Can someone explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/6bRhoGNkkdhGkf8GnlwLRX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did you don't get?

Suzumiya Haruhi live action

philippa eilhart

Repressed young woman embraces her budding sexuality by murdering her father and throwing out her old puritan identity. Pretty open and shut. Also an incredibly disappointing movie.

what happend to her girlfriend?

Did her father really die?

Is the end not a dream?
If she can get back people why didn't she bring back her brother?

>murdering her father
It was self defense, i get you fags always try to downplay the fact he decided to kill her but that only works with people that have not seen the movie...or are retarded.

>Also an incredibly disappointing movie.

Why don't you go watch some cape shit, this movie was not disappointing in any way

She came back when Thelma got complete control of her powers.
Yes, he and her mother decided to kill her so she killed him.

>It was self defense,
so why didn't she kill her mother who pushed the father to commit the act? why couldn't she just lock her father in the basement or something? good lord this movie was bad. It started fine, interesting even, but once she goes back to her parents' house it completely deteriorates.

The movie started very well and ended very horribly. I'm sorry you can't see that. And I don't watch any capeshit, how dare you assume that I do.

But she brought him back...remember the lake?

Also, no it was not a dream.

Yeah, i saw that she came back but like what the fuck...just weird

I mean after what she did to her friend she'd be RIP, that means she can bring back to life dead people?

Because the mother was not a treat, he already had taken care of his own mother and could have killed unless he was completely taken out of the picture.
The mother was just an useless cunt, that was rightfully angry and bitter because how conflicted he was about the death of her son by Thelma.
Dude, are you sure you should be watching non MCU movies?

No, she just put them 'elsewere', like her grandma did with her husband.

I think she can heal people but no at that level, she also can't mind control people otherwise her folks wouldn't have been like they were.

Her powers are never actually explained in detail, but they are also not the point of the movie.

And the father WASN'T rightfully angry and bitter? Hurl insults if you must, it doesn't make this movie suddenly good it just makes you look upset.

So, she forces her friend to love her? or there was something genuine there?

Its not about that, its about him being capable of actually hurting her.
Try to actually read the answers you are getting, just butch yourself up and dry your tears of anger champ.
But seriously, i bet theres a TLJ thread, or eleven, waiting for your views.

Why do you think her friend just woke up and stood outside her dorm like a zombie? The powers she has are so inconsistent because then she could have mind controlled her parents into loving her

Nope, she doesn't has mind powers.
The other grill was just hot on the vag for her.
Her parents living in fear of her and wanting to kill her pretty much tells you that.

Maybe she felt loveb by her parents, user. Maybe she was very comfy with her life until she went to uni. There was no need to control her parents.

Thats actually physical, she transported the other girl because she expend the entire night thinking about her.

You can't even stop telling me to go back to X thread or Y movie. Such a small minded person. No wonder you fall over yourself to defend this mediocre middlebrow thing.

That's a lot of inference on your part
How did she know Thelma's address?

You just bore the fuck outta me because its obvious you just want to bitch about muh degenerate female protag that killer her father to lez out and shit like that.
This is why this board is a joke, you faggots don't care about actual cinema, you just care about the latest hot mem from Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
I'm just tired of trying to talk about movies with retards like you.

Then maybe she could have mind controlled her father into not killing her huh?

wen only see her on real control of her power until the very end.

>degenerate female protag that killer her father to lez out and shit like that
That's actually what happens in the movie and the only reason you're getting so upset is because you know I'm right

Because Thelma literally transported her there, she never shows any kind of mind control in the entire movie, but they show us she can make people dissapear into nothing and transport them.

What a convenient excuse.

Thanks for proving me right.
See how you are an idiot?
See how you don't belong in a board about movies?

We literally see her friend zombie walking towards her apartment, not transported there.

She just appears there

She wakes up and walks to the dorm. No transporting. Try again

Why am I an idiot? Because I find your justification for patricide to be weak?

>kills her father
>makes her mom uncrippled
????

it was thelma who made her go there

at least, her father died a peaceful death

Her father was a religious fanatic, dangerous if alive.

Also, what a beautiful music

open.spotify.com/track/6bRhoGNkkdhGkf8GnlwLRX

And his daughter was a demon who murdered his son.

>Proper demon vs minuscule fanatic
everything ended rightfully

it's one of those /metaphor/ movies

It was cheap. I enjoyed Louder Than Bombs and Oslo: August 31. This was such a step in the wrong direction.

>praising the more intelligent and earnest movies over one that relies on cheap metaphors, ridiculous caricatures, and bad CGI makes me dumb
Also I'm glad I'm ruining this thread. This is The Hunt all over again.

u sound like u know ur kino. recommend me something to watch this evening.

check out The Woman Who Left

>Dude what if you become god and create your own lesbo harem?
>Also kill ur dad and mum

>This is The Hunt all over again.

what do you mean by this?

well thanks now I don't have to see it to know it's shit

People fell all over themselves to praise that middlebrow trash because the director was from Europe.

sounds cool but im kinda not in the mood for another 4958719859 hour lav diaz movie

Lucky was a nice watch. And it's only 90 minutes.

>The Hunt
>Trash

Yeah DUDE its a good movie ONLY because the director is from EUROPE, HOW can i be as SMART as YOU?

cool, thanks!

your just fucking annoying and stupid

It is really a mediocre melodrama with absolutely no hint of realism, relying on contrivances and low blow "fuck yeah" moments to keep it afloat. Also I guarantee Mads Mikkelsen is the only reason why anybody cares about it at all. Vinterberg wasn't always such a hack.

Silence of the Lambs

you know what, i enjoyed it very well and for me its a great movie, its ok it sucked for you, we are not the same my friend.

What the fuck is happening to Trier? Reprise is really good, then Oslo, August 31 is fucking amazing - one of my favorite movies of past 5 years, but it all goes to fucking dumpster after that.

Louder Than Bombs was fucking AWFUL, it felt like a student movie, this is slightly better, but still shit

Said the impotent, angry philistine.

Very well then. I'm sure you rated it five stars

How could you be so dumb to not even get Louder Than Bombs? Thelma's his worst by a wide margin

>actually defending a movie which features a scene of a father trying to connect with a son through a MMO where he gets insta-killed by him
>it's played completely straight and supposed to be this emotional, heartbreaking moment

That shit was SO FUCKING FUNNY and awful

Dyke kill all males fantasy Bullshit. Fuck Jew Wood right in the ass. And rape all and any dykes as revenge for this abomination. No seriously, fuck this movie.

>I don't like mirth and charm in my movies
What an absolutely dreadful person you must be