*scams your grandma*

>*scams your grandma*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwvG_n40iw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I almost worked for that show. Didn't get passed the phone interview though.

I thought he was a jew but he's actually a Sunni Muslim Turk

That explains why the medical community is after his head

Did you get to talk to Dr. Oz?

how do people still believe this crap

>passed

Probably because you're literally retarded

>scams your meathead

>soys your boy

It is interchangeable.

Then you didn't almost work for the show.

t. retard

Based TÜRK BBC

He claims to have never eaten a Big Mac

He actually said this.. live.. on national tv

And nobody believed him. Literally NOBODY not even his guests or the entire studio audience. There was this awkward silence everytime he tried to repeat it too

>Remember that no matter however you have ”passed the time” you have never “past the time,” not even in the distant past. “Past” can be an adjective, a noun, a preposition, or an adverb, but never a verb. If you need to write the past tense of the verb “to pass,” use “passed.”
I guess you're right.

Came close than you did.

I've never eaten a bigmac either. I don't like soggy bread so the idea of "special sauce" is unappetizing to me. I literally bring sandwhiches to work everyday, but keep the bread, lunch meat, cheese and lettuce all in seperate containers to keep everything as it should be. thanks for reading my blog.

That is probably a sign of autism or OCD or something, you are not healthy atleast

they don't put the bun on the big mac until you order it anyways so it's not soggy anyways. probably best you still don't eat them though

youtube.com/watch?v=pwvG_n40iw0

If your grandma is stupid enough to trust a T*rk then she deserves to be scammed.

Why is that so unbelievable? Ive never had a big mac either. Its not like he said he never ate mcdonalds.

I've never had a Big Mac either.
It's not some accomplishment, I just rarely went to McDonald's. Went to other places instead.

Bitch my wilks score is probably double yours, stick to whacking your dork to chinese drawings. don't talk to me about health.

>whacking your dork

>Alex jones worlds biggest douchebag
This motherfucker after seeing the waco documentary last night, I hope he loses everything, total piece of shit

My intelligence is probably double yours. Go back to meaninglesly lifitng iron, while I am broadening my mind out here. Philistine.

What got you so butthurt this morning?

>almost
>didn't pass phone interview
You didn't come close to shit.

>that time he shopped Cher into a photo with him to pimp his anti aging cream

Burger here. Never had a big mac either.

I hate when people act like not doing something a lot of people have done is some kind of accomplishment

Anyone have a clip of him talking about circumcision and how it reduces your chance to get stds? Then he sprinkles glitter on a penis like object to demonstrated that the foreskin holds the glitter in? I told my friends this and they thought I was lieing.

Most people are goddamn idiots.

>meaninglesly

Ahahaha nice "intelligence" you got there fag

He tells what people want to hear.
>here's the secret to losing weight
>don't listen to the people who tell you to quit eating your daily cake, that's a bunch of pseudo-science
>the real way to lose weight is this
>oil from bean extract

>"what is the biggest issue concerning women aged 35 to 75?"
>*audience is silent*
>"That's right! constipation!"
>*audience humms and a few giggle*
>"Yes. Don't laugh, it's true!. Research says that 100 percent of all women have regular constipation!"
>*audience gasps*
>"Now here is the solution if you don't seem "regular""
>*Dr.Oz brings out a bottle of apple cider vinegar and audience oohs and ahhs*
>"YES! apple-cider-vinegar! Researchers at the University of Alabama say that receiving an enema with a cup of apple cider vinegar twice a day is the BEST way to stay "regular" and as a special treat every member of the audience is going to receive a bottle of apple cider vinegar and an enema kit before they leave!"
>*Audience starts cheering*
>*Camera pans to a close up shop of 40 year old blonde woman with a shocked expression on her face*

MOAR