SEASON 3 WHEN?

SEASON 3 WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yclOE9k5I-8
youtu.be/avh-mzdnVSo
youtu.be/Gk2vrRKel6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>latest book

I'm working on Babylon's Ashes right now but this one is particularly boring, I want to know what the fucking alien shit is ablut, it's taking forever for the Free Navy to do anything other than sound tough. Also these books have some of the most boring and cliche dialogue I've e wr read. It's like if the writers of Archer forgot what makes their dialogue style work. Other than that, I really enjoy The Expanse and can't wait for S3.

Too bad half of the book was
>muh back pain due to aging
such potential wasted to cashgrab on a sequel

Yeah that book is pretty slow but the next book is dank as fuck except for

They continue to tease about alien shit on the next book with people using the alien ships and power armor. But yet again they just let it aside to get some human drama. At least they made a god emperor of mankind

>tfw no immortal god emperor who crushes transport union scum with super technology

30 years was too much, holden must be fucking 70 or something wtf

also the first half was pretty boring

the latest book is much better than the last two books but they're still not really getting into what exactly all the alien shit is about

the aliens who killed off the creators of the protomolecule are probably fourth dimensional beings though

Fuck off with your alium bullshit.

How the fuck is avasarala still alive too? She must be like a fucking 100 or something.

>no more Miller
delete this

I tried to start watching it today.
Barely made it to the end of first episode.
Really meh and I'm fed up with yet another suicidaly bad future.
It's not a problem that its crap but rather that everyone tries to remind you that this world sucks.
That's not how it works. People living in poverty don't whine about being poor, they cherish every little success and try to live normally. Its only temporary crisises and sudden worsening of living conditions that makes people ramble about how their lives suck.
It also reminded me of Gundam but without mecha and that's instant loss

she's over 100 i think. she was pretty old in the second book. i mean really it's not that far fetched to have a longer life in that universe, they have whacky tech

Oh I don't want alium and what not, just some info on what happened. I'd be ok with the mystery if Corey didn't tease about it every fucking book. I much prefer humans ascending by using the technology like in the latest book

Realistic space battles are infinitely cooler than stupid robots.

maybe i'm just a brainlet but i didn't see that twist with singh getting BTFO

miller isn't dead, holden just hasn't been around any protomolecule in a long time after he flung it into the sun. at the end of the last book he's surrounded by it now so miller will probably make an appearance in the next book. duarte even mentions there looks like there is something missing when he sees holden's thoughts

Babylon's ashes ending was hype as fuck. I just wanted one ship to survive the demolecularization and make a dogfight with the Roci. That never happens even tho the Roci was supposedly godlike on that

>Realistic space battles
That's a nice one

>when he sees holden's thoughts

Wait, what? That happened after he met Holden in prison? I don't remember him seeing holden's thoughts

it's right at the beginning of the conversation. duarte says something like there seems to be something missing

Holden a SHIT A SHIT

this is pretty good.
Seriously, Season 3 when?

it's coming out in the spring time. april/may probably

>normie redditcuck show pandering to soyboys
no thanks

>amos
>soyboy

Use real words to say why you don't like something

This
I hated it from the moment I saw how everyone looks in it.
It's not even the diversity quotas but those piercings, haircuts and tattoos really telegraphed what kind of show it's going to be.

i forgot. why didn't anyone go through the laconia gate?

Rebel Mars Navy on the otherside

i know that but you'd think they would send some probes or something

Plot reasons. There be aliens there too most likely.

WTF with all these 1-2 years between seasons now ?

Waiting for The Expanse, WestWorld, etc.

i dont think there are aliens there, they just have those orbital platforms

they sent probes, which got blown up

wtf i hate duarte now

Jesus Christ that wiki page

Duarte did nothing wrong.

protohuman fucking shit

Get fucked belter scum.

>Literally every word in the sentence is a buzzword
Into the trash it goes. Reevaluate your life friendo

drummer is a belter and she's best girl

So what I'm taking from this is that I should read the books? Are the audiobooks any good? I don't like reading books on screens and I'm definitely not paying for it on paper

Get a library card you dummy.

yes, read the books, they are much better than the show. i haven't listened to the audiobooks, but the books aren't that long and they don't drag too much (other than the fifth book).

download the epubs and read them on a tablet if you have one, that's what i did.

Yeah the audiobooks are pretty good. Definitely worth a listen if you like sci fi.

That's not how you spell Clarissa.

book clarissa>book drummer
show drummer>*

her final scene was pretty badass tbqh

This really, and some libraries come with free apps for service with e-books and audiobooks

I honestly forgot that was an option. It looks like my local doesn't have it so I'm just pirating

>no mention of dawes in the new book

reeee

Dawes a shit

probably still locked up

You can place holds and have books delivered to your closest library.

This show sucks.

your face sucks

>Duarte
is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

OR I can download the audiobook and have it in two minutes. Which I have just done. Honestly the first time I've ever felt bad for pirating because I want to support the library system but goddamn the internet makes it irrelevant

nah, he's a retard fucking with shit that he shouldn't be fucking with.

Libraries do audiobooks too through sites and apps like overbook and hoopla. Can sign up with multiple libraries

The whole story has progressed way beyond the point of 'dont touch that'

Laconia is the true Martian spirit.

he took it too far though. now he's getting shot at by the protokillers because he's fucking stupid

>yfw Duarte beats the protokillers through tactical genius and becomes the true god emperor of man

nah, we're probably going to get some mass effect ending where duarte somehow manages to destroy every trace of protomolecule in the galaxy and all the slow zone/gates all shut down as well

>It also reminded me of Gundam

Are you retarded?

Not him but besides no mechs it does focus on space in the solar system and politics

>People move into space but not beyond solar system
>Living in space is shit
>Animosity between people of Earth and people of Space begins to arise
>Fairly realistic sci-fi for its time
It's just one giant robot away from being very similar.

any other book series like this? i'm reading old man's war atm, like it, but i want more expanse type of sci fi

>focus on space in the solar system and politics

Not Gundam.

>common literary tropes IN SPACE

Wow it's fucking nothing.

i already forgot, they didn't test the magnet gun in laconia before the slow zone?

so the ayy only shows up when its fired in Sol?

>Gundam doesn't focus on politics
ok

>focus on space in the solar system and politics
>Not Gundam.
youtu.be/yclOE9k5I-8
youtu.be/avh-mzdnVSo
youtu.be/Gk2vrRKel6k

Using Gundam as a description for anything is retarded because the franchise has gone and done nearly everything.

i believe they did say they tested it.
they also fired it at the orb in the slow zone and no one lost time. the protokillers only took a shot at them when they killed the station filled with people

What are the new alien light orbs that stop time? Did they kill protomolecule aylmao?

This last book was dumb.

it's not explained very well. i still don't really understand what the fuck happened on ilus with miller and elvi

>Gundam UC aka the only meaningful timeline
Why would anybody bring up a non UC Gundam in any discussion is beyond me.

>drummer
Became empress of mankind and then got cucked by the roci and the true emperor of mankind

>t. Smelly dumb belter scum

What do you have against space Jun Snu, user?

Your ability to express yourself truly is enviable.

>Mfw Freehold
>Start don't step on me colony
>Get immmediately stepped on

Kek

>Mars>>Laconians>>>>>>>>>>>Earth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.stinky smelly belters
Refute this. You literally can't.

>this tiny part of a 40 year old franchise is the only part that matters

lol

> Gundam

opinion invalidated

what happens when you just leave something halfway in the ring gate

why didn't sol just literally block the gate or send something through to glitch the tempest out

I don't want to sound like an underage Sup Forums faggot but UC or rather Tomino's directed series are only ones that have some actual depth and originality to them

the gates are massive, there's no way they could block the whole thing. they only thing they could have done is sent a spike to the gates like what naomi does (i dont remember how she does it). maybe the authors just conveniently forgot about that plot detail

They talked about basically mining a gate entrance/exit with debris. Not really blocking it but maybe they could DS9 with self replicating mines.

and high castle

loads of shows returned after 18 months this year, bit of a scam.

Mars are the best ones but they still have their heads stuck up in their asses.

Man in the High Castle Season 3. SOON

The Expanse Season 3. SOON

Uh... Laconians are literally martians with protomolecule tech. Far superior.

wouldn't have done much even if they did to that, it took on the entire fleet by itself and nothing happened.

easiest way is the naomi glitch. everyone knows about the load limit, so i'm not sure why they wouldn't overload the gates when it passed through the sol gate. authors either forgot about it or they ignored it to let the plot happen

Not saying that was an alternative. Just was the solution that the belters came up with. Yeah I think the author just did the whole "it's alien tech so it's not subject to wormhole rules" thing.

hmm got me thinking. how the hell did duarte get to laconia without overloading the gates in the first place? lol. he had way more ships than marcos too

>tfw no 6'5" martian gf
why live lads