Superman has krytonite, magic and red sun radiation

>Superman has krytonite, magic and red sun radiation.
>Martian Manhunter has fire.
>Flash and Green Lantern can dish out a lot of damage but can be killed as easily as any other human in right circumstances
>Cyborg has viruses, hacking, emp and so on.
>Aquaman is Aquaman
>Batman is "just" a skilled human
>Wonder Woman has ???
Should Wondie have a weakness ? She's on Supes and MM level while having none of their weaknesses and being a better fighter. And not the old silly bound hands shit.

>Better fighter

Kek

Isn't WW's weakness penetrative objects?

Aquaman doesn't have a weakness either, unless you count "how are the wife and kids?"

I liked classic WW being just an amazon and not a demigod
maybe they should just give her some neutral damage stuff, like magic/red sun on Supes
electricity is always a good thing

wonder woman's weakness is people stronger than her

Green Lantern is weak to yellow or wood, depending on which version.

not relevant anymore though

Green Lantern can tank like a motherfucker, and Aquaman doesn't have any weaknesses either. Martian Manhunter's fire thing comes and goes too.

Should they bring back the bondage thing?

>stuck in the 80's

Dehydration. It's not silver age rules anymore, but that was his deal.

>wood
>80's

more like 40's

>being bound by her lasso
>magic that turns her back to clay
>if she lies to herself/forgets what's actually truth her lasso will break
>god weapons forged by Hephaestus

>Dehydration.
I mean, that is an everyone's weakness.

>Aquaman
The guy gets his shit pushed in by normal humans constantly despite his "increased strength and endurance". He is not strong enough to warrant having a weakness.

On the other hand Wonder Woman is often stated to be a better fighter than Batman and as strong as Superman just without as many secondary powers.

Alan was still around in the 80s

Wonder Woman isn't invulnerable.

If you see her depicted as invulnerable, it's just the writer being retarded.

In her own book she can be pierced by bullets and blades. She's more durable than a normal person but she is not invulnerable.

Canonically speaking, she has never in her entire 75 year history been invulnerable.

Wonder Woman's was weak to bondage when people still gave a shit about superheroes having weaknesses like this was Pokemon

Also Superman isn't weak to magic, he just has no resistance to it because it's magic. Wonder Woman is a goddess and Aquaman is a merman so they have innate resistances to it.

Felix Faust could fuck up Superman just as much as he could fuck up Batman with a spell, not worse or better, provided he could hit the target

Batman would probably wear some stupid anti-magic robe or whatever but I digress

That shit hasn't been a thing in decade, now his weaknesses are confusion/doubt/miscellaneous emotional turmoil and running out of will juice, also his constructs can get smashed up as per this:

No one gives a shit about wikis and guidebooks, Wonder Woman isn't as strong or durable as Superman, and even if she was she's not the straight laced main character and will never get the final important fight with the main villain. Superman has weaknesses because he needs it for his stories, his best stories were in the Silver Age and were just hijinks. Powerlevel faggots need to die, comics and cartoon should be separated so you Justice League War watching niggers stop diluting my board with your low level posts.

How can Superman be stronger than Wondy when Wonder Woman is made out of magic

How can Green Lantern defeat Psycho Pirate? How about telepaths? Wouldn't telepathy, telekinesis, etc. be good against WW too?

Telepathy would be great against everyone, but for storyline reasons it ends up being a useless jobber power outside of Xmen books.

Wonder Woman IS basically as strong as Superman, except for in WML's run where he wrote her less powerful, but Superman was less powerful at that time too.

Wonder Woman is immune to any mind shenanigans as long as she's in contact with her lasso.

how can I be stronger than a metal sponge if a metal sponge is made of metal??

By screaming
Telepaths are jobbers, that's why every time martian manhunter tries to do hit he gets hit with psychic feedback or whatever stupid shit

If you want a telepath who doesn't suck dick then read an X-men book

Half of Superman's gallery is /basically/ as strong as him, if you're not the main guy it doesn't matter.

But you aren't stronger than anything

Wonder Woman is powerless when she's tied up.

She can be hurt by bullets and other piercing objects.

I destroyed a loofer today with my bare hands, I'm a big strong boy trust me.

but the bullets have to hit her first
she likes deflecting them

>when people still gave a shit about superheroes having weaknesses like this was Pokemo
Bruh my sister came at me with some shit about how Wonder Woman confuses her because she doesn't have a weakness in the movies. Like this was a huge deal. I told her she doesn't really have a ""weakness"" in the comics and hasn't in a while and doubled down on whatever Cracked.com "Five Ridiculous Superhero Weaknesses that Are Actually Real" bullshit she read.

>Wonder Woman is immune to any mind shenanigans as long as she's in contact with her lasso.
Whoa, never knew that. Telekinesis would still be good though. She doesn't have a good ranged attack or escape mechanism to stop it.

Is she? Wouldn't she get rekt by nth metal then?

her ranged attack is her lasso
depending on the writer and medium she has a sword, tiara, and shield she can throw very well

The lasso also extends indefinitely and she can throw her boomerang-tiara.

That would explain why men aren't allowed where she came from

OK, I wasn't refuting that. I was just saying that guy is correct that Wonder Woman is in the top tier of strength.

One of the good things about Byrne's autism was he would reiterate Diana's powers all the time to try and get people to stop doing retarded shit.

That's always been weird to me as well, like no one asks what Iron Man's weakness is, or the Hulk's or Thor's, because their real "weakness" is just like any other character: hit them hard enough.

She can throw her razor sharp tiara like a boomerang but she doesn't do it a lot.

I've never seen it done but in theory nth metal would hurt her. But like I said she's not invulnerable anyway so it wouldn't give you that big of an advantage.

How can she throw things if she's stuck in the air and can't move? I'm talking heat vision kind of ranged attack.

>I've never seen it done but in theory nth metal would hurt her.
I had an idea of using gaseous nth metal on her. Not sure how that would end up.

He can tank until he forgets to turn on his force field, which happens all the time.

>That's always been weird to me as well, like no one asks what Iron Man's weakness is, or the Hulk's or Thor's, because their real "weakness" is just like any other character: hit them hard enough.

But Iron Man's weakness is alcohol, Thor's is losing his hammer and turning into Don Blake, which they eventually dropped because it's fucking stupid, and Hulk's weakness is Loeb

You realize that both characters have telepathic villains? WW has her lasso to protect her. GL's forcefield shields them from some telepathic attacks, but a sufficiently powerful telepath can brute force their way through it. However, a GL who knows they're under telepathic attack logically should be able to up their protection level through use of their ring.

GLs break through brain attacks by brute force willpower

this is the oldest trope in the universe

Also these new captcah images are pissing me off
>interior of a clothing boutique
>select the clothes

fuck off desu

Tony Stark's alcoholism is a personal flaw, not a heroic weakness.