When will Marvel civies learn to be as greatful to their heroes as DC civies are to their heroes?

When will Marvel civies learn to be as greatful to their heroes as DC civies are to their heroes?

Yes the Hulk statue was a good example but their opinions of him changed when he went on a rampage and used it as a weapon.

Basically the entire point of Marvel was to be the opposite of DC.

Why do these gypsy fucks think they deserve a medal and a pat on the back for getting involved when nobody asked them to?

Ah, but they love some.

They love Inhumans and Carol Danvers.

>nobody asked them to
I'm pretty sure the Avengers asked them to get involved in saving the world.

>Inhumans literally launch worldwide terrorist attacks that mutate people against their will
>the Marvel public is okay with this but still hates Mutants

lol

kek

They tolerate inhumans, probably because inhumans don't take every opportunity they get to tell normal people how they're the future and that they going to replace them all so they get used to it.

Post the image of the Flash about to bekilled by a mob of Marvel citizens.

In all fairness, the Inhumans went out of their way to warn people hours in advance that the cloud was approaching so that people who wanted to avoid it could. Mutants show up in a very loud fashion usually and basically out you to everyone around you stating that now you have to come with them and join the x-men or humans will kill them. No one is really right here to be honest.

I hope you die in a fire, Souless.

Fucking x-men, how many normal looking mutants with fairly innocuous powers have they outed and placed in mortal peril?

With all of the telepaths they have couldn't they just contact the mutant from afar and ask them if they wanted to join without destroying their lives.

Look at those filthy animals attacking Flash and that poor mutant kid.

YAAAAAAS!

Not a very good first impression of the MU for Flash.

QUEEN!

When they stop having hero vs hero shit every other week.

Yeah, because being transformed into a giant bulldog because of a cloud is much better than becoming a giant bulldog because of a gene.

It's kind of like marvel, and dc fans in real life. Marvel fans will gladly criticize bad properties, and trends, whereas DC fans practically have religious devotion to anything with the logo on it.

>inb4 muh Marvel shills

So very true

I don't get that cover, she looks like she's angrily fulfilling the other end of a deal by getting on her knees and sucking someone's dick.

>Marvelfags are the ones buying Slott's Spider-Man for $10 a floppy.
>Marvelfags are the ones buying Waypool till today.
>Marvelfags were the ones supporting shit X-Men for 10 years just because of brand loyalty.
>B-but DC fans are too devoted!

Terrigen is harmless to normals but it gets rid of those uppity mutants, and you're surprised that marvel citizens are perfectly fine with them. Besides, everyone knows that once the mutant scourge was dead they would immediately try to eradicate the inhuman blight.

She's mad that she only has fans because she put Tony in a coma, no one really likes Carol.

>their opinion of him changed when he went on a rampage and used it as a weapon.
I know this is just an example, but that seems like a pretty legit reason to change your opinion on said hero.

Someone needs to storytime this some time.

Green Arrow being upstaged by Hawkeye was gold.

I like Carol.

People only like Carol because she has good publicity, way back in Reed's run she hired a PR firm to raise her profile and it's finally paying off.

So really Marvel Earth doesn't need heroes they can like they just need a competently run XCOM outfit to clean up the xeno/geno mess.

Shut up Jess, no one likes you either.

Precisely.

Fucking shallow bitch!

Wonder Woman never needed that.

Carol isn't Wonder Woman, which is something that the higher ups at marvel need to realize.

>Yfw the Imperial Guard at its whole gets over powered by The Main Man

It's all just Marvel promoting the genocide of normal humans. Gotta breed em out.

Didn't Terrigan mutate an entire Shield team into a monster blob in Parkerbolts? It also half-mutated Crossbones.

Normal humans aren't going anywhere, if every future has taught me anything it's that mutants can't coexist with other mutants.

That's alot of work but I'm sure we can get it done.

Yeah, but that was also back when terrigen didn't automatically give mutants cancer or make them sterile it just made their powers go haywire for a while.

been waiting for one of these threads
fuck marvel civies

Seconding this if anyone can do it

The point is that the Terrigen Mist was awful. Humans shouldn't like Inhumans more than they like mutants.

Need a SWORD/Alpha Flight mod killing Skrulls instead of Thin Men. Carol as a hero unit.

Humans have barely had to deal with inhumans, whereas they've had decades of mutants causing havoc, they're going to get about more leeway because of it.

Muties don't belong on our Earth

she was in the right but still

Speed force or not, Flash should be able to outrun that crowd just like any other sprinter in peak condition.

And people wonder why the rest of the universe wants to get rid of marvel earth.

>implying he can outrun mutie hate

>baby killer

I'm still annoyed how hard Marvel tried to push that crap. People weren't holding "baby killer" signs for the Oklahoma city bombing when a daycare was caught in the blast.

Civil war turned me off to Marvel forever.

will mutants ever not be treated like dog shit?

>they're people just different

That is HUGE progress.

This was also a decade ago or something.

oh wow this is actually infuriating

Jesus what's their fucking problem

When they expunge sublime from all of humanity.

Too bad too. There's a good handful of their characters I like over everything else but the stories have just been forgettable or brain damaging.

it was like 4 years ago

But somehow X-Fags tend to forget about this

Wonder Woman is actually nice. Carol is an alcoholic sadist.

So that's why she's getting a years-long push in the comics, and her own movie?

They have a bigger persecution complex than the actual characters in the comics.

>6 X-men related titles after Serect Wars
>Ahhhhhh Marvel is killing off the X-men by not putting them in comics!!
>but what about -?
>Jeeeeeeeeeeeean!
Sounds about right.

What comic is that from?

JL/Avengers

They really are a group of ungrateful fucks

Jesus Christ
He's twice their size and dressed like a fucking rhino
And they're still trying to start shit

It's almost admirable

jesus christ

Marvel civies are baddicaly a society of the shitties aspects of modern society being forced to live with heroes

>Castlevania II.jpg

Now this is alright since those thugs just managed to outsmart Spidey because he jumped the gun

>Alien humans
>totally fine, just different
>Mutant humans
>every Marvel civilian's face when

how fucking drunk are they to think they'd walk away from that fight alive?

I know you can't talk to anyone Blackagar but it's no reason to spend your time shitposting.

Real question, has there been a story where Blackbolt joins twitter yet?

Yeah it's stupid and something people will post in cringe threads for years, but I also what to see it.

>I swear to Moses
Do Jews really do that?

Inhumans sounds a little more modest than calling yourself HOMO SUPERIOR

You know I'm right though, Inhumans were shown making an effort to warn people, X-men out you the moment they find out you have an X-Gean. You can cover you ears, shut your eyes and sing the 90s xmen theam all you want, but it doesn't stop this from being true

you have a point, but i'd be more scared of the freaks in their alien castle calling themselves inhumans

I don't think anyone in Marvel is liked without working heavily on their PR. Case in point the F4.

Depends, Mutants had Mutant Hitler going around bending metal with his mind.

You mean the leader and founder of the Brotherhood of EVIL mutants?

Holy shit. This is a parody, right? This is way too stupid to be serious.

it's very real
also in that series, a marvel citizen stupid enough to let Norman fucking Osborn put chemicals in his wifes body

They're not wrong. Weekly "hero vs hero" shit in the middle of cities has to be a fucking hastle.