Thanks for fucking up our winning streak Sony

Thanks for fucking up our winning streak Sony.

>winning streak
What did he mean by this?

/thread

>Zendeya on the cover instead of fat nerd friend
Also does she not have a last name? I know she's not an artist.

Suicide Skwad beating Star Trek just reeks of studio fuckery

Her last name is Coleman.

MAKE UP
A
K
E

U
P

This

I love this argument because if you extrapolate it they're also trying to argue that SS is better then

>Heat
>Zodiac
>The Searchers
>The Long Goodbye
>Millers Crossing
>The Shining

And a bunch of other movies that never won any Oscars.

but it is better than those boring movies

it only won because the dudes voting wanted to bang harley

Man that is a terrible poster.

As if Marvel jyst said "look you're gonna watch it, but we're contractually obligated to waste time and make this shit. so we'll just splash some shit and feel free to ignore it, k? may as give us your money now to save time"

You mean Croc.
>No talk, just rock

It's better lol

That's cause it is

>171m opening weekend
>1.1b world wide total

yea, it'll be fine.

no I mean the people only voted because they wanted to bang margot robbie

Honestly I don't see the huge issue with it, it's kind of goofy summer looking-y but i mean the original logo also looked like shit, I prefer goofy marketing to the hurr grimdark marketing of the amazing spiderman flicks

samefag bait

That's some delusion you have there

Shut the fuck up you daft faggot

Why the actual fuck is Jon Favreau not only on the poster but third name on the acting credits?

this poster is fucking atrocious, why slap all that shit all over it when the ONLY TWO selling points you need are Iron Man and Spooder Dude?

Posters are just getting crappier by the day, the art is lost

Was I too on point?

it's an argument that only exists as b8 you fucking moron . The fact you keep taking it shows how effective it is

Showing Iron-Man and Bird-Man twice really makes this poster look like horseshit.

>its a Sup Forums makes a prediction thread

i know you all really want something so popular and mainstream to fail, to make you feel better about your own choices, but its the same story everytime, you all sayi ts gonna suck, then it comes out and makes millions, then you say its just normie trash, as though you are somehow better than them, then rinse and repeat

when you finally do make a prediction come out right, it will be by sheer chance, and you will still gloat about being right all along

This one's a lot better.

oh god

It lacked enough Iron Man.

L O L
O
L

Ugh, does Iron Man need to have that much presence on the poster? Might as well call it "Spider-Man and Iron Man"

maybe they should make a series of marvel team up movies?

>They let a meme from five minutes of the movie accept an award for make up
>a character whose make up took far less time that a few others
You think they did that let him accept it because he and all the fangirls were buttmad over hum being marketed so heavily in the trailers, but hardly appearing in the movie at all?

I want Sup Forums to leave.

The politically-correct term would be "person of coal"