So confirmed worlds are

So confirmed worlds are
>Tangled
>Hercules
>Big Hero Six

What other worlds do you think well see?
I think Jungle Books a no brainer, not only was it cut content from BBS but the popularity of its remake makes it more relevant than ever. I also think Emperors New Groove has a shot from nostalgia and the creativity of the world, which I think will stop them using Frozen.

Star Wars and Marvel are pipe dreams. Not gonna happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pU0UFbxZDGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frozen would help sell it unfortunately. And it could possibly have some decent level design. Although EnG would be a better design I think.

Brave, duck tales/uncle scrouge mannor, and Little mermaid(they will do it again just to kill us inside) are my guess.

With the sequel coming out, Wreck-It Ralph definitely seems possible.

No Frozen? SE must really hate money given how popular it is in Japan.

I know its practically impossible....but I want Disney Fireball...I want Drossel goddammit.

>Ducktales

That's off-limits due to the "No TV shows" rule.

Goofy movie world where goofy learns the perfect cast ability. Final fight is on stage while eye to eye is playing.

I can see her being a base for some Heartless designs in the same way the Fantasia mushrooms were, but that's about it.

Lilo and Stith for sure.
They tease it in KH2 with stitch as a summon, and in BBS you basically play a prequel, helping Stich escape space prison.

>Goofy movie
Thats retar-
>Final boss is on stage while Eye to eye plays
Im sold

I remember seeing something saying they tried to get Gargoyles in BBS but couldnt due to stuff.

I'd like that, but it'll have to compete with Moana due to how Medals work in Chi.

I doubt Moana will make it in, bit too new and most of it is set on a raft

>Wreck it Ralph
>Frozen
>Alice in Wonderland 2010
>PoTC
>Lilo and Stitch
>Mathmagic Land
>Goofy's World
There was gonna be an Aladdin revisit but Robin Williams soured that one right out didn't he? Doesn't matter if he wasn't voicing Genie in the games, the character's pretty well soured from here on out.

BH6? Sold right there. Too bad Zootopia is probably too new to be included, it'd probably help it sell as much as Frozen would.

Frozen would actually be pretty cool. Elsa with ice magic attacks, and Marshmellow as a summon?

Maui could be a good summon, unless the theme park rides are summons now.

>ESPN World
>sora has to help stop the heartless pulling pranks on the office
>plays like classic espn commericals
youtu.be/pU0UFbxZDGM

>Alice 2010
Doubt it
>Goofys world
Goofy lived in Disneyland in KH canon

They're not having character summoning again are they? It seems like they stopped that after KH2

Didnt you have to fight some experiments from the Lilo and Stitch tv show in BBS?

Yeah, Disney hates Greg Weisman. There's a reason the comic didn't even finish.

Which is a shame, considering Te Ka is literally a Heartless.

Oh yeah, Toy Story as well. That Alice in Wonderland and PoTC are basically confirmed with those ride summons. We'll probably get one every world.

Remember that the last home console version was KHIIFM, almost 12 years ago.

That's probably due to Weisman, but it could also be due to internal politics aslt Disney.

The Goofy movies and the Duckales movie are off-limts for the same reason the shows are.

Disney still sells merchandise featuring him, so it's still possible.

I want her to simply appear. That's it. After all that old Wizard only shows up in Fantasia with a personality of "Get off my shit, Mickey!".

Why not Drossel?

That's because of the DTV movie, the Beagle Boys got in via the same loophole.

A Goofy Movie got a theatrical release, so I can see that getting some love.
(Pete and Goofy's kids were off training in the most physically and mentally intense world King Mickey could find; American High School World)

No wreck it Ralf?

Summons and guest party members are only a thing in the main games (1 and 2)

We know that Rapunzel and Baymax is confirmed to be fighting so I think there should be some summons as well along with the Disney rides.

>Game scheduled to be released in three years or so, or in three years at the earliest
That enough time to include Gigantic?

The release date is actually 2017. I know, I know, its not gonna make that date, but I imagine theyre well past chooses what worlds to include

It's gonna be mostly recent film pandering up the ass with Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Emperor's New Groove (Despite the factor that it'll probably be a half-assed attempt at emulating the film's humor.), Princess and The Frog and maybe Robin Hood being obligatory along with stuff like King of Thieves Agrabah, Lilo and Stitch Hawaii, and Pirates sequels.

B-List and Dark Age films are probably gonna be DLC.

We have Zootopia Medals in Chi, so that's also a possibility.

Are you really counting Pocahantas as recent?

>Complaining about what sounds like a solid line up