Does he ever get the gravel?

This film is like Moby Dick except Ahab is Chinese and the whale is two truckloads of gravel.

post the tape measure webm

It's open to interpretation. Truly a masterpiece.

I hope he at least made some money.

he seemed to be having more fun knocking down the nig than doing his job.
everyone was a retard except that one nig. what an ironic movie

No. Truly this film represents a renaissance of the roman tragedy.

Are you shitting me? I'm an hour in and he still hasnt gotten the two truckloads of gravel. I'm going to be tilted of he never gets them.

I really think this is unironically a very good documentary.
Something that shouldn't exist but somehow turned up anyway.

Really good kino

They’re on the way, I just passed them on the road.

All he wants is fucking gravel. If the dude at the gravel pit had the crushers rocking and rolling when the trucks showed up the Chinamen wouldn't be trying to cut them out. Instead they are having their third meeting about why he should buy from the local guy and not cut them out AND THEY STILL HAVENT FOUND A BATTERY TO.FIX THE FUCKIJG CRUSHEREEEEEEEE

Is this what Africa is like?

link?
been wanting to watch this for a while now.Never got around to it

I don't get it, are they so lazy and incompetent because of whitey? What's the connection here?

Read the thread. Use Google or YouTube. Put in the name of the film. Hit enter. Click play.
Serious question: If you wake up and someone hasn't laid out your clothes and packed your lunch do you walk around all day naked and starving?

>WOT IF PEOPLE LIVED IN A WORLD WHERE IF you wake up and someone hasn't laid out your clothes and packed your lunch it means you walk around all day naked and starving?
I can't wait for the next Black Mirror season.

yes

>Father stares at the hand and foot of his five-year-old, severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota, Belgian Congo, 1904

I'd watch that episode hsha

The dirty secret is that they are stupid and selfish. Nothing to do about that.

> White people colonize Africa
> Built tons railways, roads, cities, mines, etc
> Nogs and leftists whine about "muh colonial oppression"
> White people are forced out of Africa
> Blacks celebrate
> Turns out blacks are literally mentally retarded and just assume all of the stuff whites built would continue to operate indefinitely without any work or effort required
> Perform no maintenance on anything
> Entire infrastructure begins to collapse
> Blacks panic
> The Chinese move in (mainly because they're interested in rare earth metals that are more common in Africa and required for manufacturing electronics)
> Chinese people have no souls, treat blacks like complete dogshit
> Blacks whine and yearn for the days when whitey was running things

Congratulations, I just gave you the abridged history of Africa

Belgian Congo was the worst in the beginning, other colonies were much better.
I think it was because it was run by the king who just hired some foreign merceneries and let them run wild.

The Chinese don't have the empathy of white people so they won't have the white man's burden when handling the natives.

Eddie did nothing wrong.

I guess the one upside to the fact that Chinese people are soulless insects is that we end up with a ton of great material for rekt threads.

So obviously they don't cut off the workers hands and feet because they still need them to work. Then who do they maim if you don't have a family? What if you're single and alone, no extended family, and you don't meet the quota?

This is the best documentary of all time, why did they not make more?

They put you in a basement and force you to watch episode 7 and 8 forever.

i almost died laughing at the scene with all the chinks sitting in the truck talking about how frustrating it was working with the knobheads and right on cue they tried to start a gang fight with an entire busload of nogs

whats the name of the documentary?

Kingdom of Sand

I Don't Like Sand

Need Rocks Pls

Empire of Dust

Dude, where's my truckload of gravel?!

It's all so tiresome

I think its mindblowing that there are a BILLION Chinese and Indian populations. Its staggering to really think about

>whites leave
>things fall into disrepair
what a fucking surprise in a country where nobody gives a shit about educating anyone black. when was the last time you built or repaired a steam locomotive by yourself, dipshit?

this morning

Belgium did more good for Congo than bad. Congolese are very lazy, the hand thing was the only way to get them working. Once they left, things got way worse.

King Leopold was a monster

Gee I don't know, maybe if I had a job building and repairing steam locomotives I could probably continue to do that after forcing my boss out of the country?

>Congolese are very lazy, the hand thing was the only way to get them working

I dunno man. If your choice is between letting the Congolese be lazy, or cutting the hands and feet off of children, I'd rather just let them do their own thing. I don't need rubber that bad.

submit proofs that natives had the education, or had the possibility to get the education, to maintain or build the infrastructure. Why would you do it that way in a country with no schools when there were people with the skills and looking for jobs in europe? DR Congo had nineteen college graduates (in 15 million) when it became independent

> An entire population is used to build and repair things during the colonial times
> The millisecond white people leave Africans instantly forget everything they had been doing for the past fifty years

Really tickles my pickle

>All they needed was more gibs, then things would have worked out
baizuo begone

Where do you think "education" comes from in the first place? Somebody figures out a way to solve a problem, and teaches others to do it in the same way he did. The question is, why does that occur naturally in some societies, and in others, that process never even gets started?

I'm not trying to say it's all blacks vs. whites here, I know a lot of smart & capable black people. I just think it's an interesting question.

Leo did nothing wrong.

so really no one is gonna say the name of the damn documentary? jesus

Western Europeans didn’t belong in Africa just like how Africans don’t belong in Europe. What’s happening to the USA and Western Europe today is Gods punishment for putting your noses in places you don’t belong.

why the FUCK was he so mean to eddy, eddy did NOTHING wrong

He wasn't mean to Eddy, it just looked like he was because Eddy couldn't handle the bantz

Eddy's mistake was being complacent with the laziness and sloppiness of other Africans when he understood very well it was a problem... He was the only one potentiality able to effectively communicate and relate to them yet he did nothing to become an effective leader

Most Africans never had to do more than look for food to find it, so there was never any need for innovation. Necessity is the mother if invention, so when all needs are provided for, most people won't do jack shit to get any ball rolling..

Niggers didnt even have schools before whitey.

Why would he? Hes a fucking nigger he has no empathy so it would never occur to him to ask the other niggers to stop fucking around since he doesnt give a shit about the chink feels.

>Somebody figures out a way to solve a problem, and teaches others to do it in the same way he did.
do you think that there is any country in the world where this happens the way you describe it? unless you want the congo to reconstruct all of human civilization from the stone age on up, it's pretty obvious that it won't happen through people looking at a steam engine and thinking about it. How do you think education would or should work in a society with 99% illiteracy, where nobody sees the purpose of sending children to school, where children are generally indispensable as labor, where teachers cannot be had at any price and the state budget is desperately overstretched? Jack shit ever "occurred naturally" to you, me or anyone else who spends their time on a belizean suet rendering interest imageboard

The difference is Africa begged for Whitey to come back everytime they stopped helping them, the only people legitimately wanting more Africans (real ones, not le 56% Tyrone down the street) are (((politicians))) and the goyim they persuade.

Rush Hour 4, Quest for the Gravel

yeah alright mate, back to Sup Forums you go now

Meanwhile we have Indians who make a mess

No a hero

Did you even watch the movie? Eddie never gives a shit about the other nigs' noggery when he clearly has the mental capacity to realize shit's fucked. How is it Sup Forums to point this out?

no blood? mmmm...

Hey idiot they trained those morons. The Indians did it, the Chinese did it and the Arabs did it. The niggers couldn't.

Its not a meme african blacks have no empathy thats how they can do the inhumane cruel things they do to eachother on a regular basis like beat the shit out of eachother for no reason, lie constantly, rape all the time, and show indifference to the human suffering they cause as they cant fathom feelings that arent their own. The african sees the black man he just stabbed to death and thinks "this is fine", another african seeing the corpse also thinks "that looks fun". It was only until whitey showed up and taught the negro that killing humans for sport was "wrong". However the african has no notion of morals so its idea of wrong is "pisses off people" thus the african never truely stops killing other blacks for fun because if no one gets mad the ITS NOT WRONG.

fucking kek

Why so soyboy cucks always make excuses for niggers?

Crouching Nig, Hidden Nog (2000)

>it's pretty obvious that it won't happen through people looking at a steam engine and thinking about it
Actually man, it could. If you actually took the time to study a steam engine, take it apart, try to put it back together, I can almost guarantee you'd figure out how it works, and even how to build another one with access to the right parts. A steam engine is not a complicated piece of technology. Any properly motivated person could figure it out.

How did it come to be in the first place, how was the first steam engine invented? A creative person tried to solve a problem, he took the time to explain & write down how he did it, and then there were steam engines everywhere. Then another creative person improves on that idea, makes a better and more efficient engine, and the steam engine is replaced. This is not magic, it doesn't get handed down from the gods, this is just what people do, in the same way ants build anthills.

It is interesting to observe how differently that process plays out from one society to the next. Like has an interesting take on it and some of that is probably right.

>no sequel about the best side character

Sorry, but that is absolute nonsense. An excuse my fellow Filipinos utilize when confronted with evidence of their failures concerning the management of the country after its independence. Most of these Africans, just like the people of the Philippines, were educated to a degree to at least be self-efficient of maintaining the infrastructure settled to them. Why? Because Whites are the minority in most of the colonies they conquered. There just were not enough manpower for them to handle the tasks required to maintain their colonies. Exploiting a whole pool of indigenous labor was beneficial for both parties.

Even if you presume the foolish notion that these Europeans never taught these Africans how to maintain their infrastructure, which is odd given that, just like the Philippines, these Africans were offered schools, hospitals, factories etc, there's a reason why these Africans and many former European/Western colonies speak European languages, what's stopping these Africans from employing foreign workers with the skills, qualifications, and knowledge to educate their people concerning the problems they face managing their nation?

Know what blacks are? They're the unevolved members of our species who lacked intellect, basically mindless creatures content to graze like animals. The ones who had higher I.Q.'s migrated because they wanted to explore due to intellectual curiosity and evolved into whites.

Blacks are literally the dark side of human evolution and by letting them breed like cockroaches and infest white society, we're allowing them to drag us back into the dark ages.

White is the light of knowledge and blacks are an abyss of ignorance.

Read a book, man. Please. Read one book.

Ed also shows indifference when the chink is explaining how the congo is fucked. Hes a negro he doesnt give a damn about the congo none of his kind does so he thinks the chink is just ranting about nothing at all.

This mirrors black americans who give no shits about how dangerous their communities are, and show blank faces when you explain why their communties are fucked up.

>belgium has problem with rebels
>locals hired as security arent doing their job
>they claim to kill tons of rebels when they really do nothing
>belgium authorities demand hands and feet to prove that the militia is killing rebels
>they are still lazy though
>they just chop off the hands and feet of locals instead for any rule violation
>this way they can collect money without venturing into the jungle to fight rebels

Europeans didn't exactly go from pillaging monasteries to inventing antbiotics in the span of 10 years.

>that process never even gets started?
Just curious, based on what evidence to you claim that there has never been any scientific thought or progress there?

Wild human beings unfit for society, stupid cucks keep believing these beast can ever act like white people thats why they insist on us forgiving them when they act their natural behavior(violent crime).

Gravel Cowboys

>severed as a punishment for failing to make the daily rubber quota
Sure it was, user.

Lol you clearly know absolutely fucking nothing, I grew up most of my life in kinshasa as a few of the white people. The nigger was given absolutely nothing. I know for a fact operational mechanism were kept out of the nigger hand on purpose. Just because it happened somewhere else you make bullshit up typical.

I'll give you the facts
1. The nigger was never meant to be introduced to technoloy
2. he could learn to engineer it or repair it if taught
3. in the congo (all i know of africa) the expertise left with colonial power
4. there were no schools lol fucking brainlet amerimutt

I love this cop out answer.

Buddy Cop movie with those two when???

Rush 4 hour, someone do it!

Literallly correct and the people sayin otherwise have never been to the congo. I dont know about the rest of africa but this is 100% a fact in the congo.

>africans all jump around in loincloths with spears while we colonize mars
>offer them a boatride to the US with lots of sugar
>thats wrong
>go to africa to teach them how to build shit and not be black
>thats wrong as well
Okay so just leave them all alone. Oh wait, they're already everywhere wanting a piece of our penicillin cake! Well too late.

More like Rush 4 Gravel

Implying that negro gives a shit how its many sprogs feel. Leftist see negros with these "sad" faces but dont realize these negros DONT FEEL NOTHING thats just how their faces look. Leftist project humanity on something that lacks it. Blacks are the race with the lowest rates of depression and PTSD on earth yet these liberal cucks believe this race can experience actual mental suffering and pain what a joke. These humans can party like maniacs after someone in their living place gets bludgeoned to death in public. They could cut off your head then start fucking eachother without any indication your head being sliced off disturbed any of them mentally.

>Buddy Cop movie with those two when???
legit would watch it

>are they so lazy and incompetent because of whitey
Nope. Genetics.

When whites colonized Africa, they didn't destroy African buildings, homes, schools, and infrastructure to replace it with their own, they created Africa where there weren't any Africans in the first place. Then the word spreads in Africa about how the white man can make shit like homes, roads, railways, bridges, and is willing to pay blacks to do simple shit like carry or dig stuff, and next thing you know black Africans flood into the areas the whites created for jobs from all over sub-Saharan black Africa. Then they have the fucking nerve to start bitching about how whites stole "their" land that they weren't using for shit in the first place. When whites leave, it all turns back into shit again.

Fuck black Africans.

>Europeans didn't exactly go from pillaging monasteries to inventing antbiotics in the span of 10 years.
Europeans also didn't have another race of people come to their countries who have already invented all of this shit and introduce it to them.

> Dindus in Africa will be living in mud huts and white people living in a Martian colony will be happening at the same time in human history

This is fucking wild to think about. Our timeline is officially a fucked up multiplayer marathon game of Civilization where one player has been AFK for hours

Go to bed Leopold, your colony was shit. Leave Africa to the British and the French

stealing my joke faggots

lmao

Think about South and Central America
The only difference between Canada / USA and them is the natives were murdered meanwhile in S.C. Americas the natives were breed with blacks and abandoned

>whitey educates local nogs
>when whitey leaves, instead of using education to better the nation, the educated nogs proceed to nig and enslave and torture the population as a dictator or warlord

Not just that but I went back to the drc for the first time in years recently and they government revoked my congolese passport and I was held in a cell in the airport for 2 days. The "president' has postponed elections now for two years because they "cannot determine" the number of voters in the country. I don't think I'll even go back now, I never got my passport back from them.

Gravelrunner 2049: The Search for Gravel

Paraguay is ethno-culturally more European than Western Europe.

Eddy?