Guardians of the Galaxy 2!

It's been out for about three weeks. How come there are no threads on this movie on Sup Forums?

it's shit and the MCU is homogenous bland crap

because it came out 3 weeks ago

there were threads
you missed em

>instant DCfag

le sigh...

>DCfag
Iron Man 1 is an excellent cape film. The larger MCU is really really bad.

>DC thread
>instant Marvelfag

>Marvel thread
>instant DCfag

Yeah, welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

We don't talk much about good things because there's nothing to discuss

The trend on Sup Forums with this film seems to be in the "mediocre" range, with many posts commenting on excessive poorly placed humor that undercuts drama.

Worse jokes than the first and equally terrible action scenes

It was good. Not transcendentally amazing but a fine movie.

There's not really much to talk about now. Mary Poppins was the only meme and it's not built to last.

3 weeks already?
What the fuck

MCU films are very forgettable, they're not bad but not good either. Like most MCU movies this one just followed the same formula the others did. Played it safe, didnt get shit reviews, made money from normies. The next will be exactly the same

It blows my mind, how much money these movies make yet nobody ever talks about them.

Marvel needs a meme. Something like "Martha!" or Baneposting.

This is why the MCU as a whole leaves me cold. Iron Man 1 was a genuinely good/great blockbuster movie, but the MCU never hit that high again.

Because there isn't much to talk about. It's not going to make anywhere near that billion Sup Forums and Sup Forums said it would make but it far from flopped as well so it's not even worth shitposting about

3 weeks in the US. It's been closer to 5 almost everywhere else

Evansposting is a national treasure

You missed a bunch of good threads include several that examined Rocket in particular. There will be more once the poorfags have a good rip and more again when the DVD (and the resulting even better rip) comes out.

>How come there are no threads on this movie on Sup Forums?

Because we don't need Sup Forums to invade anymore than it already has

I thought it was shit

I loved the 1st one, was genuinely fun
this one feels like they tried to add fucking morals into everything, every scene, every character
it ruined it

just let fun things be fun, they dont need to be always right
fucking faggots

There's nothing to argue about.

>Ego was a dick
>yes he was

>Yondu's death was sad
>yes it was

>baby geoot is cute
>yes he is

It's not just that it's good, it's that it's widely agreed to be good, and also that there's no real split on the content of the movie. Civil War was widely agreed to be good, and we argued it to death because the nature of the movie made an ideological and loyalty split in the fans inevitable and even encouraged it in marketing. Man of steel split the critics, and we spent years flinging shit back and forth between people who loved it and those who hated it. Sup Forums only keeps a discussion going when there are sides, and the ability to tell the other side their opinion is shit.

Cap 2 was better

>>baby geoot is cute
>>yes he is

Baby Groot was annoying. It takes more than Disney eyes and a cliche button joke for me to find something cute

> a cliche button joke
What has it been in that it could be a cliche?

Also
>>Rocket was an annoying little cunt, but for good reasons
At least he's probably made his peace and will improve now that he has a family.

Iron Man 1 isn't even the best MCU film, bruh.

Baby groot was definitely annoying and he got too much unnecessary screentime but I don't know how that means he isn't cute. If anything I would say that his cuteness allowed him to get away with too much bullshit

The problem is Sup Forums is the worst board at pushing memes site wide, which is necessary for them to flourish. I mean, there's no reason Heathcliff, Evansposting and Gordon urging Batman to rape the Joker couldn't be top tier memes but they never get pushed outside this board

DUDE YOU KILLED MY MOM SO I'M GONNA SUMMON PAC MAN

GET IT BECAUSE 80S? YOU REMEMBER THE 80S RIGHT?

>and Gordon urging Batman to rape the Joker couldn't be top tier memes

Because that was a shit forced meme that was never funny and Evansposting comes from Sup Forums

get out of here Batman and get to raping

Why exactly would you think there would be threads for a movie that came out nearly a month ago? Anyone who cares already saw and discussed it.

Are you actually retarded? Pushing memes outside of their home board is total shit.

I was just about to tire on Baby Groot, but then he tried to beat on Drax in the climax of the movie and he won me over again.

look at this hothead

No no no, you're doing it wrong. The first movie had "LE EPIC DANCE OFF BRO XD", so this one has "LE EPIC PACMAN FIGHT XD XD".