Rian Cuckson

OHNONONONONONONONONONONONON-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA......

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wurnq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

allegations soon

That's actually a pretty funny shirt.

So shes basically admitting she’s a political hack? So much for great kino

allegations of sexual misconduct coming in 3.....2....

its a TRAP! if you ask her about her feminist film , its sexual harassment.

>OHNONONONONONONONONONONONON-BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA......

faggot

That's a reference to this comic. Marvel starting making this shirt a running joke because it pissed off so many people.

If I saw him and Kathleen on the street, I'd spit on them both.

Why do feminists claim that non-feminists shouldn't be wary of directors' twitter feeds? Feminists are addicted to Trump's.

faggots, this tshirt is a running joke about feminists

>faggot
said the the easily triggered faggot.

>all feminazi comics failed horribly and being canceled
>"-l-let's double down on what was left!"
Surely it will work this time!

When Joss Whedon was announced to be directing Justice League I was raising an eyebrow at his twitter feed and Marvel loving DCucks shut me down. Screw me for hating tv directors that can't stop talking about gender bullshit.

Doesn't change the fact that Rian's an SJW.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

A forced meme isn't an argument. I've already blacklisted your stale pasta. Give me something else.

What makes him a SJW and not just an idiot?

fpbp

>unironically using the word triggered

Dear Sup Forums administrators,

Hi there! My name is Elaine from Geek Feminism wiki. This comment hosting on your website at is actually counter factual. Depictions of sexual violence, even if alleged, can still have a detrimental effect on those who view it in the form of "Triggers". A trigger is basically any stimuli that could bring back unwanted memories that cause discomfort to some individuals. We all have them!

I have many friends who view your website as well in the tech scene. I'd appreciate it if you could take this post down and moderate any further conversation on the topic!

Thank you very much!
Elaine

Please take your faggot ass bullshit back to red dit or facebook where it belongs.

This place is a free speech zone where your fee fees are not important to anyone.

And you think Johnson wasn't posting unironically?

triggered

I havent seen that in a while

Since when this place turned Sup Forums

Ironic placement of the word "feminist" on that shirt. Just reading it could lead to allegations.

Gtfo

Where's the joke?

You filthy cunt

watch his interview with that french women's magazine

On the t-shirt.

What a fucking faggot

feminism

Yeah and then they went on to have a shit 2017 and ended hiring an actual chief editor and shit canned a bunch of bad books. But haha smelly nerds amiright?

>But haha smelly nerds amiright?
It's their fault.
archive.fo/wurnq

I was raped by this user. #metoo

>unironically posting Sup Forums screencaps on other boards

>Free speech
>Sup Forums
last time I told Sup Forumssters to go back to their shithole, I've got banned nig

Here (you) go user. A for effort

>Allyship is meaningless without action.
No matter what happens, these things always end the same. They go on about how white man needs to die, then cry for white man to save them.

That comic was so fucking awful, not because of feminists but because it was just really really bad writing. But they blamed everyone for being anti-SJW for complaining about how horrible it was so you aren't allowed to not like it.

>"there were never any female superheroes before"
what.

the one wearing it

Why would you make a lazer helmet for Home Economics? Is she retarded?

YASS
THE FORCE IS FEMALE

Take an interesting premise about a kid trying dangerous things to get super powers and ruin it in the space of 2 sentences with some "there's never been a female superhero" message

It gets worse later on. They retcon a rape incident from an earlier run because the current author didn't like the idea of Mockingbird ever being seen as a victim.

Instead of the villain doping (mind control) and raping her in that earlier story they make it so she willingly had a fling with him instead - and that Hawkeye (her bf at the time) was the one seeing it as a rape because he's so problematically patriarchal. The trouble is she also later revenge-killed that guy because of the rape - so effectively in one fell swoop the author turned Mockingbird from a victim who overcame a nasty past incident into a false rape-accuser who then murdered a guy for no reason other than to make her cover excuse look real.

It was a total shitshow of a storyline which the (SJW) editors at Marvel should have realised as such and told her to not do it. But since it got published they've had to double-down on the stupid to defend the whole retcon.

There were parts of the run which were quite good (pic related where she solves a murder) but in between we got the retcon, stuff like and more like that.