LIKE CJ FROM SAN ANDREAS
WISE WORDS SPOKEN
TRUE FUCKIN SAGES

This shit is so good, timeless.

Tupac, rest in peace!

You may be a faggot. I'd recommend a thorough anal raping.

CHECK OUT THE GIRL WITH THE PUDDIN STAIN ON HER BACK
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
IT MIGHT BE DOO-DOO

I will

DIS DAT WHYTE PRIVLIG SHIT YA FEEL ME

>dave talkin about gay niggas in a hostage situation

The only stand up I've seen from Joe Rogan that was funny are youtube clips of him getting heckled and talking shit back to the person. His crafted jokes are kinda mediocre

I WROTE THIS SONG A LONG TIME AGO, A REAL LONG TIME AGO, Y'FEEL ME?