Secret Empire

>You're Fake News! You lied to the Public! Now We Republican Now!
>We need to put all Inhumanslims into camps because they are dangerous!
>We gotta protect Mutantisreal
Clap. Clap. Clap.
Brava, Spencer. Brava.
You are the master of subtly , Spencer. Reeeeaaaally subtle. This is truely the most subtle comic in existence.

Seeing how badly Hydra hates Inhumans did the vaccum up the cloud yet?

I haven't been keeping up with recent Marvel.

Nick stopped being subtle since he began writing Sam Wilson.

Medusa destroyed the cloud after killing mutants to keep it in the air because "every mutant life is more important than the cloud".

I cannot express how much I want this bitch to suffer.

IT'S "BRAVO" YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

Obligatory page

How subtle do you want a story about Hydra taking command of the US, OP?

Would you have preferred Hydra being dudes in business suits (not green of course, don't want to go too Hugo Boss) all of a sudden?

Not baiting, give me an example of what you would have considered subtler and don't tell us what you DON'T like.

Brava is the feminine version of Bravo. It's suppose to be ironic.

This whole event is going to end with one the Steve Rogers becoming the man without a country again, isn't it.

Not to make them a trump and his cabinet parody. Trump isnt a facist and his cabinet isnt evil people who only want power

Good to know, thanks for the clarification user, i took a break from reading Marvel after Ulysses went back to his homeplanet at the end of CW2.

>trump and his cabinet parody
I greatly, greatly dislike Trump and even I don't see it here. Steve's not using malaprops, his hair isn't a joke, he hasn't engaged in nepotism, and he doesn't have a sense of humor.

This is Stalin, not Trump. Educate me on where you see The Donald here.

My best guess is Red Skull will be forced to restore Steves memories to save his own ass. Then they'll probably have Steve do some sort of cross country soul searching thing before he can become Cap again.

Probably. Or maybe killed by Miles.

Funny thing is that Spenser actually has used literall snippets from trumps speeches in the mouths of supervillans, but this really isn't one of those times.

Whatever the outcome is, I bet it keeps captain falcon with the shield.

BUILD A WALL

he was never particularly subtle

>>We gotta protect Mutantisreal
doesn't really seem like he wants to do that

>Funny thing is that Spenser actually has used literall snippets from trumps speeches in the mouths of supervillans, but this really isn't one of those times.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's beneath Spencer, I'm just failing to see it HERE. And for what it's worth I think the Homelander cosplay is a fucking awful move. Dress him like a politician, not fucking Bison minus cap.

Red skull is dead. Steve killed him

Isn't the Skull's skull now adorning Magneto's mantle?

swap out Muslim for Inhuman

and the second page wouldn't be out of place coming from Trump

There are two versions of Steve now, hydracap and Bearded Steve, and one of them is bound to survive this whole shebang.

>My best guess is Red Skull will be forced to restore Steves memories to save his own ass
Your best guess is something that's impossible?

the entire plot is a result of literal reality warping, nothing is impossible

>Isn't the Skull's skull now adorning Magneto's mantle?
Yeah, funny thing. Nothing happening in SE/CA appears to be happening outside of those books, notice that?

The headless corpse of Red Skull suddenly coming back to life, finding a cosmic cube, and changing things back to how they were seems if not impossible then at least extremely unlikely.

What? Did you somehow not notice all the Secret Empire tie-ins?

>Sin steals the Cosmic Cube once Steve reassembles it
>brings Red Skull back with it
>Red Skull now has the cube and becomes the true final boss to even further absolve Cap of wrongdoing
>is defeated and is forced to change Steve back
stranger things have happened

As unlikely as say, Steve Rogers being a secret nazi spy who strips half naked, draws hydras on his chest, kneels before the red skull and then overthrows the US government and takes control of the world as a hydra hailing dictator?

Maybe. Spencer wants Sam Wilson to be the one true Captain America. The reason Hydracap happened was that he was so butthurt that people still liked Steve over Sam (which is ironic since Steve as Hydra still outsold Sam. Sam's book has even fallen to 25K).
I'm not sure if Marvel will kill Steve Rogers off. On one hand, some people are saying that he might live because Legacy/Make-Mine-Marvel is suppose to be Marvel's Rebirth and they want Steve alive. On the other hand, a lot of Marvel's Rebirth has been lies. Generations is just the legacy characters time traveling to the past heroes. The same writers are on the same books. Not many books changing. Still pushing Legacies like Moon Girl and Miles. So it wouldn't be surprising if they decide to kill Steve to try and keep pushing Sam.

>brings Red Skull back with it
Why would she do that? Sin betrayed the Red Skull and sided with Steve.

No, it's the strategy fascist groups have used for eons, conservative and liberal.

Though it does say a lot that the moment someone talks like that, you imagine Trump immediately.

Sin is not mentally sound

In surface rhetoric if you ignore every difference between Inhumans and Muslims, but beyond that no.

NO.

The real cap never woke up from ww2. The one you reading is a zola clone since his apperance from avengers.

>swap out Muslim for Inhuman
Right, the famous Muslim concentration camps, how could i forget?

Not everything has to be subtle, OP.

Probably least of all political satire.

That's what the liberal media is saying is happening in the future.

WE GET IT.

TRUMP IS BAD.

WE GET IT.

MOVE ON.

Two.
Scoops.

You don't get it. Trump is literally Hitler and going to cause the next Holocaust. We need more comics like this to protect us.
/thread

I'm expecting before this is all over Spencer will reveal that Steve puts two scoops of vanilla on his apple pie while everyone else gets only one.

so how bad will this age in like 20 years

Am I missing something, what about this is remotely about Trump?

Compared to stuff like Miss America or Mockingbird or Squirrel Girl this will be the least worst.

Is it safe to start this ride on cap books and SE #1?
I read Standoff then dropped marvel just before CW2

you'd be good with just Steve Rogers Captain America and Secret Empire, but I wouldn't bother

Nice

I looked at New Tian more like the relationship between mainland China and Taiwan. Taiwan is effectively independent, but China refuses to recognize its independence and calls the government illegitimate and criminal.

Spencer is just throwing everything in there so everyone is mad.

>happening in the future
So liberals are psychic now?

>TRUMP IS BAD

Trips for truth.

I agree with Steve. Hail Hydra!

I have no love for liberals either, but if this doesn't turn out to be a tragedy and ends in a broken, despairing Captain Hydra after losing everything and destroying the country, I will be severely disappointed.

Are Americans simply biologically impeded to be subtle and engage in applicability?

Is this supposed to make me like Captain Hydra or the annoying reporter.

that's the problem with Sally Floyd, she's always meant to be in the right, but she always does it in the cuntiest way possible

>and the second page wouldn't be out of place coming from Trump
That says more about Trump than the comic.

Sally Floyd.
But Quesada and Spencer will never realize how much of a cunt she is.

>Is this supposed to make me like Captain Hydra or the annoying reporter.

It's more of a social commentary. Sally Floyd is right, but she is such an obnoxious genuinely unpleasant cunt that she makes people side with her enemies just to spite her. It's kind of a recurring theme with the modern left. Look at Occupy Wall Street, they had a popular social cause supported by almost everyone and a real crisis to make change, but they were such douches that people began to support the bankers/financiers on the principle that anyone who OWS hated couldn't be all bad.

WE GET IT, WE GET IT.

PEOPLE THAT LIKE TRUMP ARE EASILY OFFENDED.

So basically Americans are stupid?

>cunt
I don't know shit about her really, but based on what appears in the pages posted by the OP she was entirely in the right and actually doing her job

nah basically the left can be right about the right then set it up so that others choose the right rather than be subjected to their rule.

You know he's right though. That cloud forced people to become Inhumans against their will and then they're forced into some freak cult and serve their "Queen". The Inhumans are scum

Occupy was usurped and it's initial purpose drowned out by garbage.

Oh yeah and I'm sure that isn't just scare mongering.

It's True. I saw it on Colbert.

It has happened before, though at the time it was japanese-americans. It was one of the most shameful (though nowhere near the most monstrous) things the USA has done during its existence. And we fairly recently had a Trump surrogate trying to invoke it for precedent regarding the travel ban--a ban which has been blasted and repeatedly blocked for being pretty transparent in its targeting of muslims.

Saying something could never happen, even with the specters of history hanging over it, isn't going to make it happen. It would certainly not prevent it from doing so, though.