What went so wrong? Also who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

What went so wrong? Also who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ix6ca8mB7K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still would

Halston Sage

rare audio from her rape in 1984, extracted from court testimony

vocaroo.com/i/s0ix6ca8mB7K

thats Roseanne right?

is it true she had prosthetic leg implants after she couldnt hold hers

not bad

I'd easily take that for a woman her age.

Nothing. She still looks great for a woman her age. Especially a kike whom seem to age at the speed of light past 25.

In hindsight, was this the right woman to take care of your children?

I would make love to her every day in bed and tell her I love her while cumming deep inside

at least she still shaves I guess

I fucked older.
An uglier, of course

On a scale from completely to definitely how fake are her tits?

Damn Miranda Cosgrove got old

Who will play her rapist in her biopic?

/ourguy/

holy shit!

POOED

>mfw finding out she got raped by a pack of niggers

>60 years old

nigga this is 31 years old

Ayyadurai is notable for his controversial claim to be the "inventor of email", based on the electronic mail software called "EMAIL" he wrote as a New Jersey high school student in the late 1970s.[1][2] Initial reports that repeated Ayyadurai's assertion—from organizations such as The Washington Post and the Smithsonian Institution—were followed by public retractions.[1][3] These corrections were triggered by objections from historians and ARPANET pioneers who pointed out that email was already actively used in the early 1970s.[4]

I want to facefuck her desu

In June 2005, Ayyadurai was charged with assault & battery after his girlfriend called police to report he had pushed and shoved her during an argument. According to a police report detailing the incident, Ayyadurai allegedly resisted arrest and attempted to stab the arresting officer with a pen. After he was taken into custody, an emergency 209A restraining order was issued against Ayyadurai banning him from having contact with her.[64] In July 2017 this was revealed on The Howie Carr Show.[65][66]

Unf

>tfw no qt big hair jewess to raise you kids and succ you