THIS IS NOT A GENERAL, PLZ NO BULLY, I'M NOT A REGULAR USER HERE JUST BALEET IF THIS IS BAD

THIS IS NOT A GENERAL, PLZ NO BULLY, I'M NOT A REGULAR USER HERE JUST BALEET IF THIS IS BAD

I know I'm late, but I just finished Lion 4. And I'm so fucking disappointed with it, why does season 4 feel the need to have so many shitty aesops and messages now? Rebecca has either lost control to her storyboarders or she just fucking gave up, because the fans are having more creative plotwists and aren't afraid to get Season 1 grim.

When I saw the Nora tape in the trash, I instantly thought that would be so crazy if Rose was out here fucking other humans or possibly creating sentient humans with no gemLike Mystery Girl's big pink ass I thought well shit, maybe you don't have to even disappear to make a baby and she's fucking full of it, I don't know.

Anything was better than the hurr durr "jus b a kid" message that fucking went nowhere. She's gone too far on feels, peridot being a fucking coon, and townies. But no fucking story advancement. I haven't full enjoyed an episode since Bismuth, and it was getting bland before then too.

It's time to see real shit on the actual Homeworld and it's time to find out about Rose, and for the diamonds to interact with the Crystal gems. It's so clear they're going to be phoning it in because they've been renewed.

I'm losing interest fast, but what about you Sup Forums, did you like L:4?

kys

It's a cartoon for children and you were a fool for expecting more

You're upset that there are messages and aesops in the show and there's beautiful irony in that, given how abundantly clear it is that you haven't been learning a damned thing from them

Lion 4 was alright. There are lots of people who would agree with your sentiment for this episode. Keep watching. Or not. Do whatever you want.

There's plot progression from now on though~

Not that they're in the show, but that they weren't prevalent in the show. they're telling stories, but right now, these are really preachy stories. You telling me Nora somehow being Mystery Girl wouldn't have been some dope shit?

It would've been a dumb last minute left turn

No it would've been dumb

Explain yourselves. Rose is capable of giving life to pretty much anything, and MG is the dead ringer of Rose Quartz.

The entire premise of the series is that she had to die to make babies

The next batch of episodes are actually shaking up the status quo, it's getting good again.

It's been stated in an interview that she didn't actually have to die to have Steven, and that she could have had a child that didn't have a gem if she wanted to. She explicitly sacrificed herself to have Steven.

She had to die to make Steven. She wanted to give up her gem and make a new hybrid so she could experience life through his eyes. MG could have been an illegitimate "human" that she probably stopped caring about, which is inevitable because Rose is easily bored.

>cartoon for children
>rated pg

Meanwhile Clone Wars had people getting decapitated, stories of intrigue and grey morals, former allies turning on each other and it was PG.

Mind telling me why the fuck SU cannot do that when it has the same rating as Clone Wars?

Sauce?

Because star wars can do whatever the fuck they want and be carried by name alone

>It's so clear they're going to be phoning it in because they've been renewed.
actually seasons 4 and 5 were one big season 3 during production

>Just be a kid
>ignores that anyways and says he's his mom

>just saw lion 4

I didn't know sapphire posted here.

lion: 4 was okay-ish, there were better episodes of su, though.

is angsty Steven worse than angsty Finn?

lion is a jew

uncreative faggot confirmed