Mfw you have a pass

>mfw you have a pass

I never realised most of Sup Forums were captcha scum

Jesus, this might be the slowest board on Sup Forums right now

/jp/ is a straight up ghost town. Turns out weeaboo NEETs can't afford passes

Maybe, but relative to normal posting speed this and Sup Forums are among the top casualties

is captcha fucked or something?

Hiro got tired of asking and decided to make everyone buy a pass

So, what? Can only we golden few post or something?

Yep, all of Sup Forums is now /vip/

I tried posting before I logged in and it said captcha was fucked. Hiro didn't make Sup Forums pay2access did he?

What surprises me about that is more that the biggest reason to get a Pass has always been Storytiming so the fact that Sup Forums which storytimes a fuckton so by all accounts Sup Forums should be the least affected, but from the looks of it Sup Forums and Sup Forums are.

Basically, but i would be strained to really call that a badge of honor, i remember back when there was no captcha and no passes, those were the days, even though that swedish pedo loved to spam all the boards.

Now you gotta pay 20bux or teach cars.

>Go to any board
>Literally no fucking posts for like 5 minutes

Did Gook just make Sup Forums pay to post now?

It's a captcha fuckup, but it's not happening on any other sites

It's probably an experiment to see how many people will cave and buy a pass.

>it's a signpost captcha
Kill me

Fuck I hope not.

>Google own captcha
>moot now works at google
>moot secretly still owns 4chins
>moot fucks captcha up so he can get all our monies

Is this how Sup Forums dies?
Not with a bang but with intense asian jewery?

We /vip/ now?

Don't forget to say hi

He can't keep getting away with this!

>mootxico was real all along

>Vehicle captcha
>Almost fucking every square has a vehicle.
>WRONG! SELECT THE DRESSES NOW!

That's pretty potttery since Sup Forums was made to discuss Asian cartoons without the intense Jewery of SA.

Now a year pass costs twice as much as a lifetime SA pass.

You know i wouldnt mind if gook made it so weekends are pass users only or something

Would probably help the site

Help it die maybe, Poorfags are still a big part of the site and does contribute, i know for a fact that there are delusional oldfags that can afford passes but refuse to get one because they blindly still have faith freeposting will return because Captcha was only supposed to be temporary, but even so those peeps are still worthwhile posters.

asjscfbhajhbakbkfhbf//AnonTalK.C0m//D/A/D)Adcjdd

Good grief that takes me back.

>that time moot got fed up with Kimmo and dumped his emails

Passes are dumb.

Damn

MOOOOOOOOOT

does he speak the truth?

>PAYING for this hellhole

test post

We back?

dinks

We're freeeeeeeee.

Test

Aww, Sup Forums had finally gotten good. Now it's shit again.

test

I don't have a ass

FREEDOM

What happened

>implying people don't pay to shitpost

Did I miss something? Why did Sup Forums become /vip/? Did captcha just die?

Pretty much, passes should never been a thing, but that is only because Captcha never should been a thing either.

But having a pass still beats being Google slave labor.

It was comfy lurking in Sup Forums, Sup Forums was still shit and Sup Forums was basically dead.

I'm not a robot

If you pay to use Sup Forums of all sites, it may be time to end it all.

hiro fucked with the captcha and broke it so only people with passes could post in attempts to get more people to buy them and it worked

So, what is going on? I'm a little lost here. I can still post.

It doesn't surprise me that this board was so dead, it's filled with Tumblr and redditor and underage Sup Forumstards who want to shitpost about latest capeshit and start console wars.
>What surprises me about that is more that the biggest reason to get a Pass has always been Storytiming so the fact that Sup Forums which storytimes a fuckton so by all accounts Sup Forums should be the least affected, but from the looks of it Sup Forums and Sup Forums are.
This would work on Wednesday. Namefags/anons who storytime consistently and have passes post on Wednesday a lot more.

>Aww, Sup Forums had finally gotten good.
Sup Forums was literally dead.

>Sup Forums was still shit
color me impressed

Exactly.

>he spent money for posting in this shitshow so he must be better.
You're automatically a pleb for browsing this site, paying for a pass won't change it.

I didn't regret the pass before and I don't regret it now

>he image dumps while answering every captcha
I don't have the patience to sit there answering the 600 captchas for shit during storytimes

>What surprises me about that is more that the biggest reason to get a Pass has always been Storytiming so the fact that Sup Forums which storytimes a fuckton

Personally, I a good number of long storytimes with no pass before captcha became such an annoying bitch. Now I simply never stoytime anything.

I'd actually pay for it but I can't be assed to get bitcoins and I sure as shit won't give jewpanese moot my credit card info.

oh god never post that picture agaon

you like fucking corpses while talking to yourself?

Captcha is pure evil but it's still not worth paying to skip it.

Fuck off jew

>People jerking each other off over having passes
>Good
What?

the darkest hour

>watching all those goys who actually bought a pass

>claim the site was better when it was pass only
>literally every post was people being smug about having a pass and nothing else

>paying to use Sup Forums

test

There were also all the guys screaming poorfag, like the only reason you wouldn't have a pass is because you can't afford it.

what the hell is going on with the captcha

>paying to shitpost

reCaptcha and the waiting period between posts for non-pass users has gimped storytiming hard.

Now I dump links to Zip's of whatever I used to storytime instead.

just captcha being captcha

Only reason I don't by a pass because of the shitty moderation and I don't feel like wasting 20 bucks just to have it removed because a mod disliked my comment.

Did captcha just die again?

>people openly bragging about spending money on something useless

Don't we already have buyfag/shelf threads for that?

Nigger.

>mfw the captcha self destruct was on purpose to jew people into buying passes
>the fucking idiots took the bait

Never thought it would come in use

Why did you buy it in the first place then.

$20 is a fair price to not have to try and solve captchas whilst drunk, I'm comfortable with that

I think I can post

They could have just waited, but apparently patience is truly a virtue.

You dumbasses could have waited, but now your credit card info is linked here, to this site.

Are y'all dumb or something?

Hey, at least you got 20 minutes of shitpost for $20
T-that's something right?

>Posting under the influence

I'm calling the internet police.

>people who pay for shitposting
>considering themselves smarter

But I don't trust Hiro with my credit card data.

>paying money to shitpost
Wow, you sure showed me.

IS THE NIGHTMARE OVER?!

>Giving Hiro your credit card info just so you can act smug about linking your credit card info to 2017 Sup Forums
Imagine being so stupid. Imagine willingly giving Hiro your credit card info for the purposes of posting on an imageboard when the captcha is down, when you could've easily just waited. Imagine doing exactly what Hiro wanted you to do when he made it impossible for non-pass users to post. Imagine not waiting 20 minutes until the captcha was up again. Imagine paying money to shitpost on 2017 Sup Forums.

But hey, at least you were able to shitpost for a few minutes, right?

If it's any consolation; if Sup Forums were somehow able to survive after becoming subscription-based it would be irrevocably fucked. Eventually; the shitposting, faggot userbase and the infantile, reddit userbase would senselessly bitch and moan about the opposition. The only solution to this issue (outside of the delegation of very specific boards catering to one specific side) would be to outright purge one of these two groups. Even if the mods were somehow capable enough to regulate their respective boards (given they're already incapable of just that, funnily enough) Sup Forums would have no other alternative than to expand indefinitely and fade just as gradually.
>TL;DR a paying userbase is a disgusting fucking hivemind and can't support the number of dissenting opinions this site is built upon.

Tbh during the captcha blackout Sup Forums was pretty decent and comfy for once

No, he paid; he's goy. Get it right.

It went from weeaboo faggotry to people being smug for passes?

>This entire post
:(

>tfw i dont have a pass and i can still post

eat shit faggots

test without pass