Jackie V rocky, who would win?

jackie V rocky, who would win?

also, hypothetical fight thread

Probably Jackie because boxing has a lot of rules. Jackie chan always ends up in some hilarious Rube Goldberg scenario where he's like throwing everything in the room at the person he's fighting and doing flips over trains. Rocky just punches hard and fast

Bruce Lee

Nice get. Jackie probably.

>Probably Jackie because boxing has a lot of rules.
that's why rocky would win
he'd just pull that mayweather bullshit

They both take hits, but Rocky hits hardest.

>Rocky hits hardest.
punches maybe, but jackie could take rocky's legs out and use head kicks. it'd be no contest. 2 head kicks and rocky would be unconscious.

Apollo Creed in his prime

My vote is for Jackie.

Jackie wins because he don't want no trabble

Jackie. Stallone can't really fight. In one of rocky movie Dolph Ludgren literally K.O. Stallone and they had to take him to hospital, delaying shooting.

It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

It would end in a draw.

>Stallone can't really fight
>but gymnast, stuntman and comedian Jackie Chan can

Stallone is much stronger and has more reach but is also much slower, while Jackie is not as fast as Bruce Lee, he is still pretty fast for his age. Since Stallone can't kick and Jackie can, my money is on Jackie.

John Cusack vs. Christina Ricci

There is a difference between somebody who has no actual fighting skills and somebody who knows at least 3-5 martial arts styles but hasn't used them in a real fight.
They are both amateurs compared to an MMA fighter, but one is equipped and trained better.

>3-5 TMA disciplines
Yeah I'll put my money on the guy who probably studied a bit of boxing for a role. Not to mention he's bigger by a large margin.

ricci would claw his eyes out

Rocky of course. Weight difference alone.

Bigger, stronger and more heavy doesn't mean jackshit if you can't hit your target.
You guys forgot speed.

I sincerely doubt Jackie Chan has well developed footwork and head movement.

the lions of course

This is one of my favorite memes.

is one of them not a dumb chink? if so, that one.

>but gymnast, stuntman and comedian Jackie Chan can
weird how you forgot trained martial artist Stallone's body is fucked from years of steroid abuse my friend

I just think it's silly that people are acting like Jackie's a trained killer.

jackie who? robinson?