Just your friendly reminder that genndy dropped the ball and ruined an entire series with one episode

Just your friendly reminder that genndy dropped the ball and ruined an entire series with one episode.

Ten episodes, to be exact.

Every ep up til 503 is still good, so no worries.

except he didn't. The old episodes are still there, still good and untouched

Except for the implication that they got wiped away hanging over your head.
Lost had one of the most legendarily terrible endings of all time, but at least the first season still "happened"

>Gotta get back. Back to the past!
I really don't know what you motherfuckers were expecting when this line was in the intro to every single Samurai Jack episode.

The fictional time paradox did not, in fact, wipe away the episodes of the previous four seasons.

You don't have to watch season 5 to appreciate Samurai Jack. If you liked seasons 1-4 there is no reason to not like them now

season 5 is good up until that episode where ashi tries to find jack. then it just progessively gets worse until a climatic shitstorm finale that could of only been conjured up by the shit gods themselves.

Justa friendly reminder that co is full of whiner babies that don't pay attention to the shows they watch.

I disagree.

Not only do I disagree, but I'd like to point out that the entire moral of the series as presented in S5E10 is that it's about the journey and the memories you keep with you for the rest of your life.

Major plot moments in the 5th season happened too fast and some of them were too convenient, but as a whole I enjoyed it and I thought the very final scene of Jack alone was perfect.

I was fine with most of the stuff in Season 5, until Ashi vanished

you goddamn dumbass, people don't have a problem with Jack going to the past, they have a problem with a Mary-Sue waifu taking up most of the spotlight just to see her and Jack stutter like autists instead of seeing more Aku.

Seriously, I don't get how retarded do you have to be to think people have a problem with him going back to the past, the problem is HOW he got to the past and the laziest tear-jerker ever supplied with it.

Ashi was turned into a literal plot device who can somehow control Aku's powers perfectly and go against him evenly with no sweat, was able to do something as complex as a time portal, and somehow managed to the exact year, month, day, hour, and minute that Jack got teleported in without Jack ever telling her about the specific time period.

For the last time, the problem people have with the show is Genndy's obsession with Ashi and making her a more central character than Jack, not with Jack going back to the past.

A question to everyone who disliked the ending and/or the whole season: Which do you dislike about it more, the plot itself, or its execution?

Yeah, episode 8 really fucked it up.

I hate both equally, I hate that ashi died at all, but I really fucking hate how the bittersweet ending ruined the generally positive and hopeful season, while the positive and hopeful themes plus rushed pace ruined the bittersweet ending. In the end, nobody won

first of all, fuck that shit, that wasn't Brak, just another forgotten plot point.

I dislike both, I wish waifu ex machina didn't exist and Jack to be able to fix his shit by himself

okay I loved all of it

Fuck off, the first three episodes were amazing

Go to bed, OP. You and the other two guys that keep spamming these threads need to get some rest.

All of them were shit, user. All of them. Even the previous seasons.

Atleast his balls have dropped

>just another forgotten plot point.
Or it just a plot device character to get Ashi to Jack and autists think everyone has to be a major player. It was just someone who saw where he went

Back to Sup Forums with you.

There aren't that many episodes.

I don't completely blame him. He needed far more than 10 episodes to really make it work. Once he started cutting and condensing things to fit the budget, shit was bound to fail.

>Samurai Jack has to wrap up seasons of lore in 10 episodes
>meanwhile the Powerpuff Girls reboot gets 2 seasons of nonsense and memes

Plot device characters are fucking bad, user, ESPECIALLY when they're holders of key fucking information. Ashi would never have found Jack without the mystery character's guidance, so the fact that we NEVER learn who it is is goddamn frustrating because someone who has such vital information for the episode (and indeed the series as a whole given that Jack would have successfully committed sudoku without Ashi's intervention) is obviously important and someone we deserve to see.

The way it was handled is like reading Lord of the Rings and reaching a part where it says "And then Sam and Frodo happened to find a nameless dwarf that happened to have a tunnel that lead right to the heart of Mount Doom."

He didn't ruin the series. Nothing he did retroactively makes the older seasons bad.

Just your friendly reminder that nobody gives a shit, get out of your parent's basement and grow up.

Just your friendly reminder that you're a faggot.

Hey you self-entitled spoiles greasy little shitweasel. We should be thankful that Jack got a new season after being canceled for 13 years and Jack accomplishing his goal. Back in the days of Betamax and VHS, most action cartoons just end with no resolution. Even to this day, there are fans of Young Justice awaiting the third season on Netflix to see that Vandal Savage answer for his actions.

Meanwhile we Teen Titans fans continue being ignored even though we're probably more numerous than those two combined. Sigh.

It's for the best. If SJ had gone on any longer, Jack would have transitioned into a woman and Ashi would have fucking a black man in front of him

>Making then stutter like autists

I thought you would like relatable characters.

>Jack is louder and angrier
>Jack is not on screen
>"Where's Jack?"
>Ashi is the Mary Sue with most of the screen time

Holy shit, you are actually retarded.

And newsflash, Aku had most of his powers mastered when he was born, yet even without taking that into account, he spent the last 50 years moping around. It's not much of a stretch to say he wouldn't be hard to match.

Posts as fucking stupid as yours convince me that your main problem with Ashi is that she's an "icky girl", and try to rationalize it with hyperbole. Otherwise you wouldn't even mention "waifu".

wasn't eleven?