Mayans MC’: ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Spinoff Gets Series Order At FX

deadline.com/2018/01/mayans-mc-sons-of-anarchy-spinoff-series-order-fx-1202236201/
Are you guys ready for more Jackie Boy kino, spics edition?

jesus christ

This is some serious blowback

dont you mean "jeysus christo"?

Reach out to black. Open up the pipeline from Brown. Make sure yellow doesn't find out about this.

there it is

>ayy mano
>orejele, reach out to negro y blanco

kek

kek

ayy mano let's go get help from prezident chibs ese

>Mayans
Jaysis Croist

sutter will probably use mayans to kill the remain SoA crew as brutally as possible.

Looks like JAYSUS CHRIST in back on the menu, boys.

why is FX still doing business with SUTTER?

Ayyo we need to get el club out of armas y drogas esses!!!

i love you brothers

fuck this is gonna be a thing

single mothers living in trailer parks rejoice all over

I can't believe FX is reaching out so far since The Bastard Executioner was such a flop for Sutter and FX. Much rather have a first nine prequel instead but whatever.

i hope manuel "manny" mayhem finally gets shown on here. we heard of him on SOA but he was never shown

Que?

por que no?

>episodes following John Teller and Piney in 'Nam
>returning to society and becoming disillusioned with it
>going back to their war time bonds of brotherhood
>dat soundtrack
>not kino

Everyone wanted a First Nine prequel. Nobody cared about the Mayans, at least not enough for their own show. Sutter flopped bad with Bastard Executioner and Mayans MC will likely ride the same road.

no lo sabe hermanito

fox actually made him reshoot the pilot for myans and recast main characters. thats what he did with SOA, from what i understood is that this spinoff was supposed to be a prequel before any of the events of SOA but now its set a few years after the death of jax

donde estas me burro pinche cabron

Why do people pretend that SOA was even good past season 3

I never heard that it was supposed to be a prequel, but I do remember hearing that it was supposed to follow a Mayan MC on the East Coast. I'd be interested in seeing how SAMCRO shook out after the death of Jax, how long Chibs held on to the gavel, if he went full Clay. Originally, during Season 7 of Sons, Sutter said he was gonna wait about a year and a half, or two years before starting on the First 9 prequel, but this was before any Mayans MC talk.

en tu madre culo marricon !

I unironically enjoyed sons. Always watched it together with a buddy and his girlfriend.

Cheaper to keep it current than to film a period piece plus you already have brand recognition