ITT: Characters that caused you to hate an entire show

ITT: Characters that caused you to hate an entire show

Why?

misogyny

This cunt

She is whiny and did something awful in the finale

Could not stand this character. Everyone likes to shit on Bojack for being a dick but at least he doesn't annoy the shit out of me like this fake asshole. Fuck Mr. Peanutbutter

Rick
Lisa
Korra
Peter and Brian

She is cool she is edgy 2 hot 4 you kiddo

hey buddy

hold on buddy
whats the matter buudddyy

>Not liking a terrible female character makes you a misogynist.

Mr Peanutbutter wasn't that bad. He's a bit stupid, and definitely has issues with handling sadness and money. But, he's probably the least fake person in that show. The shittiest thing he did to Bojack was take the credit for the D thing, which is less shitty than Bojack trying to bang his wife

about 2/3's of the cast of steven universe

>Zuke's WoW character on the right.

Rebecca, Hillary, Zuke and one other I can't recall worked on her design together.

Star is a cute! A Cute!

This

DELETE THIS

THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

because a child being forgiven for being manipulated by a literal trans dimensional horror seems unfair to an autist who got daddies belt for having a sperg fit in the toy department.
25 year olds are held to a higher standard than 12 year olds you faggot.

>projecting this hard

get back to work Chris, you still have over 900 more pages you've promised.

the whole cast for me

Because Dipper gets shat on for doing what she did all summer one time.

And she caused the apocalypse because dipper wanted to think about his future.

What's that even a reference to?

I felt like the series was already kind of losing steam before he appeared, but still kept up with it. Dropped it like a rock shortly after he appeared. Dude ruined Billy & Mandy.

that's alright chris, we know you have trouble recognizing references to yourself, after that sonic boom episode thing.

>Not liking poorly written characters means you're Chris Chan

I don't see the correlation.

Are you a beta? She does stupid things but the hate is a meme at this point, everyone in the show does stupid shit

I keep seeing these two brought up in a lot of threads similar to this. Are they similar?

I'm pretty sure that whoever feels the need to post this thread every day for a year and a half after this show is dead and gone is either a Pinecest fag fishing for an incest dump or just a tsundere Mabelfag who's obsessed with her, we get it already. GF is dead. Move on.

There hasn't really been a show that quite fills the void yet.

All I'm seeing is nothing user. I think I see SOMETHING there if I look hard enough, but definitely not human. Why did you post a blank picture?

>mfw we'll never get a Gravity Falls done right

It could've been something amazing

Just move on to Vilainous like the rest of the fandom has done.

I've already seen all 5 minutes of content that show has to offer