Gorilla Channel

Is there really a Gorilla Channel? Which company offers it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/43q4vq/a-twitter-joke-convinced-people-trump-watches-the-gorilla-channel-all-day-vgtrn
youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos&feature=youtu.be&t=26m23s
twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The author of the book was unsure if this story was true

Gorilla channel ASAP

I think it's called BET

Ouch

This is the same book that said Trump was trying to lose the election on purpose

>He colluded with the Russians to lose the election on purpose and then he watched the Gorilla Channel

BET is pretty standard on most cable packages.

I would unironically watch a Gorilla Channel. A couple of documentaries, "The Gorilla Fight Hour," some sitcoms where they take actual gorilla footage and add funny voices over it, etc. It would be great.

BOOOOOOOM! shut it down boys we got a winner!!!!!

Is this really an actual passage from the book? No one would believe this right?

ESPN has lots of gorilla friendly programming

Yup, 100% legit, definately not a smokescreen.

Retarded tinfoil hat liberals believe every word

Which channel IS Ghostbusters 2016 on?

You know how they say if you want something enough you can do it? Liberals REALLY want to believe this book.

>HURRR LIBRULS IS SO GULLIBLE DEY BELIEVE ANYTHIN

>vice.com/en_us/article/43q4vq/a-twitter-joke-convinced-people-trump-watches-the-gorilla-channel-all-day-vgtrn

No way is this from the book? People have been writing articles about this? Are we sure pol didn't write it

>uhm ackchually liberals are enlightened and DIDN'T believe it based on the book they in fact believed it based on a FAKE EXCERPT from the book so there!!

I'm writing my own Hillary book right now. Current chapter is about the time she hired a hypnotherapist to help her make physical contact with poor people without cringing.

Yea those FUCKING tinfoil retard fucking loberals they just eat shit all day and enjoy it fucking sjw peices of shit wont let me be racist or sexist anymore fucking mudslime niggers lol

Hell yeah, I hate niggers too

I'm not going to explain irony to you, come back when you finish high school.

>(((vice)))
>i-its a j-joke, the rest is r-real libruls aren't stupid ;_;

Embarrassing. I hope you're wearing your tinfoil hat libtard, don't want to be hacked by Putin do we?

Who is she fucking? Serious question. Some secret service security dude? I wonder what someone in her position would go for.
Also, eating Cheeseburgers in bed is late-Brando/late-Elvis core, it means he wants to die.

I'm not sure you could explain it

In fact

I'm going to make a bald assertion that you couldn't

The state of (You) And (You)
>meme on an author for sharing a story he believed was credible
>you fell for an obvious Twitter joke and assumed it was credible
Don't kill yourself over this. You'll recover.

trump is a retard but watching the gorilla channel is pretty patrician. I guess he has good taste because hes a TV personality himself.

Fuck .. hahaha FUCK

Who gives a shit who's shes fucking you sound like a housewife who has nothing better to do all day than spread gossip

>WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.

>They based that conclusion, in part, on another finding — which they say was also reached with high confidence — that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee’s computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.

F-fucking l-libtards

Remember when the left would make fun of the right for taking Alex Jones style shit seriously?

Look at me.

Upvoted

LMAO literally white knighting a whore LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO republicucks are fucking losers jesus christ

Just make up whoever you want to that's she's fucking and write an article about it like everybody else does. It will probably catch on.
Too lazy to make up your own fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=Ajn9e5AFqos&feature=youtu.be&t=26m23s

trump was referring to BLACKED since he's a cuck who loves watching his daughter with the blacks

this but unironically

I thought Alex Jones spent all day reading clickbait article titles out loud, like the gay frogs one.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>republicucks
You're curious about who a woman is cheating with. Go see a therapist friend you've got cuck on the mind

I knew the story was false, idiot. Moron liberals on Twitter thought it was real

>MUH RUSSIAN HAXXORS

there are many people that listen to him seriously. His site is one of the biggest ones for posting articles to facebook with a little text of you complaining about the information in it

Says the democuck who voted for both cuckold Bernie and cuckqueen hillary

I wasn't the other poster I'm just laughing at you defending the honor of Trump's disgusting whore wife. That's far more cuckoldish.

the dumb nigger author even says it might not be true

>hastily-constructed transmission tower on the South Lawn
fake

>70 year old man no longer interested in his wife
>bizarre
>locked door in a mansion where hundreds of other people live
>bizarre

That burger shit is about releastic as the gorilla channel, fucktard

There are zillions of photos of Trump eating big macs in the WH and on AF1. Stop being such a little fucking cuckold that you have to defend a fat insipid retard's honor because Sup Forums told you to, jesus christ you're pathetic.

>duurrrrr Trump ate a burger one time so anything said after that is real because he eats burgers durr durrrr it was the cuckqueens turn! #resist

You thought a false story about gorillas was truly published in that book. You're just as stupid as the people you're mocking, is my point.

I haven't said a thing about Hillary but it's nice you're projecting your Queen-worship of Trump onto me. It has been widely reported that Trump is always stuffing his fat face full of Big Macs whenever he gets the chance. This story is one of the most believable in the book. Keep jerking off to your obese incel lord and savior though.

How is it that you morons still cannot figure out that not everyone who criticizes Trump is a Hillary supporter?

>I-it was those MORON libs! Not me!

>i-its f-fake n-news ;_; t-the rest of the book is r-real I swear ;_; p-p-pls buy to show the big bad orange glumpf that you #resist ;_;

Truly you have won the argument with this indecipherable mess. Good job believing in the Gorilla story lmao, fucking idiot.

It is perfectly transparent that your SJW snowflake ass voted for that sloppy coughing bitch, and now you're still salty over a year that she lost that yourernow projecting your fetish and her cuckold tendencies onto POTUS. I would say it is beneathw you, but there is nothing beneath a shit eating piss gargling cum guzzling drooling knuckle dragging hillshill

But it was HER turn! #resist #recount #russianhackers

honestly a channel of gorillas fighting for 24 hours sounds pretty great.

Always a bit embarrassing seeing the alt-right try to meme

>t-t-the g-gorilla story is r-real n-not f-fake n-news ;_; b-billionaire potus is a dummy ;_; p-pls believe me

Ahahaha I can HEAR the rage as you furiously punch this illegible nonsense into your keyboard.

>WTF OBAMA PUT DIJON MUSTARD ON HIS FOOD
>W-Who cares if Trump is a cuckold w-what are you a girl haha

That isn’t really an excerpt from the book you troglodyte.

>the same stooges who want us to invade every country in the Middle East are pushing for war with Russia
Color me surprised

Nobody arguing with you has claimed the Gorilla story was real except you. Are you retarded?

>late-Brando/Elvis core
IT MEANS THE DRUGS ARE AWESOME, you idiot, YOU'RE NOT EVER GONNA DIE ON THOSE DRUGS

>He thinks the Russia story is propaganda for America to >>>>>>>go to fucking war with Russia
Jesus that's autistic

>Drumpfkins THIS TRIGGERED by a book that they have to make up passages to discredit it
7 more years of Republican tears, can’t fucking wait

Does it remind your rage on election night?

>i-its f-fake, the rest of the book is r-real ;_; p-pls buy

Embarrassing

Just like House of Cards.

yet you faggots still thought it was real

It sounds like you understand that excerpt is fake, so I’m not sure what the argument is about.

>i-its f-fake n-news ;_; t-t-the rest is r-r-real ;_; #resist

Really makes you think

Literally Who is Michael Wolff?

His MAGA hat is on too tight and his tendies are late.

Nah I don’t have this faggot’s book, I just like these threads

I don't understand -- do you know the excerpt is fake or not? You didn't initially, are you just embarrassed about that, and that's why you keep bringing up Shillary, a candidate nobody has mentioned except you?

>he thinks we wouldn't be at war with Russia right now if Hillary had won
>he sides with ISIS over Russia
>he believes the Deep State without evidence or suspects

Full libtard. The 1980s called, they want their Red Scare back

You guys wanna know what autism looks like?

>he thinks we wouldn't be at war with Russia right now if Hillary had won
I can't imagine how much Alex Jones you have to watch to believe this.
>he sides with ISIS over Russia
Don't even know where to begin with this one.
>he believes the Deep State without evidence or suspects
>Deep State in caps
lel

Full Republicuck, getting his news from a screaming, bulbous man who lost his children.

Probably all the same person

If you need anymore proof that Sup Forums has been taken over by reddit, look here.This is the original source, guy's a known shitposter on twitter.

twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272

It's a real excerpt, it's just so unbelievabley ridiculous the tinfoil hat libtards are already trying to distance themselves by crying NUH-UH ;_;

>drumpfy bad ;_; hitlary gud :)

Or insert whatever other libcuck your salty ass voted for, probably that shyster Hernie Panders

it was her turn fellow libs

>It's a real excerpt
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HE STILL HASN'T REALIZED IT'S A FAKE EXCERPT
Holy FUCK

thanks for the hearty laugh lad

>its real
>its fake

So which is it? I don’t even know what you guys are trying to argue anymore. Hernie Panders got a hearty kek out of me though

I can't imagine how much CNN you have watched to believe the debunked Russian hacker conspiracy

Begin by saying you disavow ISIS you fucking cunt

>caps
>deflects the fact there is no evidence or suspects of le haxxors:3

Full libtard, getting his steaming plate of fake dogshit on the daily, courteousy of CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, etc

>And some of those who have been with Trump at the White House late at night, men who were pure of spirit, have thought they saw a strange demoniac form taking his place. One man said that the President suddenly rose from his chair and walked about, and indeed he was never wont to remain sitting for long, and immediately Trump's head vanished, while the rest of his body seemed to ebb and flow; whereat the beholder stood aghast and fearful, wondering if his eyes were deceiving him. But presently he perceived the vanished head filling out and joining the body again as strangely as it had left it.

>i-its f-fake ;_; p-pls believe us, t-t-the rest is surely r-real ;_;

Tinfoil hat libtards think it's real, because it's in the book, but it's clearly retarded and fake. It's like pols dossier all over again

Dude............ it's not in the book you dense retard............... a Twitter account called pixelated boat posted it...... holy FUCK you are stupid.

Okay back on topic: what's the Gorilla Channel's best show?

Jesus Christ, you are retarded.

See:
And if you genuinely believe that the American Left supports ISIS for some reason then you really do need a break from Info Wars my dude.

based

Bloods vs Crips: ganglife undercover