WONDER WOMAN Extended Featurette - Making Of (2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=ikMGXsbZn9Q

Diana trying ice cream for the first time is cute. CUTE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/868225822821306368
letterboxd.com/jvince/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This movie will be shit. I'm laughing at everyone who will pay for it thinking "t-this time the movie will be good! R-right?"

The DCEU gave people battered wife syndrome

Despite disliking all 3 previous DCEU movies I'm still excited for this and I hate myself for it.

I'm such a sucker for period/war movies that I can't help it. Captain America: The First Avenger is my second favorite Marvel movie even if a lot of people thought it was boring. I really hope the positive buzz around this is true this time.

You're a sucker

For pain?

I know.

this

congratulations you're a retard

"NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I'M IN CHARGE HERE!

Being a contrarian is much funnier but I'm actually looking forward to this.

Somebody get these hotheads outta here am i right user?

>LE EPIC Sup Forums MEME XD

I look forward to the scene where Wonder Woman kills Palestinian children.

Patria o muerte, maricon

DShit is the worst company. Wonder Woman is by far the worst movie I have ever seen.

It's the perfect analysis for those posts.

It's entirely possible, that Time Warner, having little faith in the movie, accidentally didn't fuck it up.

The agenda for the film really seems to have been to simply adapt Wonder Woman, rather than set up an elaborate extended universe or be a provocative deconstruction or some such nonsense.

>better

>just unleashes her super to win the fight

crap that's going to be the end of the movie isn't it?

can't wait for 3 days after premiere pass so people will just be like "hope the next one is better"

Her being crazy to slobber Steve's stewie or being a clueless retard that needs Steve's helping hand in everything are bigger reasons.

Cept that its intro is the email and it does feature one of her old school villains in Dr.Poison.

Who for some reasons is making Super Solider Gas instead of you now Poison.

Also she'll be overshadowed by not Ares and the real Ares

Well that's because Chris Pine had to step up and be a big influence in keeping all this shit together.

Here is to Discovery being a pile of shit and them giving him another Trek movie.

this so much

it's going to be hilarious when this shit bombs

Posting superior Amazon.

Pine is basically playing Captain America sans powers. Even has a group of Howling Commandos later.

>Well that's because Chris Pine had to step up and be a big influence in keeping all this shit together.

who can forget that gem

>It was a fucking mess. There is a reason Patty Jenkins was dropped from Thor. Gal Gadot is pretty frustrated with the movie as well. Well for one, Jenkins cannot command the respect a director deserves. The director of a movie is the captain of the ship and needs to steer it. Jenkins is a total doormat and everyone walks over her. The production crew often supersedes her commands, she cant get the actors under control, and she's easily frustrated. Fucking Chris Pine on the days he was on set pretty much had to play Dad while she was Mom.

Well yes, that's literally the point of Steve Trevor in general

>lowest budget movie has the lowest opening weekend but will still be successful
Huh, really made me think. Also if anyone thinks there's no anti-DCEU bias by now, he has mental disabilities. Seriously, can you even imagine (((them))) doing negative articles about the MCU?

>lower opening than Superman, BvS and SS

That was pretty much expected by everybody, including WB. There's a reason why it's got the lowest budget of all of them.

>Pine is basically playing Steve Trevor

Well, no shit.

>can you even imagine (((them))) doing negative articles about the MCU?
maybe that's because Marvel puts out movies that are ACTUALLY GOOD

59% RT

Screencap this

>Well that's because Chris Pine had to step up and be a big influence in keeping all this shit together.

The amount of insiders we've got here is amazing. I bet they all come from Sup Forums

In the movie you've Wonder Woman getting all teared eyed with the WWI pic, a gift from Batman, and then writing an e-mail to him full of affection, which is weird because the movie kinda feel like is trying to force two romances at the same time, and then in the flashback proper the movie goes out of its way to show how hot Steve is and how thirsty Diana is for him. You've Chris Pine naked, Diana fondling his junk, Diana constantly giving him heated gaze, Steve constantly manhandling Diana and Diana getting visible wet by it. Heck, throughout the entire movie Steve acts pretty much like a dad teaching his retarded daughter how to behave and be a proper lady.

So if there's anything that critics will launch against, it's probably that. You already see people complaining about the "heteronormative" stuffs in their reactions.

There's not a single good MCU movie.

The DCEU is a misbegotten freak child that should have been smothered at birth

It doesn't get nearly as much hate as it deserves

Snyder deserved to lose more than one daughter

>Diana trying ice cream for the first time
Goddammit Johns!

we've known that for like a year

You do know that Thor 2 is one step away from Mos' RT score, right? And they share the same average score. There's no conspiracy

>(((Them)))
>He says this while supporting a movie with a jew with no talent as the main role.

The MCU has Meh movies, DCEU has utter shit.

>People are happy if a movie is terrible
You aspies should kill yoselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

t.Sup Forums fag

If this movie fails then maybe a better studio will make DCEU movies.

MCU: irredeemable trash
DCEU: masterpieces

Snyder should have converted Gadot to Christianity

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Disney should rescue DC from Warner.

Nah WB will probably double down on Snyder instead.

>masterpieces

In which way? They are utter shit, only good thing is Cavill and Affleck.

It will never happen. If the JL character movie fails Warner will just double down on Batman movies. Instead of more Superman, Wonder Woman or Flash, you'll get Nightwing, Batgirl and Harley Quinn. Loads of it. Probably even a prequel about Alfred young years.

Snyder's gone for good

His daughter was literally an hero

Shills BTFO
twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/868225822821306368

The only good thing is everything. Literally no problems. They are the best of the best. Top quality movies without any flaws. Entertaining, memorable, with high rewatch value.

What was the reason?

>Probably even a prequel about Alfred young years.
Not gonna lie I'd love to see this.

Eh, it happened in March and he was relatively able to keep it together until now, in a year or two he might be full in track again

We know nothing except that it happened

After JL gets good reviews due to Whedon, WB won't be waiting for Snyder.

That DTV animated movie was so fucking bad.

Whedon is an even worse option.

>wow I was going to give it bad reviews but that one scene at 1:52:38 really made me love it
>huh would you look at that, it was the one scene that was directed by Whedon while following Zack's directions

>elmayimbe
HA HA HA HA HA

Umberto "Zendaya is totes MJ guyze, Planet Hulk in 2015 guyze" Gonzales? Yeah, i trust him

yet most marvel movies are mediocre at best.

You like ice cream. You love it. You can not resist ice cream. To resist is hopeless. Your existence is meaningless without ice cream.

what's wrong with having self-contained story about the character with no setup to another franchise? It supposed to be an origin story, we get to know this character more. God, his complain is retarded

nice cherry picking

>Pine is basically playing Steve Trevor

>Gonzo
>GotG2 - 4 stars
>Alien: Covenant - 2.5 stars
>GitS - 3 stars
>Civil War - 4.5 stars
letterboxd.com/jvince/
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
what a pleb

Based Disney should just take over for every shifty studio

That's kinda on point. You do realize those reflect pretty much the general opinion of those movies, right? Or do you come from a mysterious timeline where CW and GotG 2 turned out to be shit?

>inb4 but they are trash lol ahah

Steve Trevor for most of his history was male Lois Lane or irrelevant. It's only after Nu52 that he became more relevant in that regards and that was mostly by stealing Nemesis''s role in the previous comic.

Pleb - an ordinary person

His opinions are LITERALLY everyone's opinions

>No set-up whatsoever is a bad thing
>It's the worst thing even

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CW is good but not 4.5 stars good.
Get real. 9/10 for anything is fanboy territory.

In that regard i blame the 5 stars system, too limiting

He's no James Gunn but no

You're really retarded. Marston literally created him to be a Captain America stand-in. Whether he became a damsel in distress after that is beyond the point. This movie did not do anything unique or special by making him like Cap.