Why aren’t Kylo Ren or Snokes eyes yellow?

Why aren’t Kylo Ren or Snokes eyes yellow?

Being a follower of the dark side makes them yellow

Details like that would give away that the creators were actually fans of the series.

Pic related, Anakin with yellow eyes

Here's Dooku with yellow eyes.

Huh. Good question. Ask swco.

Here's Sheev with yellow eyes.

I always thought dark side corruption was dumb

Are you joking?

Are you retarded?

He’s hiding his true appearance though

And Dooku was still a Jedi at heart

Why did they made Kylo look like a Ken doll in this movie?

Snoke isn't human. Kylo isn't a sith

hol up, scut farkus was a sith?

Contacts

>Why aren’t Kylo Ren or Snokes eyes yellow?

Because Kylo and Snoke are too balanced in both the Light Side of the Force and the Dark Side of the Force to have yellow eyes.

Dooku was a Sith in name only, he was basically a disillusioned Jedi and he actually wanted to team up with Obi-Wan to destroy the Sith in AOTC.

Don't you only get the yellow eyes once you go so far to the dark side there's no return, like Anakin when he slaughtered children with his own hands? Kylo can still be redeemed

Anakin was redeemed in ROTJ.

He murdered his own dad

You telling me that wasn’t enough for some yellow eyes?

He killed his father

Yellow eyes are like getting high on power. You need to be fully immersed in the darkside to get the yellow eyes. Anakin got then after he killed all the children but then reverted to regular eyes later. I do agree Kylo should've had yellow eyes after he killed his dad.

Only Maul and Serious have had constant Sith eyes, Anakin only did in that close-up and when he fights Obi-Wan, when he's with Padme they're back to normal.

>Darth Serious
Why didn't Lucas ever think of this?

do it

Why didn’t Kylo have them when he killed his dad

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Because he didn't end up going deeper into the dark side, it just made him more conflicted between the dark and light.

If a sith can hide their yellow eyes at will, then yellow eyes are a cosmetic choice, so we can safely assume Ren doesn't care to have yellow eyes.

He's not a Sith. He doesn't give a fuck about their teachings. Being murder man doesn't change your genes, a lot of people in SW would have yellow eyes.

What a cheeky cunt of a thread.

because he felt bad after it didn't make him darker just more conflicted

This thread is funny because Adam's eyes are naturally almost golden in certain lighting and in some official Kylo pictures it's apparent.

Because Star Was was hardly consistent with small details, even before the Disney shit.

Before TLJ, at least they got the bigger details consistent.

>at will

Only Sidious could, along with other masters of the dark side. And Sidious only did it as long as it was needed to fool the Jedi

Why would Snoke care?

It’s a sign of corruption, iirc. Sheev could hide it cause that’s his ability, and dooku is as much sith as rose is attractive.

Maul showed cause he’s fully committed to hate, Vader cause he’s so damaged and filled with darkness, and sheev cause he got electrocuted back and couldn’t hide it anymore. Dooku didn’t do the whole sith thing and was basically a rogue Jedi. It does piss me off that smoke at the very least doesn’t have the eyes. Kyle totally should

>smoke
>Kyle

Mobilefagging, sue me. I also should add the yellow is a symptom of bodily degradation from the dark side, that is to say the more you’re influenced and consumed by hate, fear, anger, etc., the more scarred and deformed your body is