What would Sup Forums's JOI look like?

what is your perfect JOI Sup Forums?
what would you turn her into you?

I'm honestly at a point where I can't even imagine something loving me so JOI wouldn't even work.

Something like this. I love retarded bimbos with big boobs.

Really patrician taste, my friend. I bet you're some kind of intellectual.

>you look like a big guy

fucking idiot

You've opened this retarded thread making a question. Well, that's my answer. If you don't like my response, don't open another thread like this.

fixed

Ruining the thread

Stop idolizing women, you idiot.

prime shyla stylez with the depravity of adriana chechik and ava devine

BLACKED

>what is your perfect JOI Sup Forums?
Based Daisyfu
>what would you turn her into you?
My foot mistress where i massage and kiss and sniff her feet whenever she commands

Still not blacked.

>Daisy
>Based

Patrician

Wow go on

Disturbing. Do you really like that plastic-trash?

>not ethnicity: darkness

>2018
>Still not webms with sound

>Do you really like that plastic-trash?
What do you think?

Waistlet/chestlet Chloe Moretz.
I want her super insecure, cry baby, maybe a little angery.
It's not even a sexual thing, but I would love to come home after a stressful day at work and bully Chloe. Make her feel self conscious about her body. I would show her the PSed photos and read her Pabllo pastas, and watch her cry in shame and anger.
Idk why but I would love that. Seems relaxing.

Keep it at default because Ana is easily the cutest, most lovable woman I can think of.

Kek saved

*laughs at you*

LOL
According to my mom (a very smart woman), this girl looks like she killed someone.

kek

What like in the eyes? I remember my ex's uncle was a cop and he said the same thing about James blunt, that you could tell he has killed by the look in his eyes

She will never not be pretty. Cute and sexy when she was younger, hot and beautiful as a mature woman.
Doesn't beat Ana de Armas in cuteness, but holy shit if she's not one of the most amazing people on earth.

tell me about Bane? how do you know his ethnicity?

like this

That pout she makes when K tells her to stop saying, "a real boy". My fucking heart melts.

Sheev

go back to mu fucking tripfag

Will i ever have unlimited power?

Are you sure about that?

I would customize it as my cute loli daughter, who would never grow up and leave me

Literally this. Its all so tiresome, we're brainwashed from a young age to put the pussy on the pedestal. I literally havent had a single sexual thought or even an erection (other than morning wood) for over 6 months, and Im still healthy and Im still healthy and happy. The only thing that changed is my mindset, i unironically dont care anymore about sex and i have a peace of mind after years of being depressed from being an incel

The true redpill is realizing that only in the diseased west is casual sex so glorified and made out to be something paramount in importance or even something worth striving for

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is this the birth of Sup Forumssexuality?

are you the senate?

Literal shit taste in all 3.

Unironically kill yourself

I don't want one. It would be too creepy. I'd rather just jerk off to my imagination and pictures.

>2018
>Being faggot

But Joi is just your imagination made pictures

No, I'd always wonder if she was sentient. Even if I was sure she wasn't, it would be creepy because that level of realism + lack of sentience = major uncanny valley.

I would give her a dick, that's all I know. I would give JOI JOI while watching and pleasing myself.

creepy

As long as she's packing an 8 inch futa cock s'all good

Plus she can stimulate your dick with tiny electrical impulses which if you close your eyes may feel like an authentic skin feel