This show was so awful, It shouldn't have had all the love triangles and SJW bullshit

This show was so awful, It shouldn't have had all the love triangles and SJW bullshit

>MUH SJWs
There are plenty of legitimate ways to criticizes LoK so if this is all you can say you're probably dumb.

I was more annoyed that every season had to find a new way to make Korra the absolute worst avatar ever. Couldn't they have kept the struggling with the role of the Avatar shit in season 1?

Korra's massive breasts.

It didn't have any SJW shit in it you retard.

I agree with you about the love triangle thing, but seriously? Do you hate this show because of the "SJWs"? You're such a moronic faggot.

My problem with the finale is that Korrasami were made official, despite having the least amount of interaction of all four main characters, just for shitty fanservice. I don't have a problem with them being lesbians, not at all, I'm just disappointed by how empty it is and has zero build-up.

I think it should have just skipped some avatar generations and show a firebender avatar ina world 2017-like

>avatar is shot in the head by a new world order assassin

How fun...

>SJW bullshit
Bisexual women does not SJW bullshit make.

In fact, LoK is remarkably right-leaning. politically

Yeah the first three seasons spend the whole time shitting on communism and then they try to save face in the last season by being like 'And I guess fascism is bad too' Like the first series wasn't about that since the beginning.

Anons he's obviously talking about Amon and his demands for social justice for non-benders. While it was conceptually interesting, the execution was indeed bullshit

Season 1: ok
Season 2: terrible
Season 3: best one
Season 4: meh

Season 1: Good
Season 2: Better after Beginnings
Season 3: Great
Season 4: Good

>Beginnings is good meme
Beginnings is trash

>season 2

I'm pretty much alone in this, but I actually really liked the first part of Season 2 that was more about politics and sovereignty and arms dealing and shit.

While I didn't like the love triangles either, there are more legitimate complaints that one could make about Korra.

Like why didn't the equalists ever show up after season one? Seasons two, three and four are just benders ruining everything for everyone and yet the chi blocking badasses don't show up when they'd actually have a point and be useful.

I agree. Everything turned to crap once Unalaq was revealed as an evil kite cultist

the lesbian shit feels disgusting to be honest.

>Seasons two, three and four are just benders ruining everything for everyone and yet the chi blocking badasses don't show up when they'd actually have a point and be useful.

Guess that Amon just being a butthurt bloodbender who created their whole ideology as a way to cope with his shitty childhood must have really destroyed their motivation to do anything.

user shut the hell up.

This show's epic massive blundering is just proof that females simply can not be protagonists and can not go on adventures.

so you retards will keep making the same shit over and over

Netflix movie when?

Never, unfortunately.

>muh SJWs
This shit is retarded to the point it I can't tell the stupidity from the shit posting anymore.

>ATLAB avoids relationships the best it can
>Fans of the show discuss nothing but which kids should fuck which kids
>TLOK gives relationships a little attention using an older cast
>WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IS THIS SHIP SHIT?

Maybe the fandom is to blame for being clearly pedophile.

>ATLAB avoids relationships the best it can
>has FOUR official relationships, with on-screen kissing and everything
what the FUCK am i reading

>SJW bullshit

Is this bait? Because by God it's working.

>I'm sorry Raava I failed to bring peace..even with Vaatu locked away darkness still surrounds humanity..there wasn't enough time
>Don't worry..we will be together for all of your Lifetimes and we will never give up
Even LoK had great fucking moments its sad that no one tries to appreciate the positives

Wan and the creation myth was great up until the cliche good vs evil bullshit. It was clear they just didn't care at that point.

I have a problem with Korra being suddenly a lesbian, but not lesbian couples per se. At this point i don't see any possible way that Korrasami could work given the progression of the story. The love triangle was too big a part of the characters to just throw away their hetero relationships. For me they would have to have rewrite Korra from the ground up to make her a lesbian, which is actually what the Korrasami fandom has done and what Bryke is doing with the comics.

I felt like there were a lot of other options if they wanted to be "progressive", but obviously it wouldn't make as big a splash as making the mc gay. Wu was an option for sure, same with Varrick or Kya really.

If they had gone on adventures like Atla and still failed you might have been right. But a huge complaint about LoK was that it never really went on adventures, so it couldn't really fail at a thing it never tried to do.

I wouldn't mind Wan as a standalone, but as part of Avatar it's kinda fucked because of all the spirit stuff (normal spirits and Raava/Vaatu).

Star Vs has a love trianlge and is a god like cartoon.
What ruined Korra was a shitty writing and creators not hiring actual writers from first avatar.

I Literally left the Korra show after first dissapointment that was season 1. There was really nothing left to look after even if they resigned from Makorra shit.

>what are bisexuals
Korrasami is shit, but don't be stupid.