ITT We Predict the Conclusion in Episode IX

I predict that Kylo is already irredeemable in all sense unless he gives his life. I think he will impregnate Rey and sacrifice his life by the end of the movie. He's done too much evil for me to accept his change to the light side, but he's been toying with the light side possibly enough to sacrifice his life in a moment of urgency.

I predict that Finn and Rose will procreate and create La Creatura.

I predict that Luke will make an appearance as a force ghost and actually give Rey good advice this time around. This is an attempt by JJ to salvage the fanbase after Johnson effectively obliterated any chance of fans taking this trilogy seriously.

Vader helped kill countless ..whole planets even if Vader can be redeemed anyone can

Hayden makes a cameo

The new Star Wars movies seem so short despite being actually long and there seems to be no real development happening anywhere with anyone.
It literally has the feel of making it up as they go.

Palpatine shows up and powers up KR with ultimate dark side and beats Rey nearly to death
Leia/Luke force shows up and convinces KR of the good in himself and then he sacrifices himself to destroy the dark side forever

Palpatine showing up isn’t a bad idea, but this really is just ROTJ

>He doesn't know what 'conclusion' means

>La Creatura: A star wars story

A Yuuzhan Vong worldship hyperspace rams into Kylo Ren's fighter as he's about to fly to Anch-To to meet Luke's ghost and be redeemed for his sins, then the Yuuzhan Vong kill everyone

Kylo will spend the whole movie going back and forth, trying to be a badass but then turning into a whiny bitch “I have EMOTIONS!!!!”

Then he’ll dramatically turn to the light side, only to turn back to the dark side immediately, perhaps after they kill Hux and gives him a shitty “I trusted you, you were supposed to be a BAD guy!” Speech for an epic final battle during which, even though he’s the big bad they’re fighting, he will somehow sacrifice himself to save Rey and go back to the light side in the end, and mirror Vader’s death scene.

“Rey, you were right. Tell them all.... you were right.”

Because the two movies so far literally feel like seperate stories

please God

Matthew Fox reprises his role as Jacob Shepard, and reminds everyone of the time they spent together on the island, and they walk through a door in a church into a realm of ethereal light. The film ends with a shot of the destroyed Starkiller base.

I wish

>the film opens where TLJ left off
>as news of luke's death spreads more people and aliens join the resistance in his honor
>rey is grieving heavily over luke's death
>"massah skywokar!"
>he appears and gives her advice
>"i'll see ya around, kid."
>luke appears to kylo throughout the film
>kylo tempts rey to the darkside again
>they kiss
>they then fight
>rey is enraged and tries to kill kylo before luke appears and stops her
>snoke comes back
>kylo and rey team up to defeat him
>they share another kiss
>the film ends

>JJ reveals that the whole series was just a dream of a labrador retreiver
>disney execs reboot entire trilogy
>99% on rotten tomatoes
>better than empire

A man can dream

>Jacob Shepard

remnants of the empire taking over most of the new republic happens offscreen for SOME GODDAM REASON

>TFA was a shittier version on ANH
>TLJ was a shittier version of ESB

Gee I wonder what will happen ?

Kylo turns to the light side and he, Rey, and the Resistance have to stop the Knights of Ren from activating a giant machine to weaponize the Force as a sky beam and destroying the galaxy. They kill the Knights and destroy the machine, causing an explosion that destroys the planet they’re on. The balance of the Force is restored, Kylo and Rey get hitched, and Han, Luke, and stock footage of Leia reunite as Force ghosts. Also Liam Nesson, Samuel L Jackson, Hayden Christensen, Natalie Portman, and Ewan McGregor looking like Alec Guinness cameo as Force ghosts, too.

Best answer

Turns out the entirety of the last Jedi was a dream Finn had while in a coma

Rey is good at everything and saves the day