Could the sex between Superman and Wonder Woman turn to a natural disaster?

Could the sex between Superman and Wonder Woman turn to a natural disaster?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oLYy1p9MVM4
www72.zippyshare.com/v/4EQ86WCr/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All hetsex is a disaster, by definition.

Disastrous because at one point an alternate Booster gold went to his New 52 self and told him that if they ever have a kid together, everyone would be fucked

No, because Superman and Wonder Woman would never have sex.

>WW/SM
You're going to trigger people here with that stuff

That said only Miller has depicted their sex as being so rough it caused an earthquake.

no because superstrength is generally not on at full strength by default

Look how red her crotch is.

Redpill me

Forgot the pic.

Why do you fuckheads always think they suddenly close all control over their strength when they have sex? You watch too many Kevin Smith movies.

>omg le cum would blow a hole through her xD

>You watch too many Kevin Smith movies
You need to watch more, that line is about Lois Lane, they say Wonder Woman is the only one that can take the superdick and resist the jizz
Smallville did it too, when Lana had superpowers

Yeah, and it's fucking stupid every time someone tries to bring it up.

The child would be a walking disaster, if anything. Starting a race of supers on top of humanity of Earth is just inviting bad galactic juju.

I'm surprised that UN hasn't rounded up all aliens and metahumans and fired them into the sun or something.

Alright I will Play devils advocate.

Why would Wonder woman be able to survive this? She is Human her powers are magical she doesn't really have any powers of her own her physiological is purely human if you want to make this argument wouldn't it be better to use another alien like Superman like Maxima or Power girl or something?

The only part I can show of this

I remember a doujin about that... But I can't remember the artist

nvm, this is the one

She is half-god in current continuity

Even if she wasn't, the magic enforces her physiology making it recent to a person who can literally move planets.

source

She isn't have god anymore and the magic doesn't do that she can be shot and stabbed she IS HUMAN her mother is human and even is she is a demi-god they can sleep with regular people and no sex scene in Greek mythology have ever implied that they back stuff while doing it and the fact still remain that Superman is a alien his physiology isn't compatible with human physiology

People who say this shit are the same normie mongoloids who like shit like the "Kryptonite condom" scene, "Woman of Tissue Paper", and the Kill Bill Clark Kent speech.

Shit like this is why No one take Superman seriously; Superman is the only Superhero that have shit like this surrounding him no one ask how Dick fucks Kory who is literally on fire all the fucking time But Superman having Sex? Must be explained, Shit like this is the toxic run off of Superhero comic pointless and Stupid if you question stuff like this why not question how Superman get power from the Fucking Sun?

How is Superman to blame for that?

Yes, so they should do that on Apokalips.

Or not at all because it's massively out of character for both of them. Stupid writers.

Batman has a lot of dumb normie shit too, as you can see in LEGO Batman the Movie.

That's just a consequence of being the most iconic superheroes.

Frank Miller.

Why not fuck while flying?

If they couldn't control themselves during sex, they should be smashing their room apart whenever they have a nightmare.

The correct response is "Superman has super-control of his super-body, you super-retard."

When did I say Superman was to Blame? All I said was that these stigma mostly surround him he isn't the most powerful hero or the most alien yet he is the only one who gets brought up in these stupid scenarios.

Tony Stark Fucked gamora and She-Hulk no one bats an eye Martian Manhunter has a reform villainous Girlfriend no problem Batman Fucks Orion's Wife an actual fucking god no problem But Superman Fucking Lois needs explaining? The woman they sacrifice to do this shit with doesn't even make sense Diana can Fuck Steve and she is human so it doesn't even make any sense..

NO the correct answer is it doesn't fucking matter its a Superhero comic but OK then user since you want to justify Bullshit how does he fly?

"Because he's Superman." It's the same basic response.

The correct answer is Wonder Woman doing /ss/ with Jon and Damian

Normies are the problem. You think ANY of them knows all of those examples you mentioned? Normies ruin everything.

>Batman has a lot of dumb normie shit too, as you can see in LEGO Batman the Movie.
True but no one takes it seriously its all in good fun but people take shit like this very seriously when it comes to Superman many of his fans hate Lois cause they say she couldn't have his child hell DC even encourage this bullshit by having Superman knock-up Lois under Red Son Radiation shit like that doesn't help.

Then why didn't you say that first instead of "Le Body Control" bullshit?

Wasn't there a comic where they fucked while flying and it caused natural disasters? I think I remember when they finished Wonder Woman said she was pregnant

>being able to control your body is a meme

That's partially because Superman hasn't had a modern interpretation that's replaced the classic version like Batman had with the Burton movie and later the Nolan movies.

And that's because "Superman who's morally gray" doesn't resonate with people and the movie people won't get the message on that for another ten years.

We got the Lois/Talia one posted, when will this be posted?

Are you telling me that Normies don't know Dick and Kory hell a lot of normie like Wonderbat so normies are not the problem. Steve and Diana are going to be in a movie next fucking week

Best part of Man of Steel is when he was being charismatic.

The problem with new incarnations is that they don't seem to capture the Superman part in "morally gray Superman"

Henry looks the part, can act the part, but wasn't given enough for him to shine on that aspect to begin with

>Best part of Man of Steel is when he was being charismatic.
When the fuck was that? Cavill's interviews don't count.

>literally required to continue the human species
>disaster
What are you, retarded?

Because that's one of Superman's powers? It's the same response with different words. "How can Superman fly" can also be answered by "Superman has the ability of flight."

It's because Snyder got into Superman with The Man of Steel.

Ironically he missed the fact that Byrne still made sure Superman was fleshed out as a character and not just shown doing morally gray things and being flawed because Snyder and Goyer only understand characters on a surface level.

It wasn't till almost ten years later that the reconstructionist movement began in comics to restore Superman to his Bronze Age self, and that wasn't complete until All-Star Superman in 2007, so I'm not predicting WB figuring out what's appealing about Superman until 2022 at the earliest and 2042 at the latest.

Enjoy the wait, guys!

Don't underestimate normies!!!

lol yeah.

When Cavil smiled and expressed joy for doing something.

So, like, a few seconds of the film desu

I will give you this one user even though I don't like it it sounds like he can never really enjoy himself ever not just when with Lois but in his Clark Kent persona. It just doesn't sit well with me people. I still maintain it would be best if writers just write good stories and stop obsessing over bullshit like this.

IDK user I don't think anyone is that dumb plus the whole thing was in Kevin Smith movie and it was in DKSA and DC always hint at the idea Normies may not to be blame for this.

gimme the title and i will search for it for reasons....

my google fu is crap when I reverse lookup this.

Friendly reminder that there is an anime about the daughter of Superman and Wonderwoman.

>someone makes a joke
>take it seriously

Are you?

not if it was unnatural sex

touche

what's so great about the human species? we've only been to our own moon and we probably won't ever go back, most of us who ever lived died before we were 5, and a quarter of a million children in the US in the last decade were legally married to adults

rats are where it's at

>eats shit and doesn't afraid of anything
>inbred as fuck and 0 fucks given
>outnumber us 10:1
>lower energy requirement
>lower water requirement
>wider unassisted habitat range

i mean shit son if we were even the only human species you might have more of an argument, but the fact is we're not even the first shot at intelligent, social, abstract-thinking, dwelling-building, fire and tool using, singing dancing apes

and all of the others died out, even when there were no other apes around to compete with

AHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP EXPLAINING SHIT IT'S BAD AND I HATE IT HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT ANY SORT OF VERSIMILITUDE IN MY SUPERHERO COMICS YOU FILTHY NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There now you don't need to post anymore, I've summarized every post you've made and will make in this thread.

Why get the young ones when she can have the originals?

Trinity shipping is the best shipping.

Nebezial draws cute girl faces, like Amanda Conner.

>what's so great about the human species? we've only been to our own moon

Name me one other species of animal that is able to even escape its planet's gravity? Pro-tip: you can't.

there was a Smallville ep where Lana got Clark's powers too for a bit and they fuck and later Chloe shows up all freaked out because Smallville was having earthquakes until Clark gives a shy grin and goes "um, that was us"

>we've only been to our own moon
>actually believing this

Go Fuck Yourself You Piece Of Shit

the reason normies hated on Superman for so long is because Superman stands for american values in a time where the culture is about hating that stuff
but now the culture is shifting more towards the right so Superman might start making a comeback

Depend on what kind of stuff their kink gets them.

Jellyfish. They're just biding their time, watching us fail.

t. NASA shill

It's because of "Superman Returns" and bitter DBZfags.

Probably. I mean, it is because human women couldn't survive sexual intercourse with him that he turned to superhuman ones youtube.com/watch?v=oLYy1p9MVM4

yeah and homo habilis could look back on a half million years of progress and spread and say fuck you, australopithecus, you ain't shit

but you'll never know their languages or even common names they used for one another, because they're all dead

when we're all gone, which is inevitable one way or another, nobody will remember us or care that we went to the moon, like three times

it only seems important to you because it's presented that way, but in the long run it hasn't changed anything and we're still going to die out on this stupid rock

rats will long outlive us

bitch, please!

No it's just a meme that stupid SM/WW shippers lol at because the shitty ship has nothing. Greek mythology had proven that sex with God level people and mortals are not a problem and it's just like normal sex. Hercules who was physically stronger than the gods and was so strong that he could pierce Ares with a spear, still fucked, married a mortal woman and had children with them. Superman or Wonder Woman fucking a god strength level person is no different than a human.

Superman and Batman are such bros. The best friendship in cape comics ever.

Misanthropes pls go
Or off yourself if you are so noble.

not canon, written by a hack.

Humans are a plague on the earth who have only hastened its destruction.

Because they want some privacy?

I second this motion... on grounds of science and culture research.

That was such a pointless ending just to give Superman a Lois 2.0 so he could have a happy ending of sorts. It completely defeated the point of the comic for me.

never mind found it.
Anyone want the link... its got Ironman and SheHulk as well.

I do

I want the link,

you don't need to ask people, everyone always wants everything on the internet

I like Sejic's redesign of New 52 Supes

You remember the scene in the JLU finale where Superman said something along the lines of "I don't have to hold back against you, because you can take it"?

Same idea. Supes and Wondy hold back their entire life. Sex is the ultimate stress relief. Why wouldn't they let loose a bit?

(Chiba Toshirou)] What's Up Baby

www72.zippyshare.com/v/4EQ86WCr/file.html

there ya go

You're confusing humans with sub-humans.

>(Chiba Toshirou)] What's Up Baby
thanks!

Time to do research... *zip*

you fucking stupid misanthropic pessimistic no-hoper nihilist wishy washey defeatist too cowardly for suicide state self victimising projecting faggot

Humanity is measure of all moral good and asthetics, we are the only observing perciver of the universe we alone have will and agency beyond our mortal means.
Man is the measure of *ALL* things, they only exist in the domain of our view and attributed concepts there is nothing without the ego nothing but rocks and animals withering in the dirt. Nature is uncarring about your views, chips rape and cannablise our closest common ancestor has race wars, killer whales bully other whales into Japanese hunting fleets for the sport of it.
Humans are great because we have the capacity to be better than ourselves, the mark of the civilized man is the suppression of baser instincts in favor of more civilized ones. But you would rather wither in the mud and worship ego death than become as you are, you were born into existential godhood in one of the best times to be alive in human history and you've martyred yourself to rats and little bundles of chemistry eating and fucking into the next day.

You disgust me.

Because they wouldn't be able to hurt someone badly during sex.

And because if that was the case Superman would kill Wonder Woman as well. Wonder Woman's waaay weaker than Superman. Bullets can draw blood out of her. If sex with Superman meant fucking earthquakes, than the experience would certainly kill her.

humanity is literal scum... we are the reason our own world will die and take our silly human nature with it. We are killing it faster then we can develop technologically...

You're thinking too literal. It's magic, man. Magically durable body. Magically durable pussy. I dunno, give him a sliver of the green stuff to wear when it's time to get down or under some red sun lamps back at the fortress.

If Superman needs fucking kryptonite or red sun lamps to fuck Wonder Woman without hurting her, then why does he need to fuck her at all?

It's canon in earth-22 you stupid fuck.

Fuck Earth-22.

>imma live forever

moron

you'll be forgotten a decade after you die

stop using cocaine, user

it's not working for you

Cocaine is one of the best drugs possible, though.

>the mark of the civilized man is the suppression of baser instincts in favor of more civilized ones

pretty sure this is a quote from Deus Ex

>humanity is literal scum
No you are literal scum small difference, we are natures children we cannot escape the context of our own birth like everything else on this planet we must consume, dont act as if we are somehow more debase because of it, we are as natural as anything else, the fact that we can act beyond our immediate concerns is proof that we are better.
Is a house not a nest by any other means? Is a mans family not his pack? Dont act holier than though you fucking idiot your smug pseudo naturism is the worst kind of arrogance born of self hating ignorance. The only thing higher intelligence correlates with in the animal kingdom is an appetite for sadism in predators and we are a predatory species, the sheer FACT that we are this and act every day to better ourselves beyond our nature is proof of the good qualities of man.
Humanity is good and flawed by birth, you're flawed ideologically by environment
Your state of being is false unto itself educate yourself of remove yourself coward, you fear being wrong and you fear being right and you are being slowly impaled by the fence you sit on.

Wonder Woman is definitely strong enough to at least force Superman into a draw if it came to that, he isn't as durable against her as he would be with others because Wonder Woman is literally a golem animated with god magic

Dude, don't believe stupid people like Alex Ross. Wonder Woman isn't an actual magical golem. She's human in every sense of the word. Do you know anything about creation myths? Humans are created by gods from mud, clay and shit like in that in almost all creation myth.

And Wonder Woman standing up to Superman is literal bullshit.

Smallville said super sex between Louis and Clark caused earthquakes throughout the state.