It's going to be hilarious when this movie has over 90% rt

It's going to be hilarious when this movie has over 90% rt

why

Why would that be hilarious? Isn't it expected to be good from the hearsay?

Any anti-DCEU fan will go into permanent hiding

It'll be hilarious

Everyone loves it

Wonder Woman being a good movie doesn't retroactively make the other ones good you know.

Are your memes ready?

>From the Academy award winning franchise

We get to have our cake abs eat it too

Oh, but it does. I can see your salt is already being produced

It actually looks pretty good and I hate the DCEU so far.

Iron Man Homecoming looks like trash.

I'm just gonna avoid any and all WW threads/articles etc; The SJW "m-muh girl powah" feminazi shilling is gonna be excrutiating.

When does the embargo end?

The only thing that will be hilarious is how Marvel will be overwhelmed with trying to actually play catch up for once. Might even try to rush out Captain Marvel or try and calm twitter hate with green lighting Black Widow.

>90%

keep dreaming m8

That's a relatively nice poster.
BvS and MoS are excellent. SS is mediocre, but far from worse than, say, Thor. The acting in Thor was bad apart from Loki.

>Heteronormative.
Fucking people like this should be taked out to the street and be shot in public.

What are her "notes"?

Not enough lesbians? Or any, for that matter?

>The only thing that will be hilarious is how Marvel will be overwhelmed with trying to actually play catch up for once.
This.
I still can't believe DC beat them to the "solo female hero" punch.

It already ended and most praise the movie, but it wont be til monday or so before more than a handful of critics will see it.

>inb4 Oscar winning Wonder Woman

>heteronormative
When are we going to gas these trend hopping losers?

#
>BvS
>Good

Just stop this meme.

>hilarious
You misspelled wonderous.

It was never a meme.
Not even saying 2deep4u, it was just a good movie, period.

Screen capped you fucking faggot

>AT&T girl loves it.
No wonder they're merging with Warners and DC.

They only let critics share their “reactions” and not full reviews. The actual reviews embargo ends on May 29.

Lol, Sony will release a silver sable flick before marvel Disney does
Embarrassing

I can. Marvel has zero female characters with the iconic status of Wonder Woman.

Doesn't matter how hard they push Carol Danvers she'll never get there.

see

Not to mention she is a derivative of a male character like most Marvel heroines.

Huh, you know prior to 2014 other than Blonde Ms. Marvel I can't really think of any big name female heroes that aren't xmen or who are Janet from Avengers

Yeah if you're a pseud brainlet that's

>trying this hard

Yeah but nobody remembers or cares about Mar-vel.

>crying
Give this woman an Oscar, she earned it.

speaking it in da engrish doc!

>It's so dense
>There's so much going on in each frame

So when this comes out to sub-35% reviews (like the last 3 female led movies), and makes less than 75 million in the opening weekend, what's the Damage Control plan?
Critics are bought?
Plebs just can't into Kino?
Audiences just can't grasp Snyder as interpreted by Jenkins?

The classics, or do we try something new?
Because we've been down this pre-hype road before.

It will get positive reviews because 'muh feminism' bullshit.

And Sup Forums will start to hate it just to be contrarian

>2 billion dollars
>1 instantly-iconic Oscar-winning film
>1 critically acclaimed new classic comic book movie
>2 longburn critical investment films

DC still a mistake mouseketeers?

i'm just waiting for photos of near empty theaters of wonderwoman being posted up

It'll get above 80%, it's the most anticipated summer film

What do y'all think Spiderman will do?

Taken at first showing on a Monday.

Somehow this didn't apply to Snatched, Ghost in the Shell or Resident Evil Final Chapter.
Or really any female-centric action movie since Force Awakens.

Not an argument, Mike.
Honestly though, i've never seen how that is valid criticism. Is LOTR bad because the battles are "so dense"?

Great, another Sup Forums bait thread

It's not like the catalog does not have 5 of those already

Keep the good work, mods

>what is Rogue One

Also Daisy Ridley can't act. At all.

>taked out to the street
>taked
Man, fuck you.

I want it to succeed so marvel shill will shut up.

But I also want it to fail so SJWs shut up.

>Not an argument, Mike.

Neither are the same six image macros that somehow prove BvS is good because it has visual symmetry with itself or it has references to better movies and works of art.

Dank image, it's not like you can't do this with any actor in e existence to "prove" your point

>not knowing the origin of the joke
>criticize it anyway

The joke is that claiming something to be "dense" does not make it any different in result, so it ends up being just a buzzword. Just like "making movies for all ages" is usually said on idiotic kids movies for more appeal.

>The last three positively reviewed female centric movies are all Disney

What's the last WB female-led movie to get a positive score? We all remember the Epic Fails.

Fuck you and fuck DShit

She-Hulk.

I'm pretty sure it will get good praise. Unfortunately, that's why it saddens me. It will be poorly directed, but feel like shit.

It's guaranteed money because of modern-day """feminism"""

They beat them by fucking decades. Supergirl and Catwoman are older than you.

If you think Daisy Ridley gave good performance in TFA but criticize the prequels for acting then you've got problems buddy.

Leia was godawful too.

>no it was Shnoke
Voice like a hoarse horse.

You're as embarrassing as the fact that your parents fucked eachother lmao

No this is not a good movie.
What is Logan?
What is First Class?
What is Spiderman 2?
What is Kick Ass?
Those are good and none of them were made by Marvel.

>a movie so shit I can't even rub one out to Berry in that outift because of terrible everything else is

fuck you warner brothers

>The joke is that claiming something to be "dense" does not make it any different in result, so it ends up being just a buzzword.
This is objectively wrong though.
A "more dense" image is by definition different looking to a less dense one.
Retard.

>Guaranteed money
>WB
>guaranteed money
>female action movie
>not Disney
>guaranteed money
>WB produced female action movie

It's like you just started watching movies Tuesday. Need some recommendations?

>Electra

>No this is not a good movie.
Objective source?

>It's guaranteed money because of modern-day """feminism"""
Is it?

Am I allowed to enjoy Live By Night without being a DCEU shill?
Because I found it to be a good movie.

But I think for the sake of conversation we're just talking about MCU and DCEU and desu there was no reason for fucking Ant-Man to get a solo movie before Captain Marvel. Hell I would've seen a BW movie if they made one.

>Has the same audience as this
>92% of the people that watched this said they would watch wonder woman

Lol, add it to the 80-90% rotten tomatoes

You think Catwoman is some old failure (-20 mil box office) but it's only 13 years old. It's a modern WB film like Green Lantern. It was the last Bat-franchise film before Nolan.

>Supergirl
was never released in the USA, they figured Superman's poor franchise had taken a savage enough beating. Still can't get a copy on Blu Ray. WB likes to pretend it doesn't exist.

Captain Marvel sucks is a good reason.

Have you even talked to a girl in your life?

Keep living down to my extremely low expectations of you Sup Forums.
Without your constant reminder with shit company war threads like this, how will I ever know that everyone on here is completely not worth saving?

That set design looks semi neat.
Also Catwoman is shit but I never got the hullaballoo about GL. It's easily as good as the Thor movies.

Says a lot that this is kept vaulted up even with a Supergirl ongoing series.

That's certainly an opinion you are entitled to, and do not share with the larger audience for action movies.

>who is Invisible Woman

Besides your mom, yeah. More than you'll ever talk to.

Your point+

The simmetry you presented along with the symbology Snyder hid on the movie did nothing for its poor execution, Batman has not real ideological conflict with Superman, Lex makes a monster he can't control, people accusing an alien that flies and fires laser form the eyes of using bullets to kill people from a remote village. Whoever edited BvS did a poor job. One thing is hating the Marvel/Disney style, another is saying Snyder did a good job on BvS, the movie is a mess. And there are plenty other superhero/comic book movies that don't fall on the Marvel formula and are good so it's not even an option. This is what you get when you put director for great visuals in charge of something like BvS that movie could work if done by someone else, and written by someone else.

These are all opinions though.

>ur mom
Beauty and the Beast is the Disney Princess/Harry Potter audience, not the comic book audience.

Fox's second entry into the solo female cape genre, alongside Elektra.

Talk about sjw virtue signaling.
Jesus, if this dumb bitch likes the movie it must be shit.

>ignoring the "claiming" part

Claiming a movie is "scarier than The Exorcist" does not make it any good, it's just a expression to fool the audience in getting predisposed to be scared. Hell, that tagline was used in Paranormal Activity.

Lucas claiming his movies were "dense" roughly translates as "I use green screen A LOT". It says nothing about quality.

Same way making bookends in a movie does not qualify it as "dense" or a masterpiece, since it's movie making 101

>bookends in a movie
?

Dark Horse has tried twice with Tank Girl and Barb Wire.
Admittedly they didn't try very hard.

Yeah your abs will turn to cake if it eats it.

I like Tank Girl for what it is.

An action comedy movie?

Making rhymes in your narrative, trying to convey a idea, with meta interactions or not, this trope is usually mentioned as "bookend"

It's been a thing for quite a long time, and used by good and terrible directors. Almost all Shyamalan movies have those.

Yeah, my only complaint was it wasn't the cartoon in the credits.

I mean, how am I supposed to hate a movie that gave us a Post Apocalyptic Musical scene?

and only good reactions at that any bad ones were told not to publish until after the embargo lifts

A bunch of silly fucking about. The plot doesn't matter and the movie knows that, it's just something to hang all the weird production design and ridiculous performances on.

Are we really doing this again?

Shyamalan has made objectively good films and if you disagree you are wrong.

We're doing this all summer until Thor 3 vs Justice League. The joys of company wars

1/10

meh, could try harder

An opinion that is shared with many people. Snyder's style is not a fit for every movie. I would really hate if DC Warner used it on the Shazam movie. Fox is finally getting their shit right if very movie gets its own feel, Logan and Deadpool are completely different and if that is what works for them good. Man of Steel is a nice entry, Watchmen is due to its great source material. But look at Zack's other movies and you get that he is more style than substance, remember Sucker Punch, 300 and you start to see why he fails.

>300
Was great.

Is there actually a Shazam movie in the works? Why?

With the Rock as Black Adam. Who's currently having a mental breakdown since critics said Baywatch was shit. So imagine how he'll react if it turns out being another DCEU movie

300 was actually one of the few things he did that actually worked

It's not like Frank Miller was ever any good of a writer, so the over-the--top narration worked in his favor with his filters and slow-mo style.

Then he did Watchmen, and revealed to be a one tricky pony, that thinks that making a good comic book movie is doing perfectly framed shots just like a comic panel. Forgetting about everything else.

>300 was actually one of the few things he did that actually worked

Have you gone back and rewatched it? Outside of the nu-metal 2000's it doesn't hold up anymore, that aesthetic is horribly dated at this point and the movie can't support itself outside of that.

>Have you gone back and rewatched it?
Not him but I have, and it holds up.
Its copycats don't, but it does.
>nu-metal
300 was 2007.

>another companywars wank-a-thon
How is this Sup Forums?