Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDV5Pw5Ny8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=VrDV5Pw5Ny8

It's cold as fuck in NYC, dude. I wouldn't want to be out at all. I hope that everyone/anyone outside is able to seek shelter immediately as possible.

Going to play some CS and catch up on some games. Why are you here?

Shitposting about Blade Runner

I have a use 4 u

Sylvia a cute!!

Because it's still winter break and nothing is happening tonight

>living in NYC

im sick and I ate 3 cans of tuna and i feel even more like shit

Been binge drinking ever since I lost my job in October. Running out of money and trying to stop my mind from running off.

i cant stand this shit. Sometimes I hate living here

I'm old and the chase is over.

crashing this thread with no survivors

Because I don't know how to talk to people and all my usual friends are out of town.

Because I have no gf

I don't know why, but I haven't been here for atleast a year, and I was curious to know what this board looked like after all that time.

my normal 5 minutes scroll to see if anything is worth chatting while eating my marie callender's such is life

>no sound
what is the point of this webm
what is even the point of biting an apple if there's no sound ?

ANSWER HIM

Watching a horror movie right now. Guess which one. I've always been a loser. Fuck I wanna suck face and cuddle. Is that so wrong? I never wanna hurt anybody.

Go vegan. Eat beans and rice and salsa.

If that happened then she wouldn't let you watch the movie in peace.

I can't go out and party, im perfecting the art of the blade.

This is the first day off I've had since July and I spent it by waking up at 3 in the afternoon and spending the rest of my day until now trying to get adderall from my friend so I can get high and play though halo 2 but he's at work. Now it's 930 and I'm just shitposting in bed.

I will probably pass out before I read any posts past here. I laugh at seeing "people" get hurt. I think if you claim you don't that you are pretending.

its cold and i hate ppl

You forgot soy, my man

Funny you mentioned that due to budget cuts I started eatiing more lentils and beans

Tv doesn't have jobs. Everyday is Friday wagecuck.

I'll be homeless someday. Hopefully I will kill myself when that happens.

where is the cheapest "decent" place to live in the US? i want to get out of my house asap, hoping to make enough with a shit job to live on my own

Watching "Get Out" and wondering why the fuck it's getting such great reviews.

Gonna jerk off to "Blue is the Warmest Color" later.

Idaho Indiana is cheap and pays well above minimum wage while having thousands of available jobs at all times. No niggers barely any crime and most like Trump.

The Carolinas. The cost of living in the south, without 1/10th of the hicks.

>Carolinas
>without 1/10th of the hicks

Have you ever BEEN to the Carolinas?

will look into it, thanks

Married with kids. Week with the stock market, making moneys, losing moneys. Been out, done crazy shit. Better to stay home where shit doesn't happen. Been there, done that.

They're certainly gonna get one nigger few months from now

I don't give special meanings to days.

Shit posting before I see Blade Runner again in theaters

Nigga its colder than the queen cunt outside.

>nigger
Have blacks. I'm talking about niggers. They don't last long.

I'm married and we go out on Thursday for sick late happy hour deals

I was asking you.

Fukn ur mom's pusy

because i have no friends
why the fuck else would i be here
im 21 and i could go anywhere and im just going to shitpost all night because i have nobody else to talk to

I haven't secured any pussy on OKCupid just yet. It takes time for us betas.

i am sick to the point of being near death

I wait for you every Friday nite based Bane back poster. Man, the weeks really fly by, don't they? I was going to make a whole thread for this, but instead I'll just post here:

>screeches to a halt
why didn't she just ram them and drive off? Honestly, this scene cemented in my mind once and for all that I would ram a motherfucker if they got in my way for some violence or carjacking.

What ails you, user? I have strep throat, flu and pink eye. The whole familiy has been sick for a month straight...the cold weather doesn't help much, we're just living in a germ box.

No gf, duh

Got off at 6 and my gf works until 1 :(

Dude wtf?! You’ve been working nonstop with no days off since last year of July?! Holy Kek, what profession do you work in?

Cuckboy of the oil fields perhaps