>implying the acting is any better
>implying disney ever did anything good

>people still erroneously rank 3 above 1

Stop.

3 > 1 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 8

Sure is reddit letter media in here

3 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2

last jedi was worse than 1,2,3

What? YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING CLEVER FAGGOT. YOU THINK U CAN JUST DO THAT SHIT? PURE FUCKING RUBBISH. RUBBISH OPINIONS FOR A RUBBISH MAN ON A RUBBISH WEBSITE. HOW FUCKEN DARE YOU? Anyways lol I don't entirely agree with your order but it's cool. Ride on bruh. FUCK.

3 > 1 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Little Mermaid

5 > 4 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 1 > 2

5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 4 > 8 > R1 > 1 > 2

V>IV>VI>R1>TFA>III>I>II

>anything wrong with ewoks

I'm almost ok with this. Switch 7 with 8 though.

7 was fucking trash

meant
V>VI>IV>R1>TFA>III>I>II

Was meant for Not

>V always at the top fag
Kill yourself

OFFICIAL POWER TIER LIST:

3 = 4 > 5 > 6 > 1 = R1 > 2 > 7 > big jump > 8

OFFICIAL END ALL RANKINGS
>4 > 5 > Rogue One > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2 > The Clone Wars > 7 > 8

V>IV>VI>VII>III>I>VIII>II
Objective

V>IV>VI>R1>I>III>power gap>II>VII>VIII

Objectively wrong for sure.

Garbage

>you're all wrong
>conveniently leaves out his own ranking

V > IV > VI > III > VIII > R1 > VII > I > II

This is the only answer

5 > 4 > there were other ones?

4 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 7 > RO > 8 > HS
unironically

>1 > 2 > 3

5>4>3>6>1>7>RO>2>8

How big of a foggot do you have to be to think this? Are you a) memeing 2) being a contrarian or 3) have the intellectual capacity of a 12 yo

You can easily spot the brainlets by their ranking of 7. Its a literal remake of a New Hope, an insult to films and a pathetic attempt to kickstart the new movies by pandering to nostalgia. Its by default the worst movie made

>prequel babies

>Its by default the worst movie made
You can tell someone's very young age when they imply any Star Wars is worse than Attack of the Clones.

b-but RLM told me the prequels are bad and the new movies are good. Fuck Lucas and fuck the p-prequels

I like the look of that order.
I rewatched 6 recently and it has higher highs than 3, but I would agree that 3 edges it out overall. I'd forgotten how invasive the ewoks were, and that speeder sequence is 3 times longer than it needed to be.

2 > 1 > 3 > 5 > 4 > 6 > 8 > R1 > 7

>even counting the new sequels

yikes

RLM thought Rogue One and TLJ were terrible

Attack of the Clones gets way more hate than it deserves.

IV = V > VI > R1 > III > VII > I > II > VIII
youtube.com/watch?v=ddNXFwHDMSY

O-T > Ewoks Animated Series > Endor Movies > Rogue One > Nu-T > P-T

The Force Awakens was worse than both of them and they liked that. Not that i care what a bunch of pathetic soyboys think about Star Wars

Put 8 in between 1 and 2. Phantom Menace at least gave us the podrace, duel of the fates and darth maul. 8 gave us fucking nothing.

3 > 4 > 5 > 6 > 1 > 2 > 7 > 8

Its funny because I have an exmuslim friend who just legitimately doesn't like pork. He has given it numerous tries, from 5 star pork tenderloins to roadside bbq's and the only variety he really likes is breakfast sausage.

This is correct. Thank fuck one of you faggots knows how to rank.

Yep, don't forget rogue one

V, III, VI, VIII, IV, VII, r1, I, II.

4 > 5 > 3 > 1 = 2

I don't care about the DT.

>Attack of the Clones gets way more hate than it deserves.
If anything, it doesn't get enough hate.

>Put 8 in between 1 and 2
Attack of the Clones gave us our first look at a large scale Jedi battle (albeit with some ridiculous dialogue), I think that's enough to put it above 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WpNCxqjKN4

Why because of the romance? It's a courtly romance with stiff performances, otherwise it has a better story than TPM and better action overall.

Correct

The romance of Clones is brilliant and the sand line is unironically a masterpiece.

every single thing from the moment the ship blows up is what is wrong with the movie and it gave us the worst light saber fight in the history of saber fights.

Probably bait, but I think it is perfectly acceptable since it's obviously stylized. The movie has so much going for it; the Tatooine sequence, the climax on Geonosis, detective Obiwan; it's a shame people let the romance and the effects cloud their judgment.

I like the pair rating posted on here once:

Best: IV, V
Not as good but still great: III, VI
You either love or hate: I, VIII
Worst for being soulless cashgrab: RO, VII
Worst for being fanfic-tier: II, Clone Wars (movie)

>every single thing from the moment the ship blows up is what is wrong with the movie and it gave us the worst light saber fight in the history of saber fights.

A New Hope has a less than stellar duel and it's the only film in the entire saga to be nominated for Best Picture. A duel does not make a Star Wars film. The problem with the duel in AOTC it was heavily edited, because the runtime was already the longest in the saga to that point.

omfg lightsabers yesssssss

Yeah, you can keep saying that horse crap, but it's still horse crap.

4>5=8>6>7>3>2>1

if you think the duel in a new hope sucked you are a fucking millennial mook with aspergers and the point and meaning of the duel flew over your head at fucking light speed

>better action overall
Strongly disagree, with the exception of Obi-Wan chasing Fett in the asteroid field. That scene is actually great.

Horrendous overuse of CGI as to make everything feel overly fake (this wasn't as big an issue in TPM), million of "Remember the OT?" fan-service and callbacks (Lucas was reeling a bit from the fan backlash of TPM, and was trying to figure out what fans wanted), everyone is everyone's former master over and over, wild random waving of lightsabers at air, horrible love story, the ridiculous Yoda scene, etc.

As horrible as this was, it might've been passable if there was any good acting, but this was an issue with every prequel movie, since Lucas is a more technical director and is not good at directing actors.

The fact that you think I'm baiting proves exactly why most criticism for Clones is just clinical cynicism. The line is brilliant, period, and the cringe it conveys makes me empathize with the poor guy more than with any other character in the entire saga.

Dialogue wise it's great, but the actual duel itself is as underwhelming as the one in AOTC, but like I was saying - a duel doesn't make a Star Wars film.

Not horse crap. AotC is the worst Star Wars, hands down.

I don't disagree, but I'll still take it over super leia or "page turners, they were not"

Closest thing to correct in this thread, just swap R1 and VIII

i stand by albeit nobody cares statement, tlj is a mess but is a better film than any of the prequels and does no more harm to the saga than tpm unless you are a fan that takes this slop way to seriously to begin with.

I grew up with Star Wars, but he's not wrong that the duel in New Hope wasn't that great. It was passable for the time. It was only cool due to lightsabers themselves being cool, and us never seeing them before.

ESB was the first time we saw an actually great lightsaber fight (and I'd still say is the best lightsaber fight in the franchise)

you're fucking virgin
my arguement

It has callbacks but the story isn't predicated on callbacks like TFA. It probably has the most original story of the prequel films and there's nothing nearly as emotionally striking as Anakin finding his mom near death or his confession to Padme. Complain about the acting all you want, but TPM didn't demand that level of emotion to be conveyed by anyone and was a much safer film overall.

my argument is that the duel itself ruins aspects of star wars, maybe not ruin but makes far less special and its just a really awkward fight where no one cares about anyone involved all that much.

>there are people who genuinely believe VI isn’t the worst in the otrilogy

Shiggydiggy

the leia stuff was laughable, however yoda shit was great and it really helps flesh out his arc from tpm to return.

I think those offended by the scene are the virgins. If you didn't say stupid shit to a girl in your youth that you remember with cringe I feel really sorry for you (or you're actually young).

ironically all the jedi, and even yoda in the PT always are the first to ignite their sabers and initiate an attack so

its cringe that it worked idiot, if the line followed with padme going what and laughing and anakin being embarrassed the whole moment would be completely different but lucas is a stiff Shakespearean faggot

8>6>7>5>3>0>9

just having an original story doesn't matter if that original story is either uninteresting or isn't any good. As it stands, it looks terrible due to the horrible CGI and it feels terrible to watch due to the horrible acting. The callbacks just add on top of that.

If any movie could use the "Special Edition Star Wars" treatment, it's Attack of the Clones.

i have always felt that they should've done this more or less.

just a reminder, lucas approved of everything in the holiday special and put a musical number in return of the jedi

5>4>6>8>7>3>RO>2>1
You were almost right

yeah he was careless of the holiday special and just let them do whatever.

3 = 5 > 4 > 6 > 2 > 1 > RO > 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 8

I already put my rankings in.

It worked because Padme already liked him and he was actually talking about his origins on Tatooine. Padme is pure, she wouldn't laught at Anakin in such a weak moment. Besides, the point is most people think Lucas is just a hack and he thought he was writing something mature and deep and failed because he's such a hack, while he clearly meant to be corny and theatrical, not realistic, and thus, the meme of Clones being trash. It's fine to dislike it but most people dislike it for the wrong reasons and also because the sand line is such a meme in places like reddit.

Test

Your favorite movie can either be 4 or 5 after that it's 6>7=1>8=3>1

ESB is overrated. Not much happens.
>Hoth shit
>swamp planet and asteroid field
>Bespin shit
>it's over

youtube.com/watch?v=lg_FoEy8T_A

This is correct

laughing at someone you love for saying something stupid isnt a bad thing, It couldve easily worked with a competent director, editor. And everything that is a meme from the prequels is the least of its problems, like i said before, everything is stupid from the moment the ship blows up.

LIGHTSABERS!!! IM GONNA CUM

I agree.

5 > 3 > R1 > 4 = 6 > 8 > 7 = 1 > 2

this is the truth