Are there any here people who really hate him ? or is it just a meme ?

are there any here people who really hate him ? or is it just a meme ?

i don't care for him

I like him. None his movies are my favorite. I like Lars and the Real Girl though. That is kino

It's a meme. We all want his dick, no homo

Just watched BR2049. Good performance but why does he breathe so loudly? Does he have asthma or something?

Don't hate him. Don't like him either. Dude has not done a single good movie.

Taylor Swift hates him because he took her virginity in a bathroom and then dumped her

the only people who hate him are the ugly fatties who despise his crooked facial features and falsley claim he is a wooden actor

how can a face be so deformed yet so handsome
how can acting be so bad yet relay every single human emotion over the course of a few gestures and words

his face is literally a picasso
his actions are a brahm orchestra

I really like him. Not just because his movies are so fucking kino but because he made me personally more confident in myself. See, I used to really hate the fact that I'm blond, and my looks in general. Yet people have compared me to him quite a bit, and I've grown to appreciate the fact. It also makes me feel like I'm watching a version of myself that "made it", nomsayin.

love you goose

Would he make Sup Forums's list of top 10 actors?

we know you love him, taytay
and we all love you both
your twos uber childrens... soon

>(((jakeposter))) trying to sully the gooses good name by foisting gyllenhaal's crimes upon him

Goose and Dubsman are the kings of Sup Forums

He's quack quack.

He's never acted a day in his life but I'm still neutral on him.

Definition of kino

He has eternal /ourguy/ status and I think of him as a friend even though I'm unlikely to ever meet him.

too beautiful to hate

he's good but not great

his acting range is limited

I don't understand this part of the movie. Why did he freak out?

REAL HUMAN BEAN

I don't like him. He comes across as a dick in his interviews. I just get that asshole vibe from him.

>are there any here people who really hate him ?
i'd like to smack that stupid smirk off his giant head.

i don't hate him but i don't think he's some great actor or anything. he was good in place beyond the pines, lars and the real girl, and blue valentine. the rest? ehh.

I still don't understand.