Why is Cartoon BB such a faggot?

Why is Cartoon BB such a faggot?

Because he's gay for Kevin Smith.
And we should brace for more unnecessary Kevin Smith cameos in future Teen Titan movies.

I don't think you're using that word right.

Damian should fuck terra.

Raven is a slut

BB's a cuck!

Stafire too

Something something I checked.

Stop bullying BB you contrarian faggot.

t.Beast Bitch

Was this the response to that?

Sup Forums had a lot of fun with those comics.

You know what annoys me more about this than the "i checked" stupidity?
"Batman deals with his stuff by fighting, but I taught myself to use my mind like a detective"
WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE, god damn it.

It's ok, I checked

>Judas Contract (2016)
>Mattering to 2003fags
The most attention that movie got was when 2003fags thought it was the 2003 incarnation

Wait, when did this happen?

Pretty sure the whole thing turned out to be a troll comic made by someone on Sup Forums.

Source?

What's your honest opinion abiut beast boy Sup Forums? Cause everytime someone brings him up
Someone immediately post these.

He's a gay faggot who gets cucked by Kevin Smith

Because they took out his Backstory which changses his character
>seriously depressed young man who feels immense over all the people he loved so he makes inappropriate jokes as a defense mechanism
To
>Comedic relief meant for little kids
Also he's voiced by greg cipes.

So is this just one user's opinion or just the general feel of the board?

General I guess

Well that's a shame.

I would've liked Judas Contract if they did away with the bullshit heroes that weren't in the original storyline and if it were actually a good movie. Every DC animated film I've seen so far has been OK to bad. I thought Assault on Arkham had atrocious writing. And why do they all have the same generic artstyle?

Because all the new animated movies are made by the same low rent south korean animation studio.

Cartoon beast boy is shit, not because he didn't get the girl, i couldn't care less about that, but because of TT Beast Boy was reduced to comic relief and casuals don't know shit about him from the comics

There was a TTGo episode where he turned into an ape and cucked Robin as the alpha male and took the girls for himself.

That's not Cartoon beast boy fault but Fans and writers who should know better.

It's really apparent that Dwayne McDuffie was carrying the entire damn team.

>Dwayne Mcduffie
Wait I thought he was dead?

You see the problem now.

Yeah, but people could at least try to read some of his stuff, let's be real he's a jobber in the comics, but at least he has cool stories and fights, like the time he almost kill Deathstroke, but they stop him, because "muh morality BB you're going to be just like him" or how future BB is a huge powerhouse because he knows the fully extension of his powers, but BB never try this or the fact that they literally told him that he can change into anything he limit himself to animals, because he thinks he's weak

Generally indifferent. Just always hated BB/Rae.

>Opposites attract!

>muh morality BB you're going to be just like him"
AKA Wolfman forces the idea that Slade is somehow an honorable warrior who deserves redemption because actually Terra was actually way worse so beast boy can't actually kill him now.

Why are you idiots treating different continuities as one?

It's weird how Wolfman plays it both way with gar.
>Gar isn't a killer
>but he has killed before
>and there's part of him that wants to kill everyone
>but he can't find it in himself to kill the guy who keeps trying to kill his friend

H-H-H-HYPERCRSIS

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

Yeah, it was bullshit, BB is doom to either don't kill because some bullshit or job for other hero, he's probably going to job for Damian in the new comic and then Damian is going to fuck Raven so people is going to call him the maximum cuck, poor BB he has literally nothing now

He already jobbed to Damian's old shapeshifter teammate.

Oh fuck i forgot about that, he literally have nothing now, why can just let him grow and be Beast man or something, the guy is pure wasted potential

I'm pretty sure that's a recurrent trait of both DC and Marvel, if a character has the potential to be good but he's not AS well known as the main heroes and/or has not a direct connection with them they'll become the butt of the jokes/forgotten .

Is it me or shouldn't Garforld and Slade be each other's nemesis?
>when they first fought Beast boy had Slade on the ropes and only lost because he wasn't psyong attention.
>the whole Terra thing
>Beast boy breaking Slade out of prison just to kill him all the while keeping the titans in the dark
You also have the thematic themes of the great white hunter going up against a strange colored abomination of nature

bump