Childhood is when you waifu Harley Quinn. Adulthood is when you realize Killer Frost makes more sense

Childhood is when you waifu Harley Quinn. Adulthood is when you realize Killer Frost makes more sense.

also DC waifu thread

patrician taste my annon

why is she so best

Deula

Fuck Shitlyn. Louise best KF.

don't know why but Miss Martian kinda hits the most soft spots of mine...

>can be literally anyone
That's cheating but I'd be lying if I didn't feel the same.

I think its the mix of green skin, cute personality and comfy-ness factor that makes me go that way....

This.

I dunno man the powers and personality are part of the whole package when it comes to waifus. Giganta just isn't as good when she isn't a giantess and Cheetah isn't Cheetah if she isn't a bitch.

>Childhood is when you waifu Harley Quinn. Adulthood is when you realize Killer Frost makes more sense.

Childhood is when you waifu bad gurlz.
Adulthood is when you realize that cute virtuous girls make more sense.

Objective patrician taste

>LITERALLY the perfect Frost design
>they make the newest comic version a punk with a fucking sidecut
So mad.

I thought that was Kevin Smith's daughter for a moment.

I like some stuff about Caitlin's new design, like the fur collar, the big snowflake pattern, and the black color scheme, but yeah, she just isn't Louise. The sidecut was a bizzare choice and seems more like a Livewire thing than anything; I can see Frost having a gothy thing going but she doesn't make sense as a punk.

Funny thing is, the TV show Killer Frost is a cold blooded psycho like Louise and girls on Tumblr/Twitter have latched onto her like crazy, but JLA Caitlin is still a tragic goody goody.

Louise>Old Harley>Caitlin>Current Harley

PG > Tala > who cares

>Perfect Frost design
>Normal skin

Pale blue skin or bust.

>the TV show Killer Frost is a cold blooded psycho like Louise and girls on Tumblr/Twitter have latched onto her like crazy

Caitlin in name only. But for once the tumblr girls have taste. Bad girls are the best

DC definitely has the best waifus. I get the impression most of Marvel's trash would happily cuck you.

That Harley reminds me more of silver age Toyman than Harley.

Childhood is when you play Injustice1 because Killer Frost is in it. Adulthood is when you don't play Injustice2 because Killer Frost isn't in it.
FUCK BOON AND FUCK HIS GAME

No, that's adolescence.
Adulthood is when you realize they do not exist, and that even the bad girls don't want you anyways

>no Killer Frost
>but muh Sub Zero

terrible art ewwww

*KRASSSSSSSSSH* OBSCURE WAIFU COMING THROUGH

>shitting on kevin maguire
Fuck off pleb

So what is the ideal personality for Killer Frost? She's had a lot of them.

Crystal was a practically a slasher movie villain- completely drunk on power and selfish. She froze the entirety of New York and made Firestorm be her slave just to play princess and make him bring her a movie star she liked.

Louise was weird though; she changed personalities constantly. At first she was super tragic and unhinged, only killing because she thought Crystal wanted her to. Later she was a straight up mental patient who went from near-comatose to rampages, and other times she was totally sane and able to admit to not being the original Killer Frost. Eventually she kinda became this twisted, almost manic psychotic manipulator, doing things like tricking Firestorm and Freeze into doing her bidding, murdering pregnant women to use their corpses as ice missiles, and throwing herself into the sun to cause a mass extinction (cracking jokes all the while.)

In the cartoons, you've got DCAU Frost who seems to be an elemental serial killer that gets off on freezing people, and Young Justice Frost who seems like more of a hardened crook. Assault on Arkham has her as a killer with a bit of a soft side that likes to laugh.

Of course, Caitlin goes without saying.

So what's your ideal image for how she should act? And can we all agree that she needs Jennifer Hale's husky smoker voice?

>its a Sup Forums tries to force the idea that Killer Frost is a household name thread
yikes

DC has 5 top female villains.

>Catwoman
>Harley
>Ivy
>Frost
>Cheetah

These are the big, iconic ones people know. Frost used to have a lesser profile but still tended to be one of the most commonly appearing female villains, and after the TV Show and AoA exposed her more she blew up. Girls on twitter call her "yaaas queen" and shit.

You're delusional if you think normies know who Frost of Cheetah are.

Getting in Injustice or some DTV that only fans watched doesn't mean shit.

Wonder Woman is in all those things and normies don't even know she's from a magical greek island or that she's a warrior, they just think she's a female superman.

>Jennifer Hale
Yes. Best Frost

>What is CW's The Flash