About to watch the prequels for the first time. What can I expect?

About to watch the prequels for the first time. What can I expect?

Absolute dogshit, especially the third one. Come back here and remind all the prequelfags how retarded they are.

it has an decent plot and awful dialog. it's ok.

Absolute kino.
By far the best Star Wars movies.

it's not that bad, the worst thing is the shitty dialogue and jar-jar binks.

The first two are borderline unwatchable unless you are already a star wars fan that is going to like it anyway.

The third is pretty good

Revenge of the Sith is absolute kino

The overarching story is good but there are stupid moments, with JarJar, the hunt and and R2 mostly. An extreme overuse of CGI is this trilogy's greatest sin. Some of the lightsaber fights are legitimately good, and seeing samurai space wizards in their prime and their fall is pretty ssatisfying.

Dexters Diner and the Droid factory are the most retarded parts, both happen in II.

that's definitely not true though, lol.

Sand.

Some of the worst CGI

Boredom, except for III. Also nice visuals let down by writing.

i don't like sand. it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

true, true.

It is a pure series that gave us more good then the OT ever could.

what.

lol

Expect a good night's sleep, or be enraged by the incredible shittiniess of it all.

welp, this is controversial to say the least.

1 and 2 are so bad that by the third one you have stockholme syndrome and want to like it so you don't feel like it was a waste. also shit next to shit and piss and vomit looks a little bit better than the latter.

shit. A lot of bad CGI. Cartoon plot, villains and characters. Cartoon graphics. Jar Jar. I won't expect you to go beyond the first movie.

1 is kino, 2 is boring with great visuals, 3 is memes

uncompromising kinography

a masterful tapestry of the western canon blended with the future of visual storytelling. a triumph that will be studied decades from now not just in film school but also in philosophy courses.

i can't tell if this is a meme or not.

Episode I: Boredom
Episode 2: Even more boredom.
Episode 3: Slight interest towards the end and then disappointment

agree with this 100%

Hilariously shitty dialogue with strange golden nuts of goodness, great visual design, lots of fun.

Why would it be?

I Unironicly like them

yup.

S T R E A M
T
R
E
A
M

I wonder how much disney paid for this thread, 3 bucks?

meme-y.

TV style headshots where two characters sit around and talk back and forth in a room... the movie.