OUR BUDGET IS ALREADY TOO HIGH! I NEED A MUSICIAN-TURNED ACTOR TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A BLIND MASTERMIND VILLA-

OUR BUDGET IS ALREADY TOO HIGH! I NEED A MUSICIAN-TURNED ACTOR TO PLAY THE ROLE OF A BLIND MASTERMIND VILLA-
say no more sir!

>MUSICIAN-TURNED ACTOR
>has had supporting roles in every movie since the late 90's
>30 seconds to mars was mid-2000's

they should have had someone else play Wallace even though leto was alright

Didn't he molest a girl??

i thought it was gonna be another oh look it's a this "character is jared leto" type of character but was surprised when it wasn't

implying she didn't just want the cred.

literally noone believes her

it's ok when you're fit and have a huge cock

OP here, agreed. he did well

>Get me David Bowie!
>He's dead sir
>Then get me that other musician who's an actor
>He's already blinded himself and stuck a microprocessor in his head for the role, sir

Villeneuve originaly wanted David Bowie to play the role, then he became ded so Jared Leto was the only other edgemaster suitable for the role.

that would have been pretty great desu

>We need ANY MOVIE
>He's been living in our basement the whole year

He was so bad

... OK so rape accusers want the cred?
Or is the argument against Jared being the raper?
Or that specific woman isn't among your 5/7 crowd to be raped?
... You anons don't always make sense

This would have been so much better

IRL I'm the only person I know who thinks this. I left the theatre with all my friends and I said "Wow fuck Jared Leto" and nobody agreed with me, they loved him.

Prince should have played the role

top kek
Kind of sad Bowie died before he could act in the film.

>he saw 2049 with friends
Look at this pleb

what kino could have been

leto was good too though

why did you dislike him

He overacted his role and really made me cringe in Suicide Squad. It totally took me out of the immersion to see that Leto was doing almost the same cringy overacting in 2049

pretty sure i saw somewhere that he originally wanted Bowie for the part, and obviously he died and they got leto

Interesting. I didn't see Suicide Squad, but I heard terrible things about him. Maybe that's why I didn't lose immersion when he acted autistic in BR2049 but you did

he's gross

>Prince

user...

He means Freddie Mercury

I appreciate the civil discussion. Maybe if I hadn't seen Suicide Squad I would have liked Leto's performance in 2049 more.

>leto was alright
Perfect summation of his performance.

Have you seen Bright? Apparently a great deal of the negative reception was because it's another David Ayer teamup/buddy cop movie with Will Smith and fantasy/scifi themes, just like Suicide Squad. I liked Bright possibly because I hadn't built that negative association

nothing special, just about good enough desu but if bowie was still alive, would have been kino

David Bowie was to do the role but he died

Also musician actor whats point?

I'll have to see Bright still but I had the same thought, that it had similarities from what I had seen to Suicide Squad

is that true? that's painful to know.

Well I would still recommend it highly and not just to spite the critics. If you like what Shrek 1 & 2 does with popular references and non-SJW moral messages about race and acceptance, or if you like Discworld/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or District 9 for having a "gritty realism" in fantasy, this was perfect in all of those fields. Plus it's free on Netflix