Just Imagine... Stan Lee Creating the DC Universe

Time for the next round of Stan's reinventions!

Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and Green Lantern:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKXCVIZhGgs?t=5m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting off with Stan Lee and Kevin Maguire's The Flash

As always, remember to comment so I don't get bored!

Yuck.

?

Just that this series was garbage.

People seemed to be enjoying it alright last night.

What number of universe is this???
Well, thank you very much, this is new to me.

Earth 6 if I'm not mistaken.

>what if Stan Lee created the DC Universe

Why aren't these pages all blank? Lee did nothing but fill in word balloons and do super basic plots. Ditko, Kirby, Don Heck and all the other artist of that time deserve way more credit then Stan does

Sigh sure that's all he did. Look Stan maybe didn't do everything but he did pitch, and create a lot of them. Hell Stan Lee dialogue was considered a huge part of Marvel for ages. He is not a saint but he did contribute.

I still love this outfit, as cheesy as it is.

>energy BOOSTER GOLD

"What if Stan Lee took credit for the creation of the DC Universe"

you know what? This reads A LOT like Giffen,DeMateis&Maguire's Justice League International or Conner,Grey&Palmiotti's Power Girl.

Which is good.

Phoneposting here
Something pretty urgent just came up
Well finish this some other time

I hope you're okay, user.

You know that without Stan's direction, most of those characters would not have existed at all or would have been very different. What I really hate is when assholes like you come out of the woodwork as though they were in on some secret when Stan himself admits it in various interviews and shows.

youtu.be/OKXCVIZhGgs?t=5m11s

Eh. It's okay. Certainly not offensive or anything.

I still love Stan's dialogue

what's next?

>Why aren't these pages all blank? Lee did nothing but fill in word balloons and do super basic plots. Ditko, Kirby, Don Heck and all the other artist of that time deserve way more credit then Stan does
Just see how much the dialogs change one story user, this is a truly 'marvel method story'