What the fuck are we going to do...

What the fuck are we going to do? They're putting this trash up against Wonder Woman which has been getting good word of mouth? Can imagine what Sup Forums will be like if DCEUfags get the upper hand for once?

Fuck Sony so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/867794145783328769/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please don't flop! This was supposed to be the GOOD Spider-Man movie...we even brought him to the MCU! If this flops, the executives are gonna freak!

Is ... is this bait? Shilling? This doesn't read right.

Iron Man Homecoming looks like shit.

Also

>Sony

Thanks Venom

Cool concerntrolling.

This is bait right??? Or are you really serious?

What good word to mouth?

Do you unironically believe Homecoming looks any good?

I don't judge before I see anything user. I decide after I see the product....

Same goes for WW.

>Wonder Woman which has been getting good word of mouth
???????????

So did the last dccu movies. I don't want to set myself for disappointment.

i get everyone is a kid in this but peter's bully is like 2 feet shorter than him. also black mary jane, i don't care about black romance character but couldn't it be an original character instead of a raceswap?

Marvel is trash anyway. Grow up

Peter could have punched his face off BEFORE becoming Spider-Man. But it's okay because Disney. Can you imagine if Fox, WB, even Sony without the MCU would have done this? That would have been it.

Sup Forums is that way son

Do you people still believe that MJ bullshit?

nice try OP

>They're putting this trash up against Wonder Woman

They're more than a month apart.

Even if WW is the magical good DCEU movie everyone's been waiting for it'll be near the end of its run by the time Homecoming's out.

>yeah like that doesn't go against Peter's characterization or anything........

I didn't say he WOULD, just that it's possible. The little guy is literally no threat to him. If it's all just "academic bullying" then it's just a motivator for him to do better in school. It's not even an issue.

no one's gonna see that shit

Odds are you're the one making Wonder Woman shitposting threads too.

He's playing both sides? The madman!

Anyone's got the Neil Breen version of this poster?

I don't who is more butthurt, the Marvel fans or the MCU shills.

Just Sup Forums losers trying to create another Marvel vs DC contest with Spidey vs Wondy.

Though knowing how retarded Sup Forums is about capeshit, there's really no point in trying to start shit, when this place is more than capable of shitting up itself.

Can somebody please explain to me, coherently and without bitching, why Homecoming is "trash"? Also kek at the idea of Spider-Man and the MCU ever losing to Wonder Woman and the DCEU.

Bullying isn't always physical, although I do wish Flash was a chad. I don't even think he'll have a meaningful role in the movie at all, from the sheer lack of him in the trailers.

Something something muh RDJ cocksucking something not muh Peter something something muh black ppl

Because you're a shill.

Mods here used to come down hard on blatant attempts at console wars, but I guess they decided that since Sup Forums content is allowed here now, so is Sup Forums-tier post quality.

She literally is an OC, holy shit you kids are actually retarded

It boils down to "too much Tony Stark" (even though he only has 15 minutes of screen time), and OC's/Race-swaps.

I have a feeling that it will at least be better than ASM/2 and Spider-Man 3.

It releases a month after WW, it'll do fine after the hype goes down.

Although in July there's new Apes movie and Nolan's war movie

Wonder woman is being shilled by cunts its Ghostbusters 2.0 super hero edition

Yep that review is the very epitome of 'shilled the fuck out of'

>doesn't read comic books
>doesn't like action
>finally feels represented
Is this woman for real?

>"I think I finally felt represented"
>"it's still got a very heteronormative perspective of love"

Can anyone tell me how do they justify not finding a feminist icon in Black Widow or Scarlet Witch considering how competent they are and how the fact they're women doesn't even begin to bother anyone in the team?

Also what the fuck is does "heteronormative" mean anyway and why do I feel I'm being insulted somehow for not liking dick?

Break the word apart and you'll find out what they mean, even if it's fucking retarded as hell. Yes, being straight is the norm, there's nothing wrong with being gay, didn't they ever grow up where everyone was supposed to be special? I forgot, high school beats that out of you, conform or die.

My plan is to watch the movies I want and ignore the petulant console war shitposting here. Let Hiro make the board pass only; for a short while we managed to not be a shitshow. I'll give up posting for that.

Ok I get it now.
Not that I have anything against gay people or what they do but when she says it's "a very heteronormative view" , is she trying to say heterosexual love being the norm is wrong and not true any more?

twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/867794145783328769/photo/1

>bullying isn't always physical
A fucking Manlet shouldn't have any social dominance over Peter in this film either though.

The character needs a tv series. All Spidey movies are fucking junk.

I know, fucking hilarious

>still has a very heteronormative perspective of love

It'll never stop will it. She wept at the representation of herself and it still didn't meet her diversity quota. For it to have truly been a feminist film, Wonder Woman would have to have been a lesbian. What an ironically narrow view of life.

>Good word of mouth?

Yet there's a review embargo.

NOT YOU TUMBLR
NOT YOUUUUU

>What the fuck are we going to do?
I suppose you could handle your autism and watch which ever movie you're more interested in the first week and then watch the other movie the following week.

But that might make too much sense.

Holy shit. Dr Flop

>peter's bully is like 2 feet shorter than him
you ever had your kneecaps busted?

THAT'S NOT BVS
DON'T LIE TO ME

There is NO WAY that WW is more emotional than BvS. 0% chance.

Is that really surprising? People flipped out during the Azz run when Diana was revealed to have a dad.

Honestly if I were WB I'd probably make that my standard operating procedure.

this

it's obvious they can't make good movies so just embargo the reviews until you trick enough retards to see the movie

There was a reaction embargo too and the reactions were in the line of calling it the best origin story capemovie ever

No. It's just sad that pc culture's biggest rule is "never be satisfied".

>one released in summer
>one released in fall
>one is dog shit and literally everyone hates it
>one is mediocre and people appreciate it
Yeah, DC sure got the upper hand with Suicide Squad.

>Bloggers

It's a two way street faggot, both sides want to suppress the other's views, stop acting like anyone who picks a side in this shit has any moral high ground.

>Can anyone tell me how do they justify not finding a feminist icon in Black Widow or Scarlet Witch considering how competent they are and how the fact they're women doesn't even begin to bother anyone in the team?
They don't have their own movies and the fact that they're women doesn't even begin to bother anyone in the team. I imagine they would consider them to be feminist icons if they both had some "girl power" moments where they shut down some sexist actions, like Tony hitting on them or Cap trying to protect them. Or refusing to hit Wanda because she's a girl, or something.

I imagine Wonder Woman will at least have a couple of moments like that.

>It'll never stop will it.
There will always be snowflakes on any given subject or extreme of the political spectrum, user. The question isn't "will they stop" the question is "how far can they push it before the backlash at their overreach."

Did you notice anyone rioting in the streets over the South Park depiction of Bruce "call me Cait" Jenner?

There were clearly a lot of people who really really wanted the Girl Ghostbusters to be good ( I was one of them because I liked the comics that had a similar 'next generation' team ); but the reaction of the vast majority of the public was just " yeah, no, it fucking sucked" and anyone who tries to browbeat them about being sexist is just going to get shit on because that's clearly well into Emperor's New Clothes territory; which, of course, is the whole problem with 'Political Correctness' in general.

I can't tell what point you're trying to make.

You people are part of the problem. Being straight is normal, yes. But it's not okay to be gay. They should be begging to not be killed. They should be grateful.

How does this relate to what I said at all? Did you miss the part where I specified the heroes?

>I imagine Wonder Woman will at least have a couple of moments like that.
On the one hand: if it's partly set in WWII I don't see how they could really avoid it.

On the other hand: I got really REALLY sick of the Mad Men style bullshit in Agent Carter.

I wasn't suggesting I had the moral high ground. In fact I was almost suggesting the opposite by wishing people would just celebrate the wins instead of finding faults in each success. It's self destructive.

SS fans try too hard and the way they pick on Dr. Strange is hilariously meaningless

Heterosexually is out of style for many liberals, who consider it to be overused or too vanilla. Hence why Bill Nye chose to represent the straight ice cream flavor as vanilla.

"Heteronormative" is a term created by liberals to describe this.

Ah so you're just perpetuating consolewar shit. Gotcha.

Not him, but does console wars extend to movies now? He didn't say "DC fans" or "the way they pick on Marvel".

Excuse me? I'm talking about people perpetuating console wars. The other user had literally no reason to bring in SS' profits, i just posted another example of the trend

>SS fans try too hard
Honestly 90% of the time it's either blatant trolling for (you)s or some tryhard kid who's too young to be posting here.

>does console wars extend to movies now?
Is this your first day here?

>dat screencap
He's right though

>does console wars extend to movies now?
>now

>war
>thinking DC can do anything but lose

>crush Dr Strange into a bloody pulp and urinate over the corpse while chanting "HUNKA HUNKA"
top kek

How are those Marvel comics/cartoons/games working out for you, bro?

DC is winning literally everywhere, but in cinematic universes. And still having best cape movie of all time.

>>one is mediocre and people appreciate it

No one even remembers the film, kiddo.

No, sir. YOU are part of the problem, and its catalyst, to be precise. SJW would stop being so militant if bigots like you stopped giving a fuck about what other people do.
Know how to stop those gay pride parades you're so disgusted by? Stop complaining about them. Treat homosexuality with the relevance it deserves: none. Just like heterosexuality.
They'll stop bitching once you accept it's here to stay and stop giving them a reason to bitch.

That's explains that oscar count

>Makeup redeems an entire movie

>people should stop giving a fuck what other people do
>YOU SHOULD TREAT HOMOSEXUALITY AS I SAY

DORMAMMU!

I remember Suicide Squad. It was better than 90% of the MCU movies.

user that was my impression of a Muslim in order to highlight the bizarre and wildly inappropriate response the social justice community has regarding Islam. FFS the LGBT community has begun excommunicating gay white men because they're still "too privileged" but I see fucking "gays for Islam" signs up at a rally. It's fucking retarded.

I also love trash

better than your movies and tv shows

Not doing anything is what got us here in the first place. It's time to stand up and fight. Say "no, enough is enough." The people have a right to decide how they are governed. Why should we let a small group of elites decide for us? Let the degenerates have California. Make them a city called LGBTQIA. In exchange, there should be more places for people like me. Why should we be forced to accept? Wasn't the US supposed to be a coalition of states? Why can't some states say "gay is okay" and some say "gay ain't okay"?

What happened to the American Dream?

Come on guys, both franchises make their fair share of garbage.

Then watch more MCU movies. Doesn't bother me that you like them.

Ok now that you set your own comment for a meme response I'm certain you're baiting.