You can travel back in time and make it so any canceled show does a few more seasons or any movie gets a few sequels

You can travel back in time and make it so any canceled show does a few more seasons or any movie gets a few sequels.

What do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Columbo, but when it first ended, not when it was brought back.

It was shit at the end but it would have been nice to get a real ending

My choice is for the A-Team tv show to get an ending AND the movie to get a sequel

Do you remember the last season of that show? It was rightfully cancelled. They adopted a kid or something.

Their kids were grown up, the dog died. Dangerman or ranger dad or angrey dad or whatever got cancelled.

Freaks and geeks.
Just want some more prime Linda Cardellini.

the adopted kid was only around in season 7 before getting written off and the doggo was reincarnated into a new doggo.

show still had lots of potential and remained entertaining for its entire lifespan, i wouldve been happier if they had an official final season with a proper finale instead of just pulling the plug randomly.

used to watch this all the time with my siblings after school but i forgot how the series ended.

The Critic

The current Hollywood films and scandals are ripe for Jay's ranting.

I'm going to need an explanation for this one, there's like 4 episodes stretched into 9 seasons.
>ray has to choose between his mom and his wife
>his mom is an insane person
>his wife is an insane person
>they don't get along very well
>everyone starts yelling
>we've got to break it up, we're family!

Futurama deserves one last resurrection. Was a good show and it still had potential.

I cannot bring myself to watch the final two episodes as I don't want it to end

Fuck. No. Not after the first revival. Potential doesn't mean shit if they don't use it.

Yes but then it won't have the comfy 90s feel, pre-9/11 NYC and all, it'll be a shell of itself, like our society.

good point sir. im going to change my answer.

I would make it so the original run of Futurama went on for a few seasons completely wiping out the Comedy Central timeline.

Mission Hill.

I love lucy.

i thought the newer episodes were decent. better than most revivals. don't know if i agree that it needs another one though.

what kind of amerimutt enjoys this garbage, so fucking horribly dated

Back to gawker cuck

fuck off woman

I dont know why they never got another season.

great show because it was relevant to current events in cinema.

go back to jacking off to Dr Who you faggot.

>because
Nothing to do with brilliant writing and excellent performances.

I'm still sad that it didn't get a proper ending.

iirc the show was cancelled and ed o'neil found out by reading about it in a newspaper. They pitched a final episode where the Bundys win the lotto then a tornado carries the house away with them in it or something like that but fox said no.

Firefly is the only right answer

World peace

you must be the fat woman that walked into the shoe store today

That would've been a good ending.

Better than the last episode being Al and Griff bartering in the mall.

Nah.

it stinks

It had an internet series for a bit

Even just a one-shot episode.
Just so I can die peacefully.

Dark Angel. fucking loved that show.

eh, they knew the last season was going to be their last

they did a finale season instead of a finale episode

given the shows references to the jeffersons(which actually was pulled without warning) it seems fitting

t.someone who just watched the series

Yah

6 seasons and a movie

That was a fun show.

I kind of wish there was more Dinosaurs, but it at least got an appropriate ending. If it came back today it would probably get shit on for being sjw garbage as well as being sexist and not liberal enough. It's kind of good for old shows dying when they could.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9b9aoINXzk

>everybody loves soymond
This show was thw beginning of the fall of the western man.

MDE: World Peace

my issue is that it wasnt really written in such a way where the seasons arc builds to a finale episode with some sort of closure.

at the very least make the last 3 episodes a 3 part finale. a show that went on for as long as it did deserves that much.

i wouldve been nice to have a finale where al actually succeeds at something and breaks the curse.

the last aired episode was that but chronologically the last episodes are the two parter where Kelly almost marries the weenie tot heir...its not a bad finale considering the effort put into the season

Wtf was up with that school?

Why did this get dropped? This shit was genius.

>people unironically not choosing rome

Nah that ended at just the right time and had a pretty good finale.

They left this on one of the biggest cliffhangers known in tv history

Nah, not this one. Don't get me wrong, I love this shot but it really got shit towards the end.

DON'T CUSS

Rome, Deadwood, Carnivale

When I was a kid I was sad that we never got to find out what happened to mary jane

She kisses him.
Fuck Tim minear

Stargate, all of them
SG1 was pretty much dry at the end but Atlantis still had things going with the books.
Universe was getting good then it got canned because the 1st season was shite.

Megan mullaly Lizzie caplan..
What fucking show anons??

they should properly wrap up venture bros. before doc hammer dies of lung cancer

The IT Crowd.
But right after S4 ended. When they did the special after so long it wasn't the same.

nothing

this

This show started great. Al was a guy who got a rough deal in life, but despite it all he was a providing father with real life wisdom and dignity.
Then the creators left and it became a proto-SJW show were Al would constantly make a fool of himself, he was an archaic loser unable to get on with a society that changed.
Al became the joke and the punchline of the show. Whereas the humor in the first seasons was about his struggles and his poor luck, it later became about "hurr durr, how retarded is Al". It got worst once the dyke got her pawns over it.

Tough Crowd w/ Colin Quinn

Very much this. Was actually planning on rewatching it. No idea why it got the axe, it was really clever and definitely wasn't stale.

>s2 never

>Married with children
>proto-SJW show

Star wars episodes 7 8 and 9, made with the original production teams and writing staff, and actors, and george lucas. in the 90s or early 2000s

came to post this. life really is unfair sometimes.

stay mad, buttmunchling

5 more years... but with Joel. Then Mike takes over and does his seasons.

Sucks it had to air during the Writer Strike never got it's chance

i always feel a bit sad watching one season wonders.

in regards to Clone Highs ending it feels weird never really knowing if it was meant to be a single season series or they were actually going to continue but it just got axed.

Million Dollar Extreme Presents World Peace

They got cancelled because Indians lost their shit when they saw Ghandi get beat up

I'm not joking

good choice

there's a greek remake, believe it or not

i just noticed that all the main characters were assassinated.

party down

Hell yes.
I love Get a Life and Chris Elliot.

So much this.
Notable mentions
and Chuck

Dark Angel. For some reason I really liked that retarded show.

jessica alba was 8 billion times cuter in s1 before she turned into an anorexic skeleton

>everything that is fun is too reddit for your tastes
neck yourself

Titus

If any of the television shows or movies mentioned in this thread got a reprise, the sadsack useless fucks of Sup Forums would make up a reason to hate them.
You guys need to stop. Just fucking stop.
it's all so tiring.
Take some responsibility. Go outside. make a fucking effort.
You guys are not kids anymore... you are adults. DO SOMETHING.
We are so tired of listening to you whine about EVERYTHING. You whine about EVERYTHING.

This.

Yah.

M-m-mommy! Baby want milky!

really wish theyd release the entire show instead of just "the best of" compilations.

One of the only shows that I apologize for not appreciating when it was in production. Makes for a good companion with O&A.

No question about it. It’d be this one.

Strangers With Candy.

Did Beth not divorcing Al completely wipe the project from time?
Is Sam just leaping without a guide now?