Is Sup Forums still mad over this massive succesful troll?

If you actually fell for the title hang yourself. You got trolled by liberals. Congratulations, you played yourself.

lead actress is qt desu

you have go back

The movie was the most boring piece of shit I'd seen in my life, I pity anyone that had to see the fucking netflix version lmao

But I never watched it how would I be trolled

I watched the movie, but I don't remember anything about it.
Why did they make it a series?

Never heard of it. What's it about?

White people

You should see their face in real life when you say
"Why do white people always do X" its the epitome of triggered

The series actually exposed the hypocrisy of social rights movement in top tier colleges but Sup Forums is too autistic to figure it out so here we are.

>implying I'd watch a show with black people in it anyway, no matter what their political persuasion
Oh, Jew!

Actually black people being hypocrites.

its about a half breed girl who only dates blond haired blue eyed tall white chads but hates white people at the same time

Sounds hot.

It makes my blood boil that you are right.

this

Dear Blacks coming soon

It's about small black population of a presitigious college basically. It's "Skins"-type show where every episode is dedicated to one character and problems they face. It actually critisizes a lot of parts of black culture(colorism, homophobia) and shits on "fake" woke people like the main character, but people are too dumb to look past the title.

I thought the show was just "meh" though, there's nothing really good about, characters are not that likable or engaging, drama is pretty bland and humor isn't good enough to continue watching

>but people are too dumb to look past the title
Did you think humanity was smart?

>people are too dumb to look past the title
It's fucking called Dear White People.

and? Explain your point further outside of REEEEEEing

the radio podcast in the show is called dear white people.

Well, retard, if you called a movie Hey Nigger! or Those Rascally Blacks, then people aren't going to be looking at your satire and message, they'll call you a racist and move on.

The only thing that will come about as a result of the 'FUCK WHITE PEOPLE' movement is a developing sense of white idpol. The funny thing is, the American left has been openly promoting black idpol, female idpol, gay idpol, and what the fuck ever else identity of idpol for decades for everyone except white people, and especially white males. And the thing is, what's called the right wing in America was only countering it with MUH INDIVIDUALISM, MUH PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, MUH FAMILY VALUES, and a bunch of other bullshit, but the anti-white hate has gotten so intense that now white people are starting to realize that it's not working. You can't play by the rules of individual identity when every other ethnicity is allowed and encouraged to think in terms of groups, and ALL of them are being pitted against you.

>show presents itself as being obnoxious
>lose people's interest
>lol fucking brainlets

it was a bad show, but it had a decent goal and message.

Trips of truth. Part of me things this is a fucking plot to get white people back into all-conquering genocide mode.

>CALLING ME "DEAR" IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS N-WORD WHITE GENOCIDE AAAAAHHHH

how fucking fragile you are lmao

The 'n-word' isn't even that fucking bad, the only reason we don't say it is because niggers will beat the shit out of you if you do. If white people start assaulting others when they're disrespected, disrespecting them will become a taboo too.

Point being that it's a shit title that instantly makes people think it's a SJW preachathon. You can't blame the people for not researching a film that seems to be making fun of them.

>Dear White people is the racial equivalent to NIGGER
jesus christ and they say White privilege doesn't exist

Hey Nigger! is biting satire of the highest order and you're just too dumb to get it sorry.
t. OP

White people on Sup Forums seriously think this show is about white people lmao

What if it actually WAS making fun of them? What then? You're so thin-skinned that you can't take a "shitty" movie made by some LIBURL making fun of you?

>address something to someone
>just kidding it's not about you dumbass
wtf

I don't know, I haven't seen it. You're trying to change the subject now.

There is literally shit tons of shows and movies and books and games and sports and booze and food to indulge in. Why should I turn over every fucking stone just in case if it's actually good if I already have a pretty good idea about what I like and enjoy and what I don't?

I'm so glad the jews and nigs are pushing white people out, they are hateful, spiteful and hypocritical people

>Dear White People
>isn't actually about white people

She's Bretty Cute Tbqh

I don't have that image of spongebob going "You like Crabby Patties don't you Squidward?" but imagine that I do and put this text with it:

You got triggered, didn't you user?

Not really, you all keep trying to tell me how mad I am but I'm just trying to say that having a title which instantly makes people adversarial when they hear it is a really bad idea.

>bet you think this show is about you
>it actually is

wdtmbt

>idiots get butt-blasted over a title for a show they wouldn't watch anyway
>i explain that even if it was shitting on white people who gives a shit, it's just an indie movie/show that 10 people saw
>DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT

Are you daft? That's literally what this thread is about

No you were, you're trying to call me a republican or something to start a flamewar in your shit thread.

>
>someone actually that this was funny enough to post

>Those Rascally Blacks

Erm excuse me, can you not appropriate our culture please.

I hate black people more now than I did as a teenager.

just proved anons point

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

Calling a black person 'nigger' is just calling them a disrespectful pejorative, nothing more. How fucking retarded are you that you want to act like it's the be all and end all of terrible things?

You should see their face in real life when you say
"Why do black people always do X" its the epitome of triggered

What did she mean by this bellybutton?