What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?
We could have had Infinity Train instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

trademarkia.com/back-to-backspace-86176305.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The pilot for OK KO was developed way before the pilot for Infinity Train. If we were to get anything resembling a series/ miniseries for it, it wouldn't be for a few years.

Don't worry, we've still got Summer Camp Island to look forward to.

>he loves OK KO and hates Infinity Train

This is new.

>Summer Camp Island
What the hell is that and why does it look like something that belongs on some literal children's network like Sprout or Nick Jr. rather than Cartoon Network?

People said the same thing about AT when it came out so I'm just going to wait until it drops to give a judgement.

ironically enough this appears to be the show where a lot of AT crew members migrate to after the show ended (like at and rs were to flapjack, and flapjack was to camp lazlo)

They were thinking about all the money they will make from games and merchandise.
Infinity Train was boring, and the average ADHD riddled child these days would not want to watch something like that.

Kids don't even watch SU, its audience is mostly teens and adults. Whom CN can't profit off of mind you.

Have we seen u before OP?

Remember when CN didn't care about merchandise?
The 90s were great.

Infinity train/forever 13/and the backpack girl, all of these would have been ok with me.

I thought you guys were excited for this to become a show and now you guys are shitting on it?

it's just one autist
I'm still hype

What backpack girl?

Hi Ian.

back to backspace

>I use the same response everytime because I have nothing to say

Back to Backspace's trademark has expired
trademarkia.com/back-to-backspace-86176305.html

I meant to say abandoned, fuck

>mom I posted it again

If you love OK KO so much, daily thread guy, why don't you marry it?