Why did they do this ? this character is pure trash

why did they do this ? this character is pure trash

It was literally a backdoor pilot, they were expecting the YAS KWEEN crowd to vocally adore it enough on social media to get a spinoff greenlit.

it's like they didn't put any effort in it
even the acting is shit
I was enjoying virtually everything about this show before that
fuck me

>lets keep the most important character away from the show for most if it and trap it in a flashback story that should take 10mins to explore
>then have her go on a sideplot that LITERALLY goes LITERALLY nowhere, ending with her LITERALLY stating that she's gonna be part of the actual story now
Wow!
The whole season was trash.
>Season 1 Mystery: whats going on with the kid? whats the upside down? where's the little shit?
>Season 2: no mystery at all. Here's a big monster for you, now defeat it somehow
>Season 1: hair dude is a douche - oh no! he's actually a cool dude!
>Season 2 - hair dude is a douche. Yep, still a douche!
And it goes on and on and on. That its so highly praised shows me that nobody pays attention anymore and that tv and film is lost forever.

yeah, season 2 was far, far below season 1, but still enjoyable (compared to the average show)
and I think that season 1 was a testimony of the fact that tv and film are not lost yet

If there was one redeeming quality it was that I found her incredibly attractive.
But I also have brown fever right now so it's a little biased.

jesus dude, have some standards please

what triggered me the most was her fucking accent, where the fuck was the director?
Starts off as british then goes into american, can't tell if it was absolute shit tier acting, or lack of direction

Season 2 was mediocre. That episode just killed any interest I had in seeing any more.

Non-sequitor garbage.

it was a one-trick pony but developed enough fandom to keep going on pure stupidity. lots of shows like that.

you're 100% correct

Yeah that was the worst part. That side plot had no payoff. What did eleven learn? That she doesnt want to be a criminal and criminals are bad? Couldnt her cop dad have done that?

The only interesting idea they introduced was that there are more of this gifted individuals

>the only interesting idea they introduced was that there are more of this gifted individuals
are you retarded ? that's completely dumb
it's like some x-men crap at this point

Why are Indians so ugly

If it had a payoff yes. But there was nothing. She didn't even show up for the final.
Or did she? I didn't finish it. I literalyl stopped after that episode

You just need to mature your pallet a bit my guy. You will soon reach a higher level and start to find every woman in every race attractive.it becomes kink almost.

>pretending that low standards are high taste
you're a sick man

t. blacked poster

>I only want white women with no lips, that age badly
I like white women too. But that's gotta get stale.

>could have any power the writers came up with
>gave her the power to make people see things
It's such a dull ability but they could have pulled it off if they put more effort in

Is it the mustache?

indians are ugly, that's universal
also
>shamelessly assuming things about my personal preferences in order to make a point