I had to sit next to Charlyne Yi the other day from a flight New York to Los Angeles

I had to sit next to Charlyne Yi the other day from a flight New York to Los Angeles

Ask me about her and I'll answer

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91gs_uAa-I4
youtube.com/watch?v=nzuPUkgDu2E
twitter.com/charlyne_y1/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hummmm, no sweetie.

Is she Chinese in real life?

Is her hair black or just super dark brown?

Does she looka like a man?

No she is part Irish and Phillipines or some shit

Not really but I'd largely attribute that to the glasses she wore during some interviews and Paper Heart. She wasn't wearing glasses on the plane ride but she did have them on her

did she accuse you of rape yet?

Nope I tried avoiding the subject so she wouldn't feel uncomfortable. We did talk a lot, especially about Twin Peaks

What did she smell like? She looks like she smells of stale cum and old bread

What was her opinion on David Lynch?

Did you discuss her role on Steven Universe at all?

Came here to ask this

Are you here to say something racist about her for no reason or did you actually sit next to her

Didn't smell like anything out of the ordinary. Just a person

She ADORED his work. Told me she has rewatched the series multiple times. Her favorite character was the log lady and Lucy.

Not too much, she did talk about doing some voice work for an Amazon prime show. She said the work for that kind of gig isn't as rewarding sometimes as traditional film and when you think you screw up it gets stuck in your head. Almost like you did some bad acting.

Did you wanted to fug her ?

I sat next to her. Not trying to take sides in the Penguin and David Cross debate.

Should have punched her man. Now this is an insufferable cunt that deserves to be beaten. First you snatch her purse. Throw a drink at her. Spill all her belongings out. Disrespect her, you get her sad. Giving you puppy eyes. Then you smack her, kick her knee in and tear her ligament. Grab her by the hair, knee her in the face. Once that nose is broken, grab it. Hold it up, higher. Make her cry in pain. Knee her again and again until you chip a tooth. Grab the tooth, punch her and knock her down. Get on top of her, knee on her chest or neck. Hold her mouth open, and drop the chipped teeth in. Then punch her in the stomach or groin. She'll swallow her teeth. Get up and kick. Break her ribs. She's crying, screaming. Pull her pants down. Rip her underwear off. Now she's pathetic, embarassed. The world can see her disgusting body. Hold her down and tear her asshole. You stick as many fingers as you can and violently finger her stupid shithole. Punch her in the back of the skull and go until she pukes. Take your cock out and piss on her bangs

Nope, she is married. Her husband plays in the same band as her it's kinda cute

Did you make fun of her tattered pants? (because she was poor)

>No results found for "Giving you puppy eyes. Then you smack her, kick her knee in and tear her ligament.".

Did you post pics or it didn't happen OP?

Nope I tried to stay away from the David cross controversy stuff. It's what the Penguin guy essentially did to find a way to get into her pants supposedly as she said on Twitter

google "beta male personality and the shadow"

She cute IRL? Did you get her number or something like that?

I didn't want to reply to this post but I'm going to after thinking about it.

Honestly what gives with all the Charlyne Yi Sup Forums has against her? When I sat with her and discussed movies and what not she was really chill. Honestly she seems to like a lot of the movies we like and all.

If your honestly angry about the calling outs on Twitter to people you really shouldn't be. The Penguin Guy was a legit asshole and the David Cross thing wasn't her trying to start a witch-hunt against him.

I came here to ask this, I have a hard time imagining her bathing..

Holy shit don't mess with this guy!!

I don't know who penguin or david cross is.
Shove a knife in her pussy, like that white trash pouya

She wasn't bad looking at all, pretty short. Honestly I couldn't tell it was her at first. It's kinda weird when you see someone from movies and internet in person. They always seem a little taller or shorter than what I usually imagine them being.

I didn't ask for her number cause I honestly didn't really think it would have been the appropriate behavior. We did enjoy talking on the flight together though and I wouldn't mind seeing her again.

>Nope, she is married.
Soyboys, everyone.

Heh,

No she bathed. I couldn't imagine her being the type who doesn't bathe. She is rasing a family, well one son. Doesn't make much sense for a mother like her not to bathe. Also I'd imagine nobody would want to work with her if she didn't bathe.

Me on the right

If anyone cared we did talk about some of her dream roles. She wanted to be in an episode of Twilight Zone and also wants to play one of those traditional vampires. I asked what she thought of Black Mirror and she said she found it way too dark. She only watched Shut Up and Dance.

Haha, that shit escalated quickly.

What was it like to kiss John Boyega

A true alpha would have pulled this up and put it on repeat at full blast.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=91gs_uAa-I4

I feel like this wasn't even pasta.

Who? Did you guys talk?

>google "beta male personality and the shadow"
nothing comin up

Women from that movie Knocked up and other Apathow stuff.

yes we talked

Came here to ask this

This but unironically

How badly did she smell of BO and piss?

She didn't smell at all, what's with the whole Charlyne Yi would smell thing anyway?

did you gaslight her

Did you smell her feet?

desu Charlyne Yi has some good feet

Did you fuck her? How did it feel? Was there rice in her pussy?

Which one of you cut the most putrid gassers?

How much autism do some of her fans have
youtube.com/watch?v=nzuPUkgDu2E

Did she show you her sweet karate moves?

What color is her poop?

>le 56%

you forgot to do damage to her pussy in your fantasy.
1/10

I'm jealous OP. I wish I could A. sit next to someone famous that I am somewhat attracted to and B. be interesting and engaging enough with them to converse for potentially hours on a plane ride. Good going.

This thread is pointless if you're not gonna dish dirt. You made small talk with some C-list actor. Big whoop.

How did she like being in Star War

No joke. I saw her at home depot. This one: 2055 N Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90065
Getting paint.

She was getting paint mixed.

too bad you couldn't sit next to someone else

did you talk to her or say hi?

What do asian pits smell like?

Nah. Im not really a fan of her really. Plus she looked all frumpy and angry. I was worried shed get all feminist with me. I told people about her being there but no one seemed to know who she was but me. I prob shoulda took a pic and put it on Sup Forums

Did you cop a feel?

why are you posting the address to your home depot?

Patrician taste

I quit already so no one cares.

this was my first question. she must smell terrible.

Shit!!!! Only missing a fedora and samurai sword.

Does she smell as disgusting as she looks?

OP here
Little disapointed that you felt that way about her, may I ask what the whole deal is with people worrying about women getting all feminist with them? I've watched the videos online with the crazies at some of these rallies and what not but honestly, a person like Charlyne isn't going to attack you.One of the frendliest professionals I've honestly spoken with.

This is what incels actually believe.

Read the thread, fag.

Meh. Just seems like a bitch when i saw her. Maybe i shouldve said hello. Most celebs dont want to be bothered.

Who?

Cum

OP here
Just wanted to say that honestly she was a great passenger to sit with and it really did make the plane ride a lot more interesting.

No she didn't smell

She wasn't some dumb angry feminist who acused me of gaslighting

and no, she didn't look at herself as some kind of superior over me.

We literally just talked about film, tv and a bit of kino.

She could be /ourguy/ but half of Sup Forums believe in the Sup Forums agenda that has takien over Sup Forums lately.

Probably the best flight I've ever been on

Chicken fried rice

did you discuss Michael Cera?

You and I are kindred spirits.

How many farts did you force her to breathe?

If I asked her would she say you tried to rape her?

Hi, Charlyne. What do you smell like?

I believe It's time Sup Forums. We have had enough Charlyne Yi shilling for once.

twitter.com/charlyne_y1/with_replies

What did he mean by this?

What a boring thread

>yea i met this celebrity
>she smells normal
>we talked about twin peaks
>and she likes the log lady

How is Charlyne Yi considered a celebrity? even moderately to less popular YouTubers probably have more recognition than her. She is just some dumb women who somehow stays relevant on Sup Forums because of the arguments on whether she is pretty or ugly. It's the same damn thread all the time

same goes for the star wars bitch that everyone likes to hate on, Kelly.

I thought it was interesting. What are the chances a Sup Forums poster is on an airplane with a celeb and has the social chops to make conversation with them? It's neat is all.

Ok Charlyne, the gig is up. We know it’s you going undercover on Sup Forums for your feminist agenda of some sort while getting intel on why people on Sup Forums think certain things about “celebs” like you.

>late at night I like to think about Trump naked

She's pretty well known from Temple of Doom. I think she counts as a celebrity.